The Favour Owed

High School Gangs

Sehun's fluff finally!

In the previous chapter... Tris had tried to retrieve her knife but found that someone had taken it already!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood pumping she stormed over to the bench Sehun was sitting on, fiddling with her knife.

 

She stopped two feet away from him and gritted her teeth to prevent vulgarity rainbows from spewing out of as he looked up with wide innocent eyes and peeled his lips back to smile, revealing 2 neat rows of pearly white teeth.

 

Her head was swimming from all the boiling blood rushing up but she couldn't speak in fear of offending one more gang leader. She stuck out her hand. "Give it." she said assertively.

 

"Oh come on!" Sehun whined, making cute puppy eyes.

 

Her glare wavered and she stared at her knife instead. "I'm telling you to give it."

 

Sehun leaned back and sighed, "Fine! I was going to return it to you all along! Must you be so rude? I haven't even done any-"

 

The knife which he was holding and gesturing with as he talked was snatched right out of his hands. He stared at his empty hand for 2 full seconds, his mouth hanging open in utter shock. One of the very few times when his lips weren't pressed together.

 

After a while he awkwardly put his hand down, biting his lip as his face turned as red as an apple from the numerous stares at him. How could he, a gang leader, be treated like this?

 

He thought of Tris. Daring Tris who threw his face and image down the drain. Yet his kind heart couldnt' bring him to get angry.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tris

 

After snatching the knife she had ran to her classroom, where they always had lessons with half the class missing.

 

She punched her thigh in anger. She was sure everyone had been staring at her then. They would recognise her! If the girls who liked Sehun were to take revenge on her... She couldn't imagine.

 

As she calmed down, Sehun's words slowly travelled to her mind. 'I was going to return it to you along!'

 

Was he really going to do that? If only I was more patient. Why do you always have to kick up a huge fuss Tris?!

 

She punched herself again, hard, and winced as Sehun entered the class, seemingly looking for someone. Flustered she turned away and touched her hair, combing it slightly with her head tilted away. DON'T recognise me, I beg you.

 

Too late. With a loud "AHA!" Sehun walked over in delight. "Ya! You! Um... Better give me an explanation. Have I done anything wro-"

 

Tris squeezed her eyes shut. One... Two... Three... She turned around and smiled. Dire situations called for smiles.

 

Or at least she tried to. The look on his face just screamed "Fail".

 

"Look, Sehun. I'm very sorry. The knife is really important to me. Why not we talk it over lunch or something, ok? I owe you a favour." She stumbled over her words as she half-turned half-pushed him away.

 

She could already feel green-eyed-demons burning holes in her with their glares. Why not burn a hole in the ground so I can hide in it? 

 

To her utmost relief, Sehun stalked out of the classroom, still loking very puzzled and tilting his head this way and that. As he exited a cheeky grin lit up his face as he called back. "You owe me one!"

 

Aish... Tris slammed her head down on the table.

 

"Owie..."

 

 

Never owe people favours!!!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you liked Sehun's aegyo. Please show your support by subbing, voting and commenting! ;D

"A comment a day, brings a smile to mae(me)!"

[sorry was trying to make it rhyme lol.]