MGIAT 2

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

“Are you crazy?!”

“What?”

“You enter that court without a permission.”

“Why should I ask a permission to enter the court? Because of that Jackson boy?” Amber ask before sipping her tea.

Even just 2 days she live with her housemate Victoria,  but she felt like she live with her for a year. It star when Amber search rental house around near school and coincidently Victoria post about it on rental house web. And coincidently they are teacher at the same school.

“You met him?” Victoria ask curiously and a nod as her answer. “Oh god!”

“Why everyone scare to him? Besides, it’s his father built that court or what?”

“Well yes but not technically. His father is one of the largest investor to that school. His father built that that building because Jackson want it and as a return, he want Jackson have to get a good grade.” Victoria explained. Being just 2 years as a teacher in that school, she already know everything about the school, the teacher and the students.

“Is he stupid or something?”

“He’s smart boy but you know rich people. Jackson want to do something that he want to do while his father want him to be as his wanted his son to be.”

“What that boy want to do?”

“Sport…music.”

Amber nod understand.

“You should be careful with that boy. Don’t even mess with him. He might have a good look but not as his behavior. Simon’s car almost broken because of him. Same as Ha Sun’s car. He spray paint all over her car just because she forbid him to not skipping her class.”

“That awful!” Amber began to feel worried especially to her car. Hoping he’s not to do that to her.

“So tomorrow is your first class?”

“Yeah.”

“Good luck.”

“Thanks.”

 

 

****

 

 

“No! Not this time!” Amber cried when she cannot start the engine.  Today is her first day teaching and this problem cannot ruin it.  After 10 times, she give up. She wanted to call  Victoria to pick her up but she doesn’t want to  troubling her. “Damn! I’m not even saving a taxi number!” she  knock her head because of her stupidness. Like it or not she have to take a bus.

After 10 minutes, she arrived at a bus stop. It’s already 7.40am. She must hurry but no bus or taxi  on the road. Suddenly… “Ahh!” Her dress were wet because of motorcyclist hit a puddle of water in front of her stand. “Aishhh!” Amber look at the motorcyclist who slowly disappear. She look at her dress again and thinking to change it but she’s can’t. She’s already late. She wipe her wet dress with tissue even though she knew it can’t dry it.

“Amber?”

“Huh?”

 “Waiting for a bus?”

“Yeah.”

“It’s already 7.50am. No bus anyway. Come.” Amber feel heavy to ride James’s car but since she’s already late, she has too.

“Thanks James.”

“No problem. We’re going to same place  anyway.” James noticed Amber dress were wet. “Your dress?”

“Ah..it’s fine.”

“Sure? You don’t want to change it?”

“I don’t think so. It’s already late.”

“If you say so…then okay.” Amber just smile to him.

School…

“Thanks James.”

“No problem.”

Then Amber noticed the same bike which make her dress wet enter the school before park his bike.  She watch the motorcyclist pull out his helmet but she can’t see his face because he standing opposite from her. but she know he was a student by his uniform.

“Amber?”

“Yeah?

“What are you doing? Let’s go. We’re already late.”

“I’m coming.” Amber look again at the boy again but he was nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

****

 

 

“11-A… 9-C and 8-C.” After re-examine the her schedule, she stack her book as she’s ready to go to her first class today. 

“Good morning class.”

“Good morning teacher.”

Amber took a deep breath and give a mile to them. “Okay, most of you not know me yet. My name is Amber Liu. You can call me Miss Amber or Miss Liu or both.  I’m here as your sports teacher. Today is our first class so I will just teach you guys about theory first and next week will be our real class.  So make sure next week you guys wearing sports outfit. And…” Amber words was cut when she saw Jackson just enter the class, passing front of her and walk  to his table. The class suddenly become noisy.

“Is this his class? Oh no! It’s can’t be!” Amber screaming in her head. His uniform was untidy and her hair messy. Amber watch him sit before he lean his head on the table. Amber try control her patient.  “Class!”  Amber finally voiced which make all student become quiet. She cleared . “Jackson, if you want to sleep then get out of my class.”

Jackson lazily straight up his head and staring at her.

“Good. Let’s start now. Open your book.” Amber took a chalk and start write it on the board behind her.

PAP!

Amber close her eyes and continue writing.

PAP!

She stop writing. She can hear laughing behind her but she just let it and continue writing.

PAP!

