K-Krys?!?! (Miss XXXXX)

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal POV:

Today was the day of the miss xxxxx contest. Turns out, Ren is actually performing with 3 other boys, ((Yes, it's that day XD)), and one of the boys is also performing with Sanghyuk! wow, that guy sure loves dressing up as a girl :3 The contestants, get to skip clss until the show starts, to prepare! Ha! I already know what I'm doing, and practiced hard, so my performance is flaw-free~ Amber and I have an advantage at this, because we're actual girls, but they don't know that >:) But omg, you shoud see Ren! That guy, is bea-u-ti-ful! Like, he can pass as a girl! I'm looking forward the the contest :) I hope Hyukie and Myungie cheer me on :) But Myungsoo is probably gonna root for Sungjong :\

I was chilling with Amber at the school field. It was empty, well almost. There was football practice. The football team practices on Saturdays. But they were at the flat part, we were sitting on the edge of the tall hill. I told her that I was going to be singing, and playing the piano. And also dancing :)

"Cool! It's been so long since I've heard you sing!" she said. We were talkign in English, cuz why not. "I'm doing tis comedy act with this senior that admires my sports skills~" she said proud. "It's this boyfriend, girlfriend thing, he's the bf" she explained. ((tbh, I don't actually know what it's about, cuz it didn't have subtitles ^_^" But I think it's about this guy who's girlfriend is very manly, like is stronger than him, and is better at sports than him, that's how I interpreted it )) Speaking of sports skills. When the football landed near us. Amber got up and threw it back at them, spiraling perfectly. They were all amazed. That's my bestfriend for ya :)

"Cool! I've never seen you with long hair" I said, and nudged her

"Well soon you will" she said turning red. I laughed at her, not in the rude way, of course. We just kept on chatting, and soon, it was an hour before the show. All contestants went to get dressed, and so any last minute preperations. 

Amber and I are sharing a change room, duh. The teacher handed us each a plastic bag, containing our clothes. As a matter of fact, the clas chose the clothes that their classmates have to wear. Amber is stuck with pink! XD There was all our clothes, and our wigs, and thankfuly, it didn't have to be awkward and include those fake donut things to put on our chests. Phew! We changed, comfortably. I was happy to be a girl again, and unexpectedly, Amber is too :o I thought she woud've loved being a boy, but I guess she misses being a girl too. Well, who wouldn't?!

After a little while. We were all dressed up in our girl clothes, and wow, Amber looks so pretty! <3

"Wow! You look great, Amber!" I said

"So do you, Krystal~" she said back, and we giggled. We can use our normal names now, and say that would be our names if we were girls!

"All contestants go to the main gym. All contestants for the Miss XXXXX contest" a voice in the announcements said. Amber and I put on our masks, and headed out. Everyone wore a mask, and are gonna take it off when it's our turn to perform. I wonder how shocked everyone wil be when they see us! ᄏᄏᄏ

Krystal:

     

Amber:

     

Myungsoo POV:

I was now sitting in the audience with the other students. It was a Saturday, but every student watches this annual show. It's pretty fun! Then, when this is over, we have games and a cafe thing outside. It's like a carnival :) And this contest is the opening, I guess. I was cheering for both Sungjong and Krys. I kinda want Krys to win though! Then I can tease Sungjong for losing to a newbie! Ha~ 

I was sitting right in the middle.  Front row, baby~ I went here early, with the rest of my group, except for Sungjong, of course. I invited my friends from  different school, Junghong and Yongguk. They were excited when I told them that Krys would be a contestant, and would dress up as a girl. Also Adam. They said that tey played basketball with him before.

Minhyuk POV:

I was third row, right in front of the stage. I was with my bestfriends, Yonghwa, Jonghyun and Jungshin. We were all cheering for Soojong. Even my friends have gotten close to him! He's very nice to everyone, including my friends. I can see Soojong's and Adam's friends, and Soojong's noona, who came to visit before. They were sitting in fornt of us. They didn't forget our faces, and greeted us once they saw us. Since this was an all boys school, a lot of boys tried hitting on them. Tsk tsk tsk, ruining our image, smh. They were sitting with Minho and some juniors. And somehow, they were the only girls here. So all the boys were jealous of them. And some seniors tried to hit on Jessica noona when they found out she was their age.

