The Bet

Another Cliché Love Story (on hiatus)

Krystal POV:

"Bro. don't you just hate it when girls try to act strong?" I heard a classmate say.

"Yeah, I know right! They should just face it. Guys will always be better, and girls will alwasy be weak, and picky, and sensitive. They wouldn't last a day with a boy's life!" his friend replied. Okay, now i'm angry!

"You're totally right!" the other replied. Then, they started laughing, and now, I was boiling. Girls are just as good as guys! We can be strong too!

I marched right up to them, and said, "Girls are just as good as guys! We can be strong too!" I yelled at them. Good thing it was just us in the classroom.

"Oh yeah, wanna bet?" One, whom I believe is Junhong, said.

"Uhmm, yeah!" I replied, with a confident voice.

"Okay, here's the bet. I bet, that you wouldn't last a month in an all boy's school!" the one who's name is Yongguk, announced.

"If I can last a whole two months as a boy, I win, and you boys will....have to dance to a girl group song! In front of people! And if I last more than three months, you two, have to dress up as girls, and do a girlgroup dance, and yell 'Girls rule!!!' in the talent show!" I decided >:)

"And if you lose! you have to date me for all of next year, and be our slave too, for a whole month." Junhong said smirking.

"Deal" I replied smiling.

"But! We get to choose which school" Yongguk added in.

"Fine! Deal! I'll transfer there,by next month" I told them, and asked. "Which school?"

"I know the perfect school!" Junhong shrieked excitedly. He whispered into Yongguk's ear, and the latter's face lit up, and he smiled.

"Good choice" Yongguk smirked.

They looked at each other and nodded. Then at the same time, they said, "xxxxx all boys sports school"

"Focused on sports, and other physical activities. It's only for boys because everything, is hard, and girls will just cry, for everything to stop...or so I heard from my friend who goes there" Junhong said.

"Ok, I'll transfer by the end of this month. And if you're curious by how I'm doing there, ask your friend. What's his name?"

"Kim, Kim Myungsoo" he answered, still smirking. I nodded, and grabbed my stuff, and left. The bell already rang, and it was after school. The boys were just there to fool around, and I needed to finish my notes for biology.

I wonder if I made the right choice. I wonder if this was a good decision...

~At Home~

I explained everything to my parents, and even my older sister. They were shocked, and mad that I got myself stuck in some sort of trouble. I did my best to convince them to let me transfer there. My dad called the principal there, and put the call on loudspeak.

"Hey! Lee Donghwan! It's been such a logn time since we last spoke or even saw each other!" my dad greeted him, obviously happy

"Hey Jung! It sure has" I can tell he's smiling too

"Look. Remember when I gave you A LOT of money back in the days, because your mom was sickk,, and in the hospital, and we were beastfreinds. Yeah? And you owed me a favor? Yup. Well, you see, I have this daughter, no, not Soo Yeonie, but Soo Jungie. Well, she got herself stuck in this bet, and it seems important to her. Well, she has to transfer to your, all boys sports school. Do you think you can sneak in her, and her friend in? And pretend that they're boys?"

"Well, it's a little risky. I might lose my job because of this" he said hesitantly

"Please Uncle Donghwan! You do owe my dad one" I said, begging. Yup, I call him uncle, that's just how close he is to my family. He's a really close family friend, as he and my dad practically knew each other since they were born, and even grew up together.

"Fine. Your dad did do a lot for me, and paid for my mom's expenses at the hospital. So...yes! I'll do it! Yah, Jung Soo Ho, do you want me to make your daughter and her friend's activities a little easier? I mean they are girls, and your daughter does have anemia"

"No!" my dad answered

"Awww! Why not?!" I whined

"You did get yourse;f stuck in this mess in the first place. I even have to bother Donghwan about this! And he might even lose his job for this!" he scolded me

"Fine" I said, defeated

"Ehem. Donghwan-ah" my dad called out to him

"Yeah Sooho?" he replied

"I don't want you to make hers and her friends activities ther easier. I don't want yout to give her special treatment there, just because her dad's your bestfreinds, since you were born. But, just promise me you'll take care of her while she's there?"

"Sure thing, Soo Ho, sure thing" I can tell they're both smiling

"Dad. Why are you acting like I'm moving out?" I asked confused

"Didn't you know?" it was unclle who answered this time

"Know what?"

"This is a special highschool. We have dorms here, and you have to live there, if you're gonna go to school here. It's been the school rule even before I started working here. It's been like that since the school was built" he answered, surprised I didn't know

"Oh..." I replied shocked

"Are you still in for it?" he asked

"Yeah!" I replied quickly. I hav eto go here, if I don't wanna be stuck as that idiot's girlfriend. I don't wanna be dumb and dumber's slave! "I was just shocked that's all. Like my dad, said. This is important to me. If I don't complete this bet, I have to be an idiot's girlfriend! And dumb and dumber's slave!" I told him

"Wow! You sure got yourself in a lot of trouble missy! I'll make sure whoever your roommates will be will be nice, and won't find out your secret. Same goes to your friend" he said. He's my second dad. He acts just like one :)

"Thank you uncle Donghwan!!!! You're the best!!!" I said excitedly. And with that, I ran upstairs to my room, so I can ask Amber.

Before I can enter my room, I shouted, loud enough so my parents can hear; "DON'T FORGET TO TELL AMBER'S PARENTS! TELL THEM SHE OWES ME ONE FOR SOMETHING, THAT i DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO TELL YOU!!!!"

"WHATEVER! NOW STOP SHOUTING, YOU LITTLE GIRL!" I heard my older sister Jessica yell. I just laughed, and walked into my room, I closed, the door, and jumped on my bed.

I grabbed my phone, and called my bestfriend, Amber.

"Hey, Amber, do me a favor and come with me to an all boys school focused on sports" I said in a monotone, with no expression, whatsoever.

"What?! Why?!" she screamed.

"I got stuck in this stupid deal, and I can't drop out now. Look...I'll...uhmmm...bring you to build-a-bear, then we can grab some ice cream, and...uhmm... I'll get you 5 new llama plushies for your collection! My treat for everything!" I offered quickly

I heared her sigh on the other end. "Fine, but you'll still owe me a favor later"

"Ok!!!! Yay!!! Thank you so much!!!! I talked to my parrents, and they talked to your parents already. My dad is childhood friends with the principal there. And turns out the principal owes him a favor from a long long time ago!" I said excitedly. I lied about her parents part, but they're doing it, probably, right now

"Whatever. What are you gonna do with your hair?"

"I'll cut it. Look, I gotta go. I have to go somewhere. See ya tomorrow. Bye llama~" I said in English, and ended the call before she can say anything! this is gonna be good. I can already see those two idiots performing in the talent show, wearing wigs, dressed up like girls, and dancing to Secret!!! >:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi~ I hope you guys like the first chapter!!! The chapter-not including the aoutor's note-is around 1350 words. I'll do a double update next time, because I'm truly sorry to the subscribers to "Falling Slowly"!!! Please be understanding, and I hope you guys enjoy :) A total of over 1400 words, if you include the author's note XD