The Flirt [Sehun]

High School Gangs

In the previous chapter... ...

Tris subjects Sehun to unecessary embarassment, and thinks of her fate of being pummelled by his fans------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied. We didn't talk it out over lunch. He'll probably forget about me after some time, let's hope his delusional fans will too.

 

School's ended. Tris walked out of the school gates, headed home.

 

They saw my back only, right? If I changed my hairstyle would they still recognise me? It'd be better, at least.

 

She stopped in her tracks and spun around, heading towards the town centre instead. There were many hair salons there, catering mainly to teenage girls and guys.

 

She walked past a group of girls briskly, then a rowdy group of guys. It seemed she was the only one being FA around. But she didn't mind. Better be alone then have friends who backstab you. She knew of her dad's relationship with his murderer.

 

Not wanting to walk any further into the bustling town centre and get judging looks, she stepped in through the automatic glass doors of the first salon she saw, feeling the pleasant rush of cool air on her face.

 

"Welcome! What hairdo would you like? Or would you like to dye your hair? Highlights?" She was greeted by an enthusiastic hair stylist who pulled out a chair for her to sit on.

 

Tris didn't want to spend money unecessarily, but she still had a few hundred dollars left from the golden purse that had once belonged to a rich idiot hag who snatched the seat beside her on the train right when an old man was hobbbling over, his legs shaking unsteadily. Tris had picked it easily with her folded arms and stood up to give her seat up for the old man.

 

She flipped through a booklet the hair stylist gave her. She looked down at her hair that fell softly to her waist.

 

"It would be good if you cut it to slightly below my shoulders. And... chestnut-brown hair please." She closed the booklet.

 

The simpler the better. She didn't want to get attention grabbing hair colors like pink or green. To be honest black was becoming an eye-catching color due to its unpopularity, or rather the popularity of other brighter colors.

 

Tris thought of Sehun's (currently rainbow lollipop) ever-changing hair and smiled. One day all his hair will turn to crisp and crumble to the ground and get eaten by birds...

 

Oh well, anyway as she got carried away by her wonderful imagination she heard the door of the shop open and glanced at the mirror to see who it was just as the hair stylist was applying the brown dye. "Holy , no way. Oh my gosh no..."

 

She mumbled a string of curse words as Rainbow Lollipop walked into the salon. She shut her eyes and willed the hair stylist to just get on with it as quick as possible, but the odds didn't seem to be in her favour (it never was) and the hair stylist paused halfway.

 

"What did you say?" She raised her neatly trimmed eyebrows.

 

"Nothing," squeaked Tris. But it was too late.

 

The conversation had drawn Rainbow Lollipop's eyes to that corner of the room and as excited as she was dreadful he bounced over, his 1.8m of muscles almost bumping against the ceiling.

 

"Hey you!" He exclaimed, staring at the girl who was acting like an embarrassed girlfriend, folding her arms, shutting her eyes, head facing the mirror ahead, in which you could see the hair stylist giving Lollipop judging looks. I do not know you. Go away.

 

"I saw you at school today right?" He continued, ignoring her ignoring him.

 

"Was it lunch break? Nope... that girl had green highlights... Could it be after school when walking... Wait that's even more impossible. She was just outside waving goodbye when I walked in!" He stared harder.

 

"Oh right... Those faint eyebrows... I would recognnise them anywhere! The girl who embarrassed me!"

 

The infuriating words were like straight jabs at her pride, but she kept her cool. Breathe in, breathe out. By then the hair stylist had got past her initial bewilderment and continued with her job. I am almost done.

 

Unfortunately the high-energy Lollipop plonked himself down on the sofa-chair beside her, still yabbering about the girls he met that day. The hair stylist moved her to the backwash unit. That didn't stop Lollipop from increasing his volume to blabber on.

 

"Um, Miss it'll take around 20minutes..." The hair stylist started and shrugged when Tris groaned in frustration. "Just wanted to give you some mental preparation."

 

"...And so you know that green haired girl was like, 'I have green eyes too!' and everyone was just like 'dude, what are you even-'... oh and that bushy curls girl? She's real short. I went out with her once and it was soooo awkward. Like she is TWO FULL HEADS shorter than me... How would I kiss her? Did she even think of wearing heels?!"

 

"Oh but she doesn't look well... Nevermind, at least your height suits me. What else? The brows I can always buy you..."

 

Her eyes flew open at that shocking phrase. Somehow it just didn't get filtered out like other bull did. "Wha- what do you mean by my height suits ... you?"

 

He raised an eyebrow. "Your tone, is, um, hurting my pride."

 

*stares*

 

"Oh well, like, shouldn't you be more excited about me asking you out... even though it was subtle..." He looked at his hands. He wasn't shy in the least. But it seemed acting shy was a good option. After more than 5 years of rich experience in dating.

 

Her heart thumped in her chest. Her breathing became more rapid. Her face grew hot. No. she thought.

 

But her lips parted and out came a "Yes."

 

"Great! I'm occupied tomorrow night. Wednesday is fine. I'll cancel that date. Well, you're prettier than her." He said matter-of-factly, grinning as he stared at her annoyed, red, face. "Aside from the eyebrow-"

 

"STOP IT WILL YOU!? You and your bushy brows. Humph!" She shook her hair after the hair stylist has combed them through and brushed the strands of hair off her arms. She stood up to pay in a huff with the golden clutch purse that didn't quite suit her tee and jeans and was pushing the door open when she heard Sehun screeching behind.

 

"You owed me, remember? And you just promised me so you have-" She didn't hear the rest as she exhaled a long sigh she had held up all that while, brisking past people on the street to go to her safe-haven- not her house, but the place where she can feel the comforting presence of her mum.

 

"Why did I make that promise..." She really wanted to punch herself again.

 

 

SEHUNNIE-NESS:))) For KRIS-LOVERS don't ya worry he will pop out soon;P

Did you enjoy the story? Please upvote, subsribe or even write a simple "Nice Story!" in the comments below to show your support!!! :)))))