Soon, the lights dimmed, and the show was about to start

No One POV:

The lights turned off, and some students wnet up on stage, and started talking. they were saying the ususal opening speech with the whole 'welcome students, teachers, others' and 'hope you enjoy' and all that jazz. 

"Our first contestants are first years. Give it up for Sungjong, Dongho and Dongjun!" and mc said

"Anyeonghaseyo~ Milk Caramel ibnida!" they said in unison, attempting to make their voices higher pitch, except for Dongjun that is. \He talked in is normal voice, which made it even funnier. The MCs left the stage, and the 3 boys got into position, and the music started playing. The audience sang and danced along, as the song is well known.

Everyone screamed and clapped. "Waah! Dongjun looks like Han Gain, Sungjong looks like song Hyeko, and this one....looks llike my aunt" one said, refering to Dongho. Everyone exploded into laughter. The 3 boys bowed, and left the stage. "Next up, we have...Boys' Day? Well, give it up for Seungjin, Minki, Minhyuk and Hongbin!" anotheer one said looking at the cue card confused. Four boys went up on stage, and the audience screamed. They all had fanboys, but Ren and Seungjin were the most popular, and several boys went 'Wooo! Choi Minki~' or 'Yeaaaah~ Ham Seunjin!!', but mostly Ren, duhh.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Boys' Day ibnida~" they said in unison. The audience went wild.

"Yah! Why do they get more reaction that us?!?!?!" Dongho yelled in the side. Everyone laughed.

They performed perfectly. And there were some boys confused on whether they should clap or not. ((confused, huh, boys? XD))

"W-wah....I don't know what to say....." an mc said. They boys blushed, and said a soft "thank you". "Well! Next up is...Wonder Boys? Okay then...give it up for Hackyeon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin again! And Sanghyuk!" The boys came on, with Hongbin in a different costume. Well, that was fast!

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Wonder Boys ibnida!" they introduced them selves

Everything continued, and everyone enjoyed themselves. Before anyone realized it, it's already the second last person.

"Waah! This is out second last act!" Everyone went "awwww" and were sad that it was ending so soon. "Still, give it up for Adam!" the loudest people in the audience were the girls. All the boys looked at them, and they just smiled, embarassed.

Everyone in the audience screamed once they saw Amber. And laughed once the skit was over. 

"That was funny! And wow! Adam, you're so pretty~ And now, for the last act of the day! Give it up for Krys!". And once again, the girls screamed the loudest, but this time, they didn't care anymore.

 ((Just pretend Krystal is playing piano AND singing. Just imagine the voice to be slightly lower, kay? (: ))

Everyone in the audience screamed, and clapped! Woooo! Daebak!

Myungsoo POV:

*while watching Amber*

Hahaah! That was funny. And wow, he llooks good with long hair!

*while watching Krystal*

w-wow. K-Krys?! He's a good singer, and sings beautifully, and can even play piano! Wow, and he's really pretty too...

Minhyuk POV:

*while watching Amber*

Wow, girls can be good at sports, be storng, and do "guy" things too! I guess this was to show that we shouldn't be ist, and have a prejudice against girls :)

*while watching Krystal*

wow. That was a beautiful performance. Krys is really pretty, and h-how is his voice so high pitched?!

Zelo & Yongguk POV:

*while watching Amber*

dude! Amber is really pretty with long hair! We should've gotten her to wear a wig when she was still in our school! And yup, she's better than some guys, and "guy" things :\

*while watching Krystal*

that was a nice song, I guess?? I'm surprised they haven't realized that Krystal is a girl, and not a boy.I mena, look at those clothes! And couldn't they hear her girl voice?! Idiots -.-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ I hope you guys liked this chapter, and you guys can decide who the other contestants were :) And next chapter, I'll reveal who won the title :D Just imagine it was Krystal singing, not sica. Just imagine the voice to be slightly lower, okay? ^_^ And sorry ofr the y quality for Amber's vid. That was the only vid there was. But hey, isn't she really prety?!?!?!?! ^o^