MGIAT 4

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

“Amber….!”

“Jackson…!”

Amber woke up after hearing someone calling her name. she tried to focus on who’s calling her. Victoria and James! She turned to the side and saw Jackson still asleep.

“Jackson, wake up.” Amber shook his body. He woke up and stared at her face. “I think it’s them.”

“Amber! Jackson!”

It’s them! It’s really them! Thank you god!” Amber look at Jackson who still staring at her.  “Jackson… Why you looking at me like that? Hey?!” she slap him softly. Jackson blinking twice before look around. “Are you dreaming? Get up!” Jackson who half-conscious follow her words. “Victoria! Guys! We’re here! Jackson, hurry. They may not find us if we still here.” Amber pulled his hands.

“Hands-off!” Jackson brushed off her hands.

Amber bit her lips. She start shouting their names. She don’t want to through one more night with this bloody boy.

“Amber…”

Amber turned to the right and saw Victoria and James with a few student. She run to Victoria and crying right after she hug Victoria.

“Shhh… you’re safe now.” Victoria soothed her and ask James to give her blanket before covering  Amber’s body..

“You okay buddy?” Mark asked.

“I’m fine.”

“Here.” Bambam give a blanket to him but he refused.

“We should back to the camp now. Let’s go.” James said and everyone agreed with it.

Amber stared at Jackson while leave the area same goes to him. Tense. But his stare look more softer. She gave a smile to him before looking ahead.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

“Ber, how long you leave?” Jonghyun asked.

“One weeks.”

“I see. Actually I want to ask you something. Do you find any llama in the woods by the way?” Jonghyun keep teasing her after what happen to his sister. Amber just glare at him as answer.

“Jjong, are you free today?”

“Hmmm…I think so.” Then he can see a grin appear on his lil’ sister face. Shoot! I shud say I’m not!

“Let’s go Jjong!”

 

“What are you going to buy?” Jjong said after 1 hour they wandering in mall.

“Nothing. Just look around. You’re so boring Jjong. Beside it is your free day, right?” Jonghyun plow her sister head which make her groan.

“I want to buy something here.”

“Perfume store?  I think we enter in the wrong store Ber. Nike store just over there.”

“Shut up Jjong.” Jonghyun laugh. He love teasing her sister.

“Is smell nice. Right Jjong?” Amber nudged the perfume bottle to Jonghyun.

“Yeah.”

“This too right.”

“Hmm…”

“Both smell so nice. I don’t know which one I should buying.”

“Just buy both.”

“Really?! Thank you Jjong!” Amber smile before take both perfume to counter. Jonghyun still processing about what happen. Then he realized that he’s the one who will pay for both perfume. Such a tricky sister.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

“I know you are a good boy Jackson…”

“I will try to understand you if you let me.”

“Arghh!” Jackson screamed out loud. He still cannot understand. Since returning from the camping, he kept thinking about her, Amber. It so crazy. It’s the forest hunted or what? Why I always thinking about her?

“Arghh!” he scream again. He took a radio remote and push volume up button. The house feels like shaking but he didn’t care. He remove all his clothing before walk into the bathroom . He open the shower and stand under it. His eyes are closed. He tried to remove thought about her but he can’t. “Amber, what did you do to me?”

 

 

*****

 

 

“ACHOO!”  Amber sneezed. “Why so sudden?” she asking herself.  She crawling up to bed before lay on it. Suddenly she’s thinking about Jackson. What did that boy do this school holiday? Is he joining yakuza or any gangster out there? Amber grinned.

Since the incident in the woods, somewhat change her thought about Jackson. He is a great boy actually. He didn’t do anything bad to her. Jackson..Jackson…why it is so hard to understand you?

 

 

*****

 

 

Today, Amber assigned to supervise student who not following school rules, especially on the school uniform and come early at school.

Kring!

The bell is ringing and its mean all student should gather in the big hall right now. “Hana, Shinae, you guys should go now.” ordered Amber to the student who assigned with her.

“Okay miss.”

After she make sure no student outside the school or coming late, she ask the guard to close the gate. She was about to go to the hall but then she catch a loud sound slowly coming.

VROOM!!

“Guard! Open the gate! Hurry!” she felt like the motorcyclist is going to hit the gate if they not open it quickly.

VROOM!!!

Amber was nearly heart attack after the motorcyclist speeding  pass her, enter the parking area. She’s boiling right now.  Crazy! how dare he trying to show off his speeding in this area! Amber walking towards the student.

“You know that it’s a big….”Amber went silent after the student remove his helmet. “Jackson!”

“Noisy!” said Jackson annoyed.

Amber close her eyes and try to calm herself.

“Jackson, why are you like this? do you this is school? You can’t speeding!” Amber look at his uniform.  Sloppy, no tie, his hair is messy and no badge. “Where your badge?”

Jackson lazily put his helmet  and walk away.

“Yah! I’m not finish yet! This kid! I thought he change a bit but he’s getting worse!” she murmured.

 

 

*****


 

 

“Everyone, I want you to create 5 group. Each group has 7 member. Then I’m going to test fitness for each group. Okay?”

“Yes Ms.Amber.”

“Great! Now move.” Amber clapping her hand as an order for her student to form a group.  After.that she realized that 1 group just have 6 and it’s Jackson. He must be in that building. Amber want to ignoring him but if not because of this physical test is important, she can’t let him. “Everyone, I kind a  forgot about something so just play whatever you want to play first, okay.”

“Okay Ms.”

“Where are you going Amber? James asked.

“Oh…I have something to do. Excuse me.”

“Okay.”

Amber finally arrived at the place that she really hate in this school. There a ‘no entry’ sign that stick on the door. Before she enter, she hear a sound coming from the inside. She slowly enter then saw Jackson playing basketball by himself.

“Jackson.” Seems like he not hear it. “Jackson!” Okay is he deaf? No wonder! He wearing earphone.

Amber walking towards Jackson who about to shoot and take off his earphone.  “Jackson!”

“SH*T! You scare the hell outta me!” His heart was about to fell out but he tried to keep his calm.

“I thought you don’t know the word “scare” Amber said mockingly and laughed.

“What the you doing here?”  said Jackson tried to not look at her.

“I should ask you that, what are you doing here? You know that I’m going to do a fitness test for your class today?” He still wearing a uniform. “Are you forget to bring your gym clothes? You still wearing your uniform.”

“Oh my gosh! Just shut up!” Jackson yelled.

Amber was surprised by it . Why is do hard to communicate with this kid. “Can you please not yelling when you speak to me?”

Jackson went silent and walk away from her.

Amber sigh. “Jackson, what is my fault? Why’d you hate me? Why you the hate all of us? Are you having a problem? Just tell me.” Her persuade. She’s getting tired with all yelling, angry, or whatsoever with him.

“Don’t try to act nice. You just same like others. Stupid!”

“Fine. I’m stupid. Stupid because I came here and let you yelling at me. Gosh! Why I came here?! I just should let him fail with this test.” Amber turned and quickly walk towards the door.

“You want to know what is your fault?”

Her step stop. She turned back and stare at him while Jackson slowly approached her. Amber took a step back until she felt trapped between him and wall. Jackson are now too close to her. They went silent. Amber even can listen her heart beating faster right now but she tried to act cool.

“You…make me…crazy.” James said loudly.

Amber frowning. “What? “

Jackson took a deep breath before avoiding her .

“What are you talking about? I-I don’t get it.”

“Get out!”

“No until you explain to me, Jackson. I make you crazy? What is that?”

“I said get out!” he yelled.

“No!” she also yelled. Now both are staring each other like having a battle by eyes. “Explain it.”

“ outta here!”

“Not until you explain it…”

“There’s nothing to explain..”

“I don’t care!”

“I don’t care either!”

“Coward!” she close . With Jackson face who look like hell boy right now she don’t think it’s a good idea to call him like that.

“How …dare..you..call me…coward!” his voice rang out loud in that court. He pushed Amber to the wall and Amber feel a bit dizzy and pain after her head being hit to the wall. He’s now so close to her than before.

“You want to know it right?! Okay. Listen carefully to  what I say.” Jackson hold her hand tightly to make sure she stay still. “You make me crazy! Every time, every minutes, every second, my ing brain always thinking about you! Everywhere I go, you face always  following me!”

“Jackson, let-off of me! What are the nonsense you talking about?” she said. Her head now is in pain.

“You still don’t get it?! I fell in love with you and you still don’t ing get it?! You drive me crazy! This is all your fault you stupid!” Jackson shout out loud close to her ear. Her head was in pain which make her nearly fell on the floor. Jackson was able to catch her prevent from falling but she brushed his hand roughly.

She staring sharply towards him. “I hate you Jackson Wang! I hate you so much!”

 

 

 

LONG TIME NO SEE RIGHT? SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE FOR ABOUT 2+ MONTH? I KIND BUSYTHIS 2 MONTH.. VERY HECTIC. BUT LIKE I SAID I WILL NEVER NEGLECT THIS STORY.. SO HERE CH.4... HOPE U LIKE IT... IGNORE THE GRAMMAR OR ANY WORDS MISTAKE OKAY. HAPPY READING!