Chapter Two: The one who agreed

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

“The Dispatch took pictures of you, and worst, with a couple pose. The picture’s in high resolution so you can’t deny that it’s Krystal of f(x) and Baekhyun of Exo. What happened? Did you go on a date?” the two can’t answer him. Their heads are only bowed. They don’t know what to say because of the news.

 

Krystal Jung of f(x) and Baekhyun of Exo Rumored to be Dating

This afternoon, Krystal and Baekhyun went out to buy kimbap in a nearby stall with only a cap and a mask as a disguise. The vendor immediately caught attention of their couple cap with ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ on it. They are also caught with Baekhyun’s arm on Krystal’s shoulder with a grin on Baekhyun’s face. 

The vendor denied from giving a statement about what occurred earlier as she wants to remain silent of the issue.

What could you say about it?

 

“As far as I saw the comments, fifty percent positive and fifty percent negative. And the main topic here is why is Baekhyun dating Krystal if he has this dating rumor with Girls Generation’s Taeyeon?”

“We all know that it’s just a set-up!” Baekhyun retorted. “It isn’t a set-up, Baekhyun. They don’t know the real thing – if it’s a set-up or real.”

“So we’ll gonna leave this hanging then?” Soojung inquired and glanced at the CEO. “I mean, there’s no point if we’ll gonna treat this and–”

“You’ll gain hates, Soojung.” she was taken aback on what Baekhyun said. So he’s concerned now?

“Idol or not, they always receive hates.”

“Solution is what we need,” Sooman stated. “We need to put out another dating issue. And this time, you should confirm that it’s real.”

 

xx

 

Kai and Sehun arrived at their practice room with confused look on their faces. “I’m wondering why I was set-up to that girl which I didn’t knew – Ouch! Sehun, why did you hit me?”

Sehun snorted and put his hands on his pocket. “She’s not the girl which you didn’t know. She’s Jung Soojung.” he stated cooly. Sehun took a side glance to see Jongin’s expression but to his dismay, he isn’t affected after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter