Friend's Visit

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal POV:

I woke up early today. It was a Saturday, but it's only 6 am. I wanted to make food for everyone because we always eat out, or eat snacks. Plus, my unnie, and my friends are comign over today! I wanted to prepare something special today. I'm gonna make bibimbap, kimbap, and for dessert, I'll go out and buy french macarons for everybody. Actually I'm going out right now. It's still early, but the shop opens early too, and it'll take around 30 minutes to get there. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to change. I did it as quietly and carefully as possible. I didn't want anyone to wake up. Myungsoo's friends slept over, and Minhyuk and them are still sleeping. I slept at Amber's place as I didn't want to be a bother. I just went back a little while ago. I was texting my friens last night and told them about what to say, my background, and stuff like that, so they boys won't be suspicious.

I came out wearing gray sweatpants and a black hoodie. Typical lazy boy outfit. I wore my sneakers, and went out. After i bought the macarons, I decided to explore the shops in the area. It was 7, and there was some shops open. I decided to buy the four of them some gifts. I went through some clothes store to buy them somehting. I bought all of them shirts. (Jessica's, Victoria's, Luna's, Sulli's). I forgot what their sizes were, so I took a guess. And I don't know what their preferances are, and what they like, so I just bought something they would like, or would suit them. then I bought them some hair stuff. (J's. V's, L's, S'). BUt of course, I couldn't leave amber out when it comes to snapbakcs, so I bout her one too. Amber's. I only bought stuff that was on sale. then I wne to a Korean dollar store (do they even have those? XD), and bought small gift bags to put the stuff in.

I then went back so I can start cooking. It was no surprise to find all of them still asleep. Tsk tsk tsk. I got the ingredients for bibimbap out of the fridge. I cut everything last night, while everyone else was sleeping. When I finsihed making bibimbap for all of us, it was a bit past 9. I then took out the ingredients for the kimbap, and y phone started buzzing. I walked over to it, and answered it. It was my sister.

"Hey Jungie!"

"Hi unnie! I'm talkign quietly right now because everyone else is still asleep"

"Ahhh~ You wanted us to come at noon right?" she said in english, I guess we might as well talk in English now

"Yeah. That'll give me enought time to finish cooking, and for everyone to wake up"

"Woah! You're cooking?!"

"Hahaha. Yeah. Don't act so surprised. I won't poison you guys"

"you better not!" she said in a playful tone "Anyways. I want to bring a gift to Jonghyun and the others, and for your roommates. I know what to buy our friends, but what do your dormmates like?"

"Well, Minhyuk is a nerd, so some thign a smart person will like, like a book. Ask Seohyun unnie or something for recomendations. and the other one has a bunch of fangirls, i guess he's a flower boy type. Oh, and he likes the color black"

"Ohhhh. Okie~ I'll try to find somehting for them. I'll go out and buy something right now, see you soon! I missed you~"

"Me too. See you soon sis!" 

I looked over at the boys and they were still asleep. Good, they didn't her eme say unnie. I grabbed some ear phones and cooked the rice. While waiting for the rice, I went over to my bed. When the rice was cooked, I made the kimbap. Of course, i couldn't help but eat a few. They tasted good in my opinion. I set the food on the table and made it look presentable. It was like 10:30-ish now. I wrote "DON"T EAT!!!!!" on a a few post it notes, one for each word. I then went over to Amber's.

"Amber! I can't wait! They'll be here soon!"

"I know right! The three of us bought them some gifts. I just bought them matching bracelets, and the diva bought them chocolates, and Minnie bought them flowers. cheesy huh. But whatever, I bet they'll love the gifts"

"I bought them somethign too. You'll see later"

"Well what should we do whie waiting for them?"

"I don't know. Hey, wanna do a prank on them?"

"Yesh!!!!!"

"Ok. What type? Let's get Kibum and Taemin on with the prank too."

"Ok. Guys! We want to do a prank on our friends!"

"What about toothpaste oreos?"

"Or kraft orange juice"

"Or wasabi dumplings?"

"Or we put an air horn where the door knob will hit the wall?"

"Or what about tricking them like what idols do on their member's birthday?"

"What about we do the birthday thing, and a food one?" Amber asked

"That can work" I said

"So which prank?"

"What do you guys have?" I asked

"Well, we have toothpaste, but no oreos. Oh! We have mints and coke!"

