Drowning

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal POV:

I'm so excited! Today, all the first year students are gonna go on a field trip! We're gonna go camping~ It's 1 night, 2 days. We're gonna share tents with who we want to~ It's 3-4 a tent. Then some lucky students get to sleep in an RV! They did a lucky draw, and chose like 10 people to sleep in there, and the teachers get their own RV, unless they want to sleep in their car, of course. I'm sharing a tent with Amber and Taemin, oh, and Kibum; because Kibum wouldn't let his "son" go where he isn't. We should've just chosen Minho, Kibum is just gonna nag us the whole time -.- Well, who cares, i'll get annoyed when he starts.

We were all packing our bags. Minhyuk, did it last night, so he doesn't forget anything. I should've done that! He's just sitting on his bed reading a book, and it's HUGE!!! It's called War & Peace. I've heard of it, but do I want to read it No. I mean, why would I read such a big book?! Well, it makes sense for Hyukie to read that. He is a nerd after all. And he's in advanced classes too. He's probably doing a report for that book, or something like that. 

I packed my personal stuff last night, when they were sleeping. And now, all that's left is the rest of my clothes. I finished packing before Myungie. He didn't pack anything last nights. And earlier this morning, he was too busiy talking to whoever, and forgot to pack. Tsk tsk tsk.

"Hey. Minhyuk~" I said

"Yeah?"

"Is that book interesting?"

"Eh" he said and shrugged. "I guess it's okay. It's just too long for my preferance. I have to write a report on this, so I have to read it"

"Ahhhh. Well, what do you planning on becoming when we graduate university or college?" I asked

"I know what I want to be" it was Myungsoo

"What? I asked

"A singer. Not a a solo artist though. The boys and I are gonna form a band. we're pretty good you know"

"Cool! I'll be you guys' #1 fan!" I said excitedly. He just shook his head and laughed

"Can you sing, Soojong-ah?" Minhyuk asked

"Well, I guess. I don't know if my voice sounds good or not though. Oh, and my voice is WAY too high for a guy. So I have to change the key to a girl's key. I always got teased because of my high voice"

"Oh. Well, I have this friend. He has such a deep voice! Like, I would've never expected him to be a first year like that! Then our other friend is a giant. We call him giant baby" Myungsoo said and laughed. Wait-those descriptions sounds familiar..."Their names are Yongguk and Junhoong" Bingo. That's why. I totally forgot those 3 were friends. Great, I feel nervous now. What if they told him my secret?!No, no, no, they wouldn't do that. Right?!  "Oh right! You  went to the same school as them!"

"Hahaha." I laughed nervously. "Yeah. They were my classmates, actually"

"woah! That means you 3 already know each other! and are close!"

"Well, I guess you can say we're close" I said. Before Myungsoo could say one more thing, there was an announcement on the intercom. Thank you! I thought I would've been in trouble if the announcement came later!

"All first years report to the front office. Bring your stuff with you. All first years report to the fornt office. Thank you" one of the office lady said.

"Well, come one guys, let's go!" Minhyuk said and jumped out of his bed. Placed a bookmark on his page and closed it. He grabbed his stuff and went out. Myungsoo and i dfid the same, but not as jumpy as him. 

The teachers did attendance, and when we were sure everyone was there, we went on the bus. I sat with Amber of of course. We all put our luggages/bags on the rack. People talked to their friends, read books, played games on their phones, listened to music, and anything else you could do on a bus, with teachers, and other people. 

Amber and I were usually part of the events comitee, but this time, we just wanted to enjoy, and not have to stress on what would be fun and exciting. We talked about random things. right now, we were listening to songs on myipod. I found this thing, where you could plug to headphones/earphones at once, instead of having to share a set of earphones. Amber had red headphones, and I had gold. We brought earphones too, just in case. 

"I love this song!" I said excitedly. I can't scream or talk in an "outdoor" voice, because I'll disturb the other people. It was quiet talking, or whispering. Amber just laughed at my excitedness. This song is Two Melodies by Zion.T ft. Crush. (Link if you wanna listen to it :D Here) I was singing quietly throught the whole song. I memorized all the lyrics. I kept "dancing" weirdly, and was snapping too.

Amber POV:

I just laughed while watching Krystal "dance" and sing to Two Melodies. It was so funny! she looked crazy XD I was getting everything on video on my phone. She didn't even realize! I ended the video when the song stopped. I'll post it on instagram or something when we get backXD Cuz I don't wanna use my data unless it's important. Suddenly, my song played!

"Yo! this is ma jam! I love this song! I've been obssesed with it recently" I said excitedly. This song was That XX by GD! I love that guy, in a fangirl way of course XD I sang along to the song, not even bothering to 'beep' when the word bastard comes on ((sorry if you ahte swears >.<)). I've been listening to this song again recently. I sang most of it, and the ad-libs in the background, and harmonized with me. She didn't censor the word eitheer. I guess she loves this song jsut as much as me because she was getting so into it XD I would've video taped it too, but then realized I was singing too. I did the rapping parts, becausee Krystal can't rap, but I can, kind of.

When the song was over, Krystal and I opened our eyes because we were getting into our mini performance, and closed our eyes. And right when we opened our eyes, we saw that our friends and chingus around us took a video of us, and were laughing.

"Yah!" Krystal yelled!

"Not cool man!" I said. They kept on laughing and took a a couple minutes to calm down. Krystal turned off the music, and we put our headphones down. 

"Huh. You two at singing, and Adam can't rap" someone said. It was Myungsoo. Gosh. He's nice to us when no one's around, but he's the devil when there's at least one other person, that isn't his betfriends ((infinite)).

"He's just jealous, don't listen to him" Taemin said

"Hahaha. Thanks Minnie~" Krystal said. Those two are pretty cose. Out of us 5 girls, and those 5 boys, those 2 are the closest. Thay're bestfriends, I guess.

"You're welcome. But you're still not as good as Sica noona" he said

"That is true. Sica noona is, a very good singer" I said

"Yeah. My sister's pretty good" Krystal said

"Yeah, and Sunyoung noona" Kibum joined in, and we nodded. ((I know the ages are messed up, but deal with it! XD))

"Wait wait wait. You have a sister and who's Sunyoung noona?" our friend asked. It was Junyoung, we call him Jun though. He was a year and a hallf-ish younger than us, but he skipped a grade, he was pretty smart.

"Yeah. Soojong has a noona. Her name is Jessica Jung. She's a senior. And Sunyoung noona is our childhood friend. She's a year older than us, a junior." It was Minho who answered, I didn't realize he was behind us

"Oh. You guys are childhood friends?" he asked

"Yeah. We met when we were like kindergarten" Krystal said

"Ohh~" he replied, nodding

The ride seemed long. Well, we were going out of town, to the mountains, or somewhere. Soon, Kryst and I fell asleep. Her head on my shoulder, my head on hers.

Krystal POV:

"WAKE UP!!!" someone yelled, and bew one of those blowhorns, air horns, soemthing like that. I looked around. Half of the students were outside already, and the other half was still inside. Btw, there's 2 buses, and 2 RVs, one for the teachers, one for the lucky students. We all woke up groaning.

"Uggh" we all groaned. But we still listened and got off in a single file line.

"Our first field trip of the year! You guys excited?!" My home room teacher, Ms. Kim, asked. Yes, we have female teachers at an all boys school. Weid huh

"Yes!" the awake half yelled. "Uhhh" the half asleep groaned again

"I'll take that as a yes!" she said. "Now, what we're gonna do right now, while it's still early ((they left really early, so it's like 8 am)), you guys will set up your tents. When you're done, just do whatever, until everyone is done, and we'll go straight into our next event"

Everyone got their stuff out from the bus, and started building. We were in the middle of who finished. In between th fast people, and the slow people. Amber and I went into our tent, and zipped it up. you can only open it form the inside, so no tresspassers, or creepy people can enter while you sleep. We lockked Kibum and Taemin out.

"Yay~ We can talk in private now" Amber whispered. People might hear us if we talk in our normal voices. Taemin and kibum were hitting the tent, and yelling to let them in, but we jsut ignored them and laughed.

We kept on whispering, and didn't hear what the teachers said our next event was. Then, we heard the boys whispering something, and then started laughing. Amber and I looked at each other and we had an identical confused expression. Suddenly, the tent was lifted up!

"Woah!" I yelled. I didn't yell as I would if I was scared, or in a horror movie. I just screamed because I was startled. I tried to control my scream because just like my sister, I have a dolphin scream, hers is just slightly higher pitched, like our voices, hers is higher.

Amber and I just tried to hold on to something. But the boys were strong, and carried us easily. I don't even think there was over 5 people lifting us. Just 3-4. The  tent then started moving, while being carried in the air. I felt uneasy. What the heck guys?! Then the tent was thrown, while we were still inside! The tent was thrown into the water, and we panicked. We didn't know what to do. The tent wasn't even waterproof. The water slowly entered the tent, as it started sinking. To make it worse. the water was cold! I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think of anything. subconsciously, Amber and I went closer together. We couldn't scream, we just hugged each other, and sat down. Our brain froze, what, what to do. The tent was already half submerged in water. The boys were screaming outside, telling us to get out. But fear took over us, and we were having a panic attack. We knew how to swim, but we were having that moment, when you now what to do, but you just can't do it. The tent sank in the middle of a deep lake, and I out

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ I hope you guys liked this chapter! Hahahah. Since I'm an evil author, I ended the chapter with a cliff hanger >:) You guys are probably wondering what ahppens next, huh? .................Well........................ just wait for the next chapter XD There was a poll, to vote for on who you want to save Krystal. Minhyuk's winning! Thanks for subbies~ Luv chu guys~ Btw, this was 1900+ words :) See ya in the next chapter~ Oh, and thanks you guys~ You guys are the best! I was scared you guys wouldn't comment, but you did! And a lot of you wanted the field trip idea, and so here it is! The next chapter will be like twice this length, because there's so much to write for 1 night and 2 days! I posted a poll last night for who should save Krystal :) Tell me guys what you think of that last paragraph :D Well, baii~