The First Day 1/2

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal's POV:

Today is the day that Amber and I are transferring to xxxxx Boys Sports School. I'm scared, to be honest. I don't know how brutal it will be. And by brutal, I mean, how hard the sports, and activities will be. I have anemia ((This is actually true. Jessica is anemic too)), so I'm prone to weariness. Well, let's look at the bright side. It's pretty reassuring to have Amber, and uncle Donghwan to be at my side, if I do faint. It's a good thing I'm pretty athletic, too, so my body's used to some excersise everyday,  not too much though. But Amber, she doesn't do excersise, but at least she isn't anemic too.

I cut my hair two days, ago, on Saturday (today's Monday). Amber and I went shopping for boy clothes, and boy stuff too, on that day. Still matching our tastes. Amber,  bought, clothes with a hip hop feel. Mostly snapbakcs, shorts, graphic tees and hoodies. For example: 1, 2, 3. I bought clothes that were, comfy; mostly sweatpants, hoodies, and varsity jackets. I do like varsity jackets, for whatever reason. For example: 1, 2, 3. We made sure to get them in an XS or Small. And a size larger for the hoodies. We had a small frame for, who are supposedly guys, so it's better to have bigger, looser clothes, than small, tight clothes, that can show our figures. 

I packed my bags, just last night. Amber already packed hers, so she went over to my house to help me, and she slept over too, so we can go together. Her parent's were pretty cool about her doing this. They said they already saw this coming, and weren't utterly shocked, unlike my family. We only packed stuff that didn't seem girly. We packed the clothes that we bought, shampoo, conditioner, face wash, lotion, toothbrushes, toothpaste, boy combs, towels, chargers, etc.  We even bought boy luggages! Amber's, mine. I went with my favorite color, blue, and Amber went with black. She would've went with her favorite color, red, but she thought it was too flashy. In the biggest ones, we put our clothes in. In the middle sized ones, we put in our hygiene necessities. And in the smallest ones, we put our personal items, like chargers, pictures of friends and families, even some elctronics, etc. Our friends were girls, mostly, well, our bestfriends were; Jinri, Victoria, and Sun-young. Jinri was the same age as us, and Sun-young and Victoria were one year older than us ((I know, I now, amber's older than Luna by a year, but I'm switching who's older, than who, for this story ^^)). But we didn't care if they saw that the pictures were of girls, we would just say that those were our childhood friends, and our group had a ratio of 2:3, boys:girls. Then we had pictures of our parents, and our older sisters, which we now have to reffer to as noonas, not unnies. We also hd pictures of us two, and Jinki, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho, and Taemin, our childhood friends. Jinki and Jonghyun were 1 year older than us, and the other 3 were the same age as us, our unnies were 2 years older than us. The best part, is that they (the 5 boys) go to this school too! I wish Amber and I end up being roommates with them! To have a figure more like boys, Amber and I wrapped our chests. We felt like Mulan :)

Right now, my dad was driving us to the school. Amber and I were just talking about how nervous we are, and how we miss our other friends. I'll just reffer to the 3 girls as f(x), and the 5 boys as SHINee. Amber, the girls and I called our group f(x), and the boys called their group SHINee, weird names, I know. My dad was telling us to be safe, and to drop out if it's too hard. He then told Amber to call him if I ever faint. Then he told us to call our respective families on week ends. We nodded, and kept talking.

The car then stopped, and my dad said "Okay girls. We're here. Remember what I told you two. Try to stay out of trouble, and don't get into fights. Soojungie, don't push yourself too hard, that goes to you too llama" and we smiled. We love it when he calls her llama, and tries to be cool :)

"Okay dad/uncle" we said. F(x) call our dads and moms, uncles, and aunts, unless they're our parents, of course. We got out of the car, grabbed our plenty luggages, and went to the office. We were greeted by the principal, uncle Lee Donghwan. When we're in school, I have to call him principal Lee, and have to speak to him like other teachers, not using "hi", and "bye", but "hello" or "goodbye".

"Good morning principal Lee. This is the friend I told you about."

"Ahh yes, you must be Amb-Adam, I mean Adam, Krys' friend"

"Yes, that's me". My boy name is Krys (pronounced like Kris) Jung Soojong, and amber is Adam Liu. Well, this is gotta need some getting used to.

"I'll give you two a personal tour. I don't do this often, so consider yourselves lucky", he said, and we laughed. Once we were alone, uncle then said, "Wow. I almost blew your covers! Sorry, girls" he said, and smiled apolagetically

"It's okay uncle...I can still call you that when we're alone right?" I asked

"Of course Soojoong" he replied

He showed us around the whole scool. Showing us each individual rooms, careful, to not disrupt the classes. He then went down one hallway, where the dorms were. "Room 327 is Kry's room, and room 328 is Adam's room. They're right across each other, so you two can visit each other" uncle said, and chuckled lightly. "Here are your keys. Go in, and unpack your stuff. Then meet me at the office again at noon, so I can give you guy's your schedule, and so you two can find a fitting uniform. There's 3 people to a dorm, except for those two. there's only two to a room,as we didn't have enough students, but now, you two are here, so there's exactly 873 students now. Good luck to you both, and I hope you like this school!". And with that, he left.

Amber and I walked in to our respective rooms, and gave each other a comforting smile before closing the door.

(The rooms look like this, just change Myungsoo's part to Key's, and Minhyuk's to Taemin's, and Krystal's to Amber's. ((Sorry for the crappy work I did D: Also, sorry about the proportions being off. It's hard to do that on a laptop, you know. I missed a part, they also have their own closets by their area, and the can put a lock on it if they want to(they're still girls, and they need to hide stuff for that time of the month......))). The bed/desk areas, are like this. I won't give links o the bedsheets (I did, but earsed them) so you could think of which one they'll have (Key will probably have pink) :) Amber has llama pushies on her's, of course. The desks area is where they'll have their personal stuff. Each room, is unique and is decorated by the people living there's taste. They also have bookshelves, and other pieces of furniture. I won't go into detail, so let your imagination run wild XD)

Author's/Reader's POV:

Krystal sighed, as she opened the door. She looked around, but saw nobody. She went to the empty area, and unpacked some  her stuff. She then got up, to have a mini tour around the room. she went around the room, and lastly went to the washroom. She grabbed the handle, but before she can open the door, someone form the other side did. She screamed, as she saw someone on the opposite side, half with only a towel around his hips. He seemed shocked too. Krystal froze, in spot, and her cheeks truned pink. Fortuantely, the guy already closed the door, so he didn't see. A couple minutes later, Krystal was still frozen in place, the guy opened the door, and pushed her aside, roughly. She even fell.

"You must be the transfer student. I'm Kim Myungsoo, but just call me Myungsoo" he said, with out even looking at her.She got up and patted off the invinsible dust off her jeans.

"I'm Krys Jung Soojong. You can call mer Krys, or you can call me Soojong. And that's spelled with a 'y', not an 'i'. And yeah, I'm the transfer student. Who's the other guy that lives here too? and why aren't you in class?" she asked curiously.

"The other guy, is Kang Minhyuk. He's a nerd. We're total opposites, I'm popular, he isn't, I'm loved by many, he isn't, I'm musically talented, he isn't, I'm hot, he isn't. I mean, he has poofy hair, and wears glasses, what's hot about that?! He sort of looks like a mushroom" he said, and laughed. "I'm not in class, because I'm supposed to have math, but my math teacher isn't here. He went to the hospital, like...2 days ago. We already learned what we needed to this month, so when we're supposed to have math, we have free time. Awesome right?" he answered

"Yeah, that's cool, we never got to have free time at my old school. Wait, w-" Krystal started, but got cut off.

"To answer your question of where mushroom guy is, he's supposed to have math too, so he's probably at the library right now" he said.

"Wow, you must be phsycic. " they laughed.

"Don't tell anyone I was nice to you. I have a chic guy persona, and I don't want my image to be ruined by you. Got it? You just seem interesting, but that's it" he said quickly

"Oh, ok. I should continue unpacking now" he nodded, and she went back to unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Hi! This was is 1/2 of a double update! I hope you guys liked it! This chapter is 300 words than the first one! Hope you guys liked it!!!!!