The First Day 2/2

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal POV:

By the time I finished, I still had over an hour left before noon. Myungsoo had to go back to classes. And I had nothing else to do, so I went to Amber's place. I went out, and locked the door. I crossed the hallway, and knocked. She opened the door, and before she can say 'come in', I just walked right in. I looked around and it looked just like my room, but with a different taste.

"Hey, is your dormmates here?" I asked, careful not to call her Amber just in case her dormmates are here.

"Yeah they are" she said excitedly. "Come out guys!"

Two guys then popped out from the wahroom. Wait! That's! Kibum! And! Taemin! "Kyaaahhh!!!!" I screamed, and ran to hug them!"Omg! Guys! It's me! Krystal!!!!" I screamed happily.

"We can tell" they said at the same time. "Now, quiet. Somone might hear you!" they scolded me, still at the same time.

"Ok! Fine! Geez! Just excited to you guysss!" I told them. "Let me guess, you two are supposed to have math right now, so you two are here, and not in class?"

"Wow. How'd you know?" the diva asked

"My roommate told me before he left"I replied

"Who's your roommates?" Minnie asked

"Kim Myungsoo, and Kang Minhyuk. Hahaha, KM " I said laughing lightly

"If that Myungsoo guy is mean to you, be sure to tell us, so we can beat him up for you" Kibum said

"Hahahaha. I don't think a diva, or an ex-mushroom can beat him up. Don't worry, he was nice to me" I told them, and they had shocked faces. "Wait, don't tell him, I told you guys that he was nice to me!" I said quickly, remembering what he told me earlier.

"Ok. But hey! Don't call us that! On second thought, you can call him diva, but don't call me ex-mushroom, or mushroom! Ok?" Taemin said.

"Fine. Mushroom, is what Myungsoo calls Minhyuk, because he said his hair was poofy. I don't know, I didn't meet him yet. And mushroom is what we call Fany unnie. I'll just call you Minnie, there" I said smiling. He sighed, bu stil nodded. "Amber and I still have around an hour before we have to go to the office, to get our schedules, and uniforms. Then in the afternoon, we get to explore all of the school, then tomorrow, we oficially start classes! Wanna grab some early luch with us?" I informed them, and suggested.

"Sure, that's fine with us. And yes, I'm stll Minnie's omma" Kibum said, and we all laughed except for Taemin who just rolled his eyes.

They grabbed their keys, and locked the door. We headed to the cafeteria, with the two boy leading, and Amber and I following, behind, and catching up with what happened, the...1-2 hours we weren't together.

"We're here. Go grab what ever you want to eat. The meals here are free, same goes for the unifroms. What you have to pay here is the fees, and field trips, the rest is free" Kibum-omma informed us.

"Assa!" Amber and I said at the same time.

Kibum grabbed some salad, Taemin grabbed some pasta, Amber grabbed some sandwhiches, and I got some pizza <3

We started eating, and catched up with each other. Last time we talked to eachother was in middle school. We had 2 more years left with highschool, and catched up with what happened over the previous year. It was a bit awkward at first, because it's been a year since we last talked to each other, but since we were originally childhood friends, we just brushed off that awkward atmosphere, and talked comfortably. Before we even realized it, it was time to say goodbye for now. We said our goodbyes, and Amber and I hugged both of them, and went to the office.

"Ahhh. Right on time, guys" uncle said.

"Here are your schedules, here you go Soojong, here you go Adam, you two have the majority of your classes together" he said, and winked at us, "but some you don't. Other than that, you two will see each other all the time, during school.". He handed us our schedules, and we thanked him. He gave us a minute to look at it, then gave handed us our uniforms. "Here you go. Since you both are very slim, I got you both a small. There's a washroom over there. Go try them out, and see if it's the right size. If you need a smaller size, do tell me, and I'll get you new ones." We nodded, and went to the washroom. The uniforms were a good size for us, we kept them on, and went out.

"They fit just right, principal Lee" Amber said, and I nodded

"That's good. Now, do you two want shorts or sweatpants for gym?" he asked

"Shorts please" we said in unison

"Very well. Here you go" he said, and handed us our clothes. "You two won't start classes today, but tomorrow. Classes start at 8, so I suggest waking up at 7, or earlier. For today, you two are free to do what you want. But I think it's best if you two explore a little for the afternoon. Familiarize yourself with the school, and where the different rooms, and classes are"

"Okay. Thank you for your help principal Lee" I said. He just nodded, and went back to his office.

