Not An Update! (I need your ideas~)

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Hi ^^ First of all, this is not an update. I need you guys' ideas. What do you guys wanna see in the next chapter? Here's some ideas to get your creative juices flowing XD Also, sorry if I spoil too much. I want all of these to happen, but I just don't know what the order will be. What do you guys think is a good order for these? And I want to know what you guys want to read :)

-Anual miss XXXXX contest : the boys dress up as girls, of course, Krystal will too, and I'll add Amber too :) Then they do a talent show section, and Krystal would probably sing and Amber raps. I'll get milk caramel (if you now what that is CX To those who do, aren't they pretty?!), and others :) KM & KM will probably find Soojung attractive in this (?)

-Anemia : Krystal will faint from too much sports, and either Myungsoo or Minhyuk will carry her, like she's a feather, to the office. They'll worry over her, but of course, Myungsoo only worries for her when there's no one around. Krystal will start to fall for them (?)

-School trip : Maybe the first years (I changed it back to school just being three years XD So Kryber has only been away from Taekey for 1 year CX), will go on a trip, camping or something. There's probably gonna be a swimming scene for this. And there's probaby gonna be a haunted mission or something (like in that Infinite ranking king episode). And Krystal will probably twist her ankle and Myungsoo and Minhyuk will take turns giving her a piggy back ride (?)

-Dumb and dumber : Zelo and Yongguk wil come visit them,and Krystal will feel anxious that they'll spill her secret (?)

-You guys decide!!!!!!!

Each of these ideas will be one chapter each :) Let me know in the comments what you guys want to see next :D Please~ Please comment so I'll have a chapter up this Sunday!