The Green-Eyed Monster

High School Gangs

Ft. GDxTaeyang- GOOD BOY

 

"Hey lady! Hey baby! Hey everyboo-ah-dii! I am a good boy!"

 

Tris bobbed her head about unvoluntarily at G-Dragon and Taeyang's Good Boy. For the past week she had been trying to ignore that annoyingly good song that her Kpop-loving classmate-Yoona, had been playing all day long. Unfortunately her plan went wrong and she now likes Kpop>,<

 

~Kpop can be hell or heaven; but either way, there is no exit~

 

Tris did not like picturing herself being a Kpop fangirl. It was as embarrassing a different side as someone who watches >.<

 

At least, to her who was used to being perpetually moody and cold. A loner.

 

"RIIIINNNGGG!!!"

 

The classic bell signalled the end of Mrs Fatkins' boring old chemistry lesson. Just like [iron + sulfur = Iron sulfide], her name was created from the basic elements of [Fat] and [Pumpkin], giving you [Fatkins]. That's a wonderful name. Everyboo-ah-dii knows that.

 

As Tris packed her books she found a lollipop in her bag. No questions on why it was there. Guess it's just like how you find the chewing gum that you were searching for a week last year under your pillow.

 

Carefully she peeled the wrapping away. Sadly Chupa Chups, as always, had a hard-to-open wrapping. D: Just when she was about to toss it into the bin, an aneroxic-ly thin arm shot out to snatch the Chupa Chups away.

 

Tris turned her head to Yoona sowly, empty hands dangling in the air.

 

"You really can't open a lollipop, can ya?" She unwrapped it quickly.

 

"Yea... It's just so hard... Um, thank-" Tris stopped and stared as Yoona popped her lolly into and started singing the start of good boy.

 

"That was mineee...:(" she whined sofly. But yes, one week of Yoona's talk had made her understand everything about that song-Good Boy. At the start, G-dragon was on a lolly. No, don't roll your eyes. It makes sense to on a lolly while walking into a club. Really, it does.

 

Tris picked her bag up and shuffled out of class dejectedly over the loss of her lollipop.

 

Walking home, she noticed Kris a few paces back and tried to walk faster, staying ahad of him. But NO. Her short legs just couldn't bring her much further from Kris the Giraffe, who was looming over her in no time.

 

"Eh? Walking fast today huh? Heard Sehun's askin' you out. Not very smart to walk away like that izzit? But it ain't much of a chance to cherish anyway. He asks half the girls out anyway. Was just thinkin' with your face you should be more grateful."

 

If he was looking for a reaction, Tris wasn't giving him any. She had vowed to keep shut. And she won't be cracking anytime soon. Or so she thinks.

 

"Look here. I know Sehun. He's a jerk. A total idiot. He acts like a foolish know-it-all and dyes his hair in shades of the underwear of girls he sees everyday. He wouldn't have been leader if not for your leader-Jessie, pushing him up the ranks all the time! Unlike me who worked hard to get my place now."

 

Kris was talking more than usual, his nose and its contents were more visible as he tilted his head up unusually high.

 

Tris sneaked a look at him. Tch. Why's he talking so much. He must be describing himself.

 

Just when Tris felt that she could no longer hold her retort in, Sehun appeared out of nowhere, scaring her retorts off with his shocking BLACK hair. What a surprise! It would have made others seem like muggers but on him... It was simply fashionable.

 

In a desperate attempt to leave Kris and perhps make him jealous, Tris bounded over to Sehun with false excitement and begged for them to get going immediatey. "Sehun oppa! Let's go!"

 

Flashing a wide grin at Kris, Sehun took Tris by her arm and off they went. On their very first date.

 

Once again, KAMSAHAMNIDA to all subbers, voters and comment-ers.

Please do Upvote Subscribe and Comment if you like my story or think that I could improve it. :D

It doesn't hurt to give an encouraging comment! ;D