"Adam, let's just go back to our room, put away our clothes, then we can go tour ourselves, okay?" I said

"Sure thing Krys" she replied. We went back to our rooms, and put aways our stuff like we planned. I went to the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water, and went to the washroom. When I finished, I grabbed my bag, and went out. I saw that Amber was waiting for me, and had her backpack with her too. We were wearing our uniforms now, and we were starting to get comfortabe with where we live now. We looked around the whole school, careful not to disrupt classes. And when they transition to their next class, we did our best not to get lost within the crowd. By the time we got used to our surroundings, and knew where each room is, and even grabbed some early dinner at a nearby fast food place, school was over and we went back to our rooms. We said our goodbyes, and said that we'll just text each other later. This highschool was special, it felt like we were in university! It was great! I think I'm starting to like this school :)

I walked in, and the lights were on. BOTH, of my dormmates were here, I can finally meet Minhyuk!

"I'm back~" I announced, to nobody in particular

"Hey, you're back, what was your name again? Krys?" Myungsoo asked

"Yeah" I replied shortly. I walked up to someone who was in Minhyuk's area. This is it, my other dormmate. "HI~~~~~~~ You must be Minhyuk, I'm the transfer student, and you're new dormmate!" I greeted cheerfully. He seemed shocked.

"H-Hi. I'm Kang Minhyuk, but please call me Minhyuk. W-W-What's your n-name?" he stuttered. Awww! Well someone's shy~

"Hehehe. I'm Krys Jung Soojong. You can call me Krys, or you can call me Sojong" I said, and smiled at him. "Don't be shy, I don't bite." I joked. 

"Oh- s-sorry. I'm just not used to people being happy to see me. You see, I'm the nerd, I'm a nobody in this school. Actually, the majority of the students here didn't come for the sports, but because our parents forced us to. I don't have very many friends, and my friend arren't popular too, just like me. But they're not nerds too" he said. Ahhhh~ So the sports isn't what attracted them, their parents just forced them to come here. That makes sense...I guess. What minhyuk said next caught me off guard. "Are you sure you're a boy? You're too pretty to be one. I mean, you have feminine features, and look like a girl".

"Hahaha." I chuckled nervously. "Last time I checked I'm a boy, and this is an all boys school Am I right?"

"Yeah, that's true. Silly me. I have no common sense, for a nerd with straight A's" he said. Now I feel bad

"Awww. Don't say that. If it makes you feel any better, that isn't the first time someone said I looked feminine" he just smiled lightly at my statement.

"Hey mushroom! Do you have the answers for the history homework?" Myungsoo said, interupting the moment

"Y-yeah...do you want me to do your homework for you again?" Minhyuk asked

"No!" I yelled. They both stared at me. "I-I mean. Don't call him mushroom, that's not nice. And Hyukie, don't do his homework for him1 Don't let him push you around" I announced, proud that I stood up for someone. "Wait, you don't mind that I call you Hyukie, right?"

"Yeah. It doesn't bother me. And you don't have to stand up for me, you know" he said, and I just smiled

"But I want to" I told him, and just smiled

"Ughh. Whatever" Myungsoo said. Ha! Serves him right. He should pick on someone his own size :)

"Sojongie. You came at the perfect time! We're about to have our annual talent show, and 'miss xxxxx' contest!" Hyuking said. Aww, Hyukie, and Soojongie, and...Myungie?

"What's that?" I asked him

"We have some of our students, and they dress up as girls. Then there's a talent part where you can sing, dance, anything. Then the students vote, and the winner gets the title of 'miss xxxxx' and gets a bouquet of flowers, and even a crown and trophy. It's all for fun, and we're not gay, btw. And a talent show, you probably know what that is, already"It was Myungsoo who answered.

"Ahhhh~ Cool. Is there a reigning champion right now or something?" I asked

"Actually, yeah, there is, Kim Kibum. He's the same age as us.He only won last year though, when he beat a guy 2 years older than us, Kwanghee. " he answered

"No way! Kim Kibum! That diva!!!!! I can't believe it" I said and laughed, loudly

"Why you know him?"Minhyuk asked

"Uhmm.. Yeah! He's my childhood friend!"I answered. This is gonna be epic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is the end of chapter 3! And the second half of my double update :) I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also, sorry the years are off. There's 4 years of highschool in this story, because I don't want to make them too old XD Any ways, I hope you liked this chapter :) 1938 words in total, including the A/N! Also, this BOTH, a hyukstal and myungstal story, but! Let me tell you guys something, *****SPOILER ALERT***** I'll make 2 endings, one hyukstal, and one myungstal! Because I know there's hyukstal shippers out here, and myungstal shippers, I myself, am both, and I can't dare to make this story have just one ending! :D I'll do my best to have equal moments of both. Last chapter, the myungstal moment was when Krystal saw Myungie half , when they just met, and that Myungsoo wasn't cold to her, and was actually nice, she's the only person he's nice to, besides his friends. Then the  hyukstal moment, this chapter, was when Minhyuk thought she was a girl, and when she was al happy to see him, and even stood up for him :) Each have two moments so far :D