Amber slapping the board. “Enough!” She staring at her student with angry look. She look down and see some crumpled paper on the floor. She pick one and show it to them. “Who throws this to me? Answer me!  I give you warning. If I catch who did it…I will…”

“You will what?”

Amber paused. All eyes now on Jackson. He get up from the seat and walk toward her. “Tell me.”

“I- I uhh..i will tell to the principal.” Amber stuttered. Amber was so embarrassing being treated like this. She’s a teacher but she can’t even controll her student.

“You think I’m scared?” Jackson said as he slowly approached her.

“Whether you scared or not, it’s not my problem but if the student who being rude and have no respect to their teacher, I need to take action.”

Jackson now standing right in front of her. Their eyes met. Amber flinched a bit when she realize his face are close to hers.

“If you want to tell to that old men,then go! I don’t care, Amber.” Jackson whisper to her before walk off the room. Amber startled when the door closed strongly by him.

 

 

****

 

 

“Amber, why you not eating?”

 “I’m not hungry.

“Are you sick?”

“No. I’m okay. I’m going to my room.”

“Okay.”

Amber lay down on her bed. The incident at the first class really hurts her. Now she know how hard to be a teacher. 

Amber search her phone below her pillow. She look the name on the screen punch the green button. “Hello Hae..”

“Hello my lovely sister! So what the problem?” Amber just chuckled. Her brother know her so well.

“The car…”

“I will take it next week.”

“Next week? No! I need it as soon as possible. Take it tomorrow.”

“I can’t babe, I have to go to Australia tomorrow.”

“Then asked Jjong or Jackie to take it.”

“I don’t think they can’t.”

“Then how I’m going to work?”

“Don’t be a such a kid. Take a taxi or ride your friend car. You already 23. You said you want to be independence right? Just hang for a week.”

Amber sigh. “Okay then.”

“Don’t pout.”

“I’m not.”

“Next week, I will let you use my car first .” Said Donghae.

“Really Hae!”  Said Amber excitedly. Amber know her brother will always help her.

“Damn! My ear! But make sure you drive it safely, okay.”

“Thank you Hae! You are the best brother!” Donghae  chuckling after hearing his sister lively voice again.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

“Amber, you don’t have any class right after this?” Lyn asked.

“Yeah.”

“Can you relief my class today. I have meeting after this.”

“Okay.”

“Thank you so much! I will treat you okay.” Said Lyn.

“Of course you have to treat me. It’s not for free okay.”

“Hahaha. Thanks again.”

Amber checking the class relief that she will enter after this.  “No freaking way!”

In the middle of way to the class, she keep remember the incident. Before enter the class, she peered around the room looking at the  Jackson ‘s table.. “Is he absent?”  Seems like one of the student noticed her and ask everyone to sit at their place.

“Good afternoon class.”

“Good afternoon teacher.”

“You may sit. As you can see I’m replacing Miss Lyn because she have a meeting to attend. So do what you want to do but please behave.” All student nodding understand. “Good.”

20 minutes later…

“Class! I told you to behave. You guys are too loud.” Then two of the student rudely out from the class without asking her permission.

“Hey!” Amber hurried follow them. Where are you both going?” Bambam and Jr turned towards Amber.

 “Trying to skip class? go back now!” Said Amber sternly.

“Guys!” Amber become suddenly nervous after saw Jackson running towards them. “What you guys doing. Let’s go!”

“Bambam.. Jr..if you still going, I will tell this to a Principle.” All student in the class gather at the front door before watch the scene. “And you *pointed to Jackson*  I don’t think your father will impressed of what you do, right?” Jackson face suddenly change. Everyone in the class was worried as they saw unsatisfying look on Jackson face. They sense something might happen but don’t know what is it because Jackson is unpredictable.

 “Enter now.”

Surprisingly Jackson follow her command. While he walked past her, Jackson intentionally hit her shoulder. Amber lost her balance and fell on the floor. “Ahh!”

“Miss!” some student help her to standing. She can see a smirk appeared on his face which make her terrified.

“It just a little. More will coming…soon.” 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THIS STORY. IDK IF I SATISFY WITH THIS CHAPTER CUZ IT'S TOO CRAPPY. HOPE YOU GUY CAN READ IT EVEN TOO MANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKE. I WILL UPDATE MORE BUT NOT ASAP. THANK YOU. HAPPY READING.