Chapter Five: Revamped

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Five[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“Krystal-shi, what can you say about your new upcoming vampire-genre movie?” one of the reporters ask while taking down notes. Soojung breathed out and grabbed her microphone silently and smiled faintly, looking towards the flashing lights from the cameras.

“I could say it’s quite out of my comfort zone. But I’m looking forward towards it since it’s a new challenge for me as I will play as one of the lead role–a badass vampire–totally out of my comfort zone. I have read the plot earlier and its cool.” she smiled after speaking.

“Sulli-shi, I heard that you’re the lead role’s bestfriend. And you’re a chic vampire there, following your style on your song, Nu Abo, they say.”

Sulli smiled. “Yes, that’s true. I’m a chic vampire and the lead role’s bestfriend. I’m also one of the main characters. And yes, my style on Nu Abo, that’s right. Sorry, Director-shi for spoiling them.” she muttered. “Vampire genre is fascinating for me. I have read Vampire Diaries for further information about the vampire plot.”

“How about you, Sehun-shi? You’ll be one of the main characters along with Krystal-shi and Sulli-shi. You’ll debut and your first movie will be a vampire-genre. What do you feel about it?”

“Ah. I’ll try my best to learn more since I had practice my acting skills on Exo Next Door which will be ending soon and will be a short movie.”

“Which filming will take place first? Exo Next Door or your new movie?” the reporter added.

“Well I think that the new movie will take place first before it since we’re currently practicing for the Exo Next Door movie. Maybe we may read the lines few days from now.”

“Kai-shi,” the female reporter started. She creased her forehead once she read the note on her pad. “You’ll have kissing scene on the movie?” Jongin can see the female reporter fuming in anger.

Her fellow reporter at the same company looked at her confusingly. “You’re not the girl our manager recruited. Wait, you look like familiar to me. Are you a sasaeng fan?”

The female reporter–which was accused to be a sasaeng fan–shook her head vigorously, trying to hide her face. “And what you’re reading isn’t connected to the one that is written there. You look really familiar to me.”

“I’m not a sasaeng fan!” the female shouted. “Yah! She’s a sasaeng fan! She’s with some of her fellow sasaeng outside the building!” a voice from behind shouted.

The reporter spun around and saw a female reporter named Kim Seun Hwa. She looks like she just came from a cat fight. “That girl made a uniform similar to mine and did things just to let herself in. Where are the guards?”

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter