Chapter Three: Revealed News

Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Three[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

Reality slapped Jongin once he read the second new breaking news for today – the same day where the dating rumor with Krystal and Baekhyun was released.

 

Krystal of f(x) and Sehun of Exo confirmed to be Dating

Earlier at Weekly Idol with surprise guest, Krystal Jung of f(x) and Oh Sehun of Exo, confessed that they were dating for two months.

Krystal Jung also said, “The dating news with Baekhyun oppa. I can’t deny that it’s fake. Yes, he put his hand on my shoulder but it’s just a friendly gesture.”

“And what about the cap?” Jeong Hyeong Don inquired.

“Ah. The cap. It’s a gift from my boy cousin as a sign of friendship since we hadn’t had contacted each other for a long time. I wore it accidentally since we’re in a rush to buy kimbap.” Krystal answered.

The MCs chuckled and asked Sehun as well. “What would be your reaction to this, Sehun?”

“I just want to ask the fans if it’s even possible to lessen the hates or no hates at least for the two of us.”

What could you say about the new Kpop couple? It’s a big blast for Krystal because we heard that she wants to keep her relationship private. What could be her reason behind this sudden confession?

 

“Big blast. Big blast.”

Jongin kept on repeating the article he read. He just couldn’t accept the fact that Sehun really agreed to the CEO’s proposal. “This is just a delusion.” he murmured.

“Hey! Baekhyun hyung!” Baekhyun looked at him with a confused look on his face. He went to Baekhyun and tapped his shoulder. “The cap. Is it really your gift for her?”

“Huh? What cap?” he questioned which cause Jongin to be relieved. “Ah, the cap that Soojung wore when we bought kimbap?” What is he talking about?

“The cap I gave is similar to the one her cousin gave her. It’s just a coincidence, Jongin.” Baekhyun started to walk away from him but Jongin grabbed his arm. “Why did she wear the cap?”

Baekhyun shrugged and said, “It’s for you to find out. You should ask her.”

“Why should I be the one who’ll ask her?”

“Maybe it will be the time to fix your relationship? You know, since she had this ‘confirmed dating’ issue.”

“That doesn’t make sense.” Baekhyun patted him on the back and smiled. “It’s up to you on how will you fix the relationship since Sehun and Soojung is in a relationship now.”

“It’s not even real. It’s only for the eyes of the media.” Baekhyun leaned and whispered at his ear. “What if their relationship became real?”

He moved back and grinned. “Since I heard that you’re dating Seulgi for real, why won’t you say it to the media? It’s also a big blast. And I can see in your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter