Please Read (not an update)

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Uhmmm...Hi? Okay, first things first. I'm so very sorry for not updating. This story will be put on hiatus, but I don't know how long it will last. I'm sure there isn't very many that care about this fic anymore. But yeah. I've been really busy this summer. And school will just get harder and harder, which means I'll be even busier and busier. And soon enough, I'll be going off to university. Not this year, but soon. But when I get back, I'll give you guys a longer chapter. Instead of my usual 1000+ words, I'll make it a 2000+, and I'll try to do that for the next 3 (+) chapters, which I don't know when it will happen. And if I do update, don't expect me to be back on my regular weekly updates. And only time will tell when I will update again, but when I do. I'll hit you guys with a double update, and who knows. Maybe even a triple update ;) If you were starting to get bored of this fic, you don't have to stay. I appreciate the support, but if you guys are bored of this fic, or think it's the epitome lazy writing, feel free to unsubscribe. Oh, and along with being busy. I've been having personal problems, from anxiety attacks, to "depression", to family members in the hospital. I just need some time. But I did feel like I owed all of you an explination, so yeah...See you guys...soon?