"We can put a mints in water and make mint ice cubes! Then when we put the ice cubes in the drink, it'll all fizz up!" Taemin said

"Great, it's harmless, and we'll just clean up the mess after!" I said enthusiastically

"Then we can make soy sauce drinks for the others, so the mess isn't that big!" Kibum suggested

"Great!" Amber said

"We can do the mint thing on my unnie, the soysauce thing on Jinri, What about the other two?"

"Let's just do the soy sauce thing on Sunyoung noona and the mint thing on Vic noona" Kibum said

"Yeah. We don't have too much time left to think of something else" Taemin agreed

"Ok. You boys go prepare their poison drinks, Soojung and I will make the mint cubes" Amber told us

"Yessir" they said. Amber just laghed at them

We headed to the kitchen and grabbed what we needed. The boys grabbed some coke and soysauce, and 2 cups, while Amber and I grabbed a container of mints, and an ice cube tray

We then put the ice cube tray in the fridge, and the "poison" in the fridge. We'll take the stuff over to my place when they get here

Amber's POV:

We just made our pranks, now what's left is to wait for the victims and take the plan into action. I can't wait. I know ot's only been a week since I last saw them, but I miised them so much. Since my unnie was in America, Jessice acted as we were actually sisters. I bought us girls matching braceltes. I found them at a store, and liked them. Jessica was graduating this year, so the bracelets will help us feel connected.

Krystal suddenly got a call and it was her sister.

"Yeah, okay, bye~" she said, and ended the call. "They said their at the office. Let's go get them!"

We just grabbed our prank stuff, moved them to her dorm, and the 4 of us went to get them at the office

Krystal's POV:

I can't wait! they're here! Yay! I can't wait! I changed into a blue and white striped long sleeve, and white skinny jeans, so I don't look like a slob.

"Noona!!!!" I said. I ran to my sister and we hugged for a good 1 minute. "I've missed you! I know it's only been a week, but it felt like a year!"

"I know right! Soojong-ah did you get taller?"

"Huh. No. I don't think so" the rest laughed. "Anyways, let's go. Before the food turns too cold. I'll just heat them up, then we can eat, and you can meet my dormmates"

"Ok" said Jinri. I went to Vic unnie and Jessica unnie, and Amber went with Jinri and Sunyoung unnie. And the boys were following behind us. I can tell that the 4 of them wanted to leave a good first impression, so they put on dresses. The boys better not fall for them -.- ( Jessica, Victoria, Luna, Sulli

We entered my dorm and the boys greeted us loudly.

"Welcome~~~~~" Woohyun yelled

"Yah! You're scaring them hyung" I said. And the 4 (J, V, L, S) hid behind us 4 (Kryber and Taekey)

"I apologize for this idiot" Sunggyu said

"Yah! I'm not and idiot!"

"Yes you are" we all said in unison

"Ughhh"

"Well, girls, introduce yourselves" I said

"Hi~ I'm Jessica Jung. I'm Soojong's noona" she said and smiled

"Waah! You two look a like" Sungjong said

"Well, we're siblings, after all"

"True. True"

"Hi! I'm Song Qian, but my English name's Victoria. They all call me Vic umma though" She said and smiled at them

"Are you the flexible one she was talking about?" Hoya asked

"Haha. Yeah, I'm her"

"How flexible are you?" Dongwoo asked

"She's VERY flexible. I wuld aks her to demonstrate, but she's wearing a dress" Amber said

"I can lend her some jeans or shorts to put on underneath her dress" I suggested

"Sure. I' gues I'll show them later. Hahahahah~"

"Well, Hi~ I'm Park Sunyoung. But since that's too long, the kids and I decided to call me Luna"

"Ahhh~ Well, Luna, are you the one witht he powerful voice?" Sungyeol asked

"Well, I gue-"

"Yeeup! she's the one" I interupted

"Can you sing for us later?" Dongwoo asked

"Yeah sure!"

"Hello~ I'm Choi Jinri. I'm the same age as Krys and Adam" she said talking about Amber and I

"Well. She was right. You are the prettiest one" Myungsoo said. And sunggyu hit him in the head

"Yah!"

"That's rude, you idiot"

"Hahaha. It's okay. we all agree that' she's the visual among us" Luna clarified

"See!" Myungsoo said and rubbed his head

"Well,let's all go to the kitchen now. I'm hungry" Taemin said

"Omo! Taemin-ah! Kibum-ah! I didn't realize you two were here. Mian. I saw my sister and Adam and forgot about you two" Jessica said

"It's okay noona" Taemin said

We did the prank as we got them to sit down. They were angry, but the rest of us were lauging. We finished eating and we were all full.

"Waahh. Soojong-ah, you definately got better at cooking!" Jessica said

"I know right. But your still not as good as me~" Vis commented. she was right. She was a greta cook

"How did you 3 get to know those 4?" Sungjong asked

"Well. We all met in school. Those 2 were clasmates, and us 5 were class mates too. They helped us when there were these big kids bullying us" Kibum explained

"Ahhhh." Sungjong nodded

"Before I forget! I got you girls some gifts!" I said. I ran to my area, and got the 4 gift bags

"Awww! You shouldn't have Krys!" Luna unnie said

"We got you guys something too! Hold on, we'll go get them" Amber said. and the 3 ran to their dorm

"Do you guys like it?" I asked

"Yes! We love it!" They yelled in unison

"When did you prepare all of this?" Myungsoo asked

"This morning. You boys were all asleep then" I answered.

The 3 came and handed their gifts one by one

"Thanks guys!" theey said

"Welcome~" they replied

"Hey. Soojong-ah. I didn't ask you yet. Which one of these boys are your dormmates?"

"Myungsoo. The other one is Minhyuk, but he's not home. He didn't know you guys were coming. He slept over at his friends house last night"

"Ohhh. Why won't you go call him! I wanna meet him.. Oh, and tell him to bring his friends too!" Vic said

"Yeah!"

"Okay. Hold on, I'll call him now"

"Hey! Minhyukie! Come back and bring yoour friends too. My sister and my friends are here, and they wanna meet you!"

"O-Oh. Okay. I'll tell them"

"Great! See you soon~"

"Bye~"

"they're coming now"

"Yay!" 

The 4 of them came in like 5 minutes.

"You must be Minhyuk! I can tell because of the glasses" My sister said and stood in front of him

"Y-Yeah. H-Hi"

"Relax! Call me noona!"

"O-okay n-n-noona" he said. My sister looked at me and ggave me a what's-up-with-him look

"He's shy around new people" I said

"Ahhh~"

They introduce themselves to the girls, and the girls seem to like them

"I brougth gifts! Byt I don't have any for Myungsoo's and Minhyuk's friends" unnie said and pouted

"It's okay noona" Yonghwa said and smiled at her

She handed out the gifts. She got Myungsoo a mirror and hair comb and gel. Minhyuk got a book, and a set of pencils and pens for studying and for takign down notes. Kibum got a pink leather jacket and bright sunglasses. Taemin got a blue leather jacket, and black sunglasses. She got Minho a soccer ball. Jonghyun a dinosaur hat XD And Jinki a coupon for a chicken place XD She got Amber a snapback (I gave her mine too by the way) and she got me a denim jacket.

"Thanks noona!" We all said!

"Diva, Minnie, give Minho, dinosaur and the chicken guy their gifts, 'kay?"

"Okay!" 

We all talked and they got to know each other better. And before we know it, it was already 10, and they had to leave. We all said our goodbyes, and they left. KM & KM's friends left too, and same with Amber and the boys.

"Yoyur sister and your friends are really nice and friendly" Minhyuk said

"Hahaha. Yeah. They seem to like you guys"

"Of course they'll like me. I mean, look at me!" Myungsoo said

"Gosh, you're so conceited!" I said

"Whatever. I'll sleep now, I'm tired. And hey. That jinri girl is cute" he said and winked.

"You better not fall for her!" I shouted at him and he just smirked

"Aww! I forgot to thank Jessica noona for the gifts!" Minhyuk said

"Don't worry, I'll thank her for you" I said and smiled

"Let's sleep now too. So we have full energy tomorrow" Hyukie said

"Okii. I'll just go change". I finished changing and turned off the lights and went to bed

"Good night Myungsoo. Good night Minhyuk" 

"Good night Krys"

"Good night Soojong"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi ^^ I hope you guys liked this chapter! I didn't get to write in too much detail, because I would've took too long. 2400= words :) And that's not including the A/N! I hope this chapter didn't bore you to death ^_^" And i know, I know, I put too much links XD I hope it doesn't bother you guys ^_^;