MGIAT 12

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

Amber is too lazy to cook but her stomuch not cooperate well with her today. She have no other choice but eating ramen after looking something to eat in the freezer. Then she heard a sound from her room. She quickly run to her room before grab her phone and answer it.

"Hello, what are you doing?" Jackson asked.

"Eating."

"Oh, eat what?"

"Ramen."

"What? Just that?"

She smirking as she got an idea. "Yeah, I can't cook you know." She smiled yo herself hoping that he will say he not like her because she can't cook and he give up on her.

"You can't cook? I'll will finish then."

Amber frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Well, who will cook for me if we get married then."

Amber widened her eyes as she feel hot on her face. "Who want to marry you?"

"Of course you!" She can hear his giggles through her phone.

Amber rolled her eyes. "In your dream!"

"Just wait and see." He said confidently which make Amber suddenly feel nervous.

"Whatever! Why'd you call me?"

"What are you doing today?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing. Just being lazy bum. Why?" She said as she slurp a last ramen into .

"Great. Get ready. I'm going to pick you in 30 minutes." He then off his line without hearing Amber say.

"What? Hel...Hello! Jackson!" This kid!

 

******

 

Amber eyes not even blinking while looking at the big house in front of her.

"What a you waiting for? Let's go."

Amber look at Jackson who is standing beside her.

"Jackson, what are we doing here?" Who's house is this?" 

"My house. Come, let's go. My mom is waiting for you." He took her hand and drag her into her house.

"B-but..." Her heart beating so fast. She really wanted to run away but she know its too late for that because she already inside his house.

Her eyes stunned after stepping into the house. Everything in the house look luxurious. She suddenly feel so small compare to Jackson. 

"Amber..."

She turned and see Jackson standing with a middle-aged woman beside him. She walk towards them before bowed to her.

"Amber, meet my mom." She bowed to Mama Wang again and shook her hand but she was surprised when Mama Wang suddenly hugged her. She was a bit shy because it happen in front of him but at the same time she feel relieve that his mother accept her.

"So, this is your girlfriend?" Mama Wang asked to Jackson. 

Amber feel hot on her cheek while Jackson grinning like an idiot.

"So pretty. Good job, Jackson." His mom smile and still holding Amber's hands.

Amber was overwhelming by his mom words. Her heart pounding so heart like crazy.

"How old are you, Amber?"

She went silent. She scare that his mom doesn't like her because she's too old for her son.

"I'm 23." She said without looking at Mama Wang.

"Do you work?"

"Y-yes...I'm a teacher at Jackson's school." 

"Jackson, you're such a naughty kid." She pinched her son cheek then smiling as apologetically to her.

Amber glanced to him who scratching his head and smiling to her

"I'm going to cook our lunch. Amber, you just sit here okay. I'm going to kitchen first."

"Aunty, let me help you." Amber said. She doesn't like the idea to be alone with Jackson.

"No...no. Its fine. If Jackson do anything funny to you, just smack him. I give my permission." Amber just smiling and watch Mama Wang walk into the kitchen.

"So..."

Ambr glare to Jackson who chilling on the couch.

"Why you not tell me I'm going to meet your mom?" Her voice almost whisper, worried that his mom will hear it.

"If i tell you then I"m sure you reject it."

"But at least tell me first. So i can brought something to your mom. And look at me. It so inapropriate."

Ambet pointed at her outfit. A t-shirt, hoodie and tight jeans.

"You look fine."

She roled her eyes and walk at the garden outside of the house. "This place is so beautiful." Her eyes was stunned how beautiful the flower garden and mini lake is. 

"You like it?" asked Jackson who already stand beside her.

"I love it. I really love it."

"I will make it for you after we get married."

Ambet scoffed. "Yeah right. You sound like you made all of this."

"Well...i made them."

Her eyes widened. Is he for real?

"Its actually my moms idea and i just made it for her." he smiled as he feel proud that make the beautiful mini garden for his mom. 

She cleared . "Your mom is so kind. I like her."

"You know what..."

"I don't know." She said spontaneusly. They staring each other and  giggles.

"You are the first girl that I brought to meet my mom."

Amber silent. Her heart start pounding so hard.

"I want my mom know you. I want her bless our realationship. My mom is a very important peraon for me and her blessing also is inportant for me. I want her know that who is the girl that I love and that is a prove I am serious with our relationship."

Amber bowed as staring her feet. 

"Wh-Why me?" she asked still staring at her feet.

He turned towards her. "I don't have any answer for that but I know that i love you."

Amber can sense the seriousness from him and it scares her. Is this yakuza wannabe is the same person that she know before this?  But at same time she feel something from her chest that she don't know what is it.

"I know you not be able to love me yet. I will wait until for it even it takes a long time or year for you to fully love me. I will always wait for you, Amber." Jackson whispered which make her feel nervous.

"Oppa!"

 Amber turned and see a girl that she noticed her as his girlfriend.

"Oppa!" The girl run before hug Jackson.

Amber just watch the lovey dovey scene in front of her. She can see how tight they hug each other. They look so close which make her feel jealous.  Is he want to introduce her as his gitlfriend to her mom and why he brought me here? How dare yo, Jackson!

"Oppa, who is she? Don't you want to intoduce me to her?" Jackson smiles and looking at Amber who a bit distance to them.

"Youngji, this is Amber."

"Hai!" Youngji smiles to her.

"And Amber, this is Youngji...my bratty little sister." He pinched his sister nose.

"Awww! Oppa stop! Its hurt!"

What?! H-his sister?

 

******

 

"Amber, why you so quiet? What's wrong?"

Amber looked at Jackson who was driving and shook her head before staring back outside the window. She feel so guilty to Jackson. She don't know that he had a sister. She accused him being cheater and just like to playing her feeling.

"Amber, tell me what wrong? You being quiet since out from my house."

She actually don't know what to say to him. 

"Amber please..."

Amber sighed and look at him. "I'm sorry, Jackson."

Jackson frowned. Confuse with her sudden apologizing. He then stop his car beside the road. He look at her as he want her to continue.

"I'm sorry. I...I misunderstood you."

"What do you mean?"

She gulped and continued. "I...I thought you're not honest." She not dare to look at him. 

"I'm not honest? Why?"

"I...I saw you with a girl....a-and i thought s-she is your girlfriend. So..."

"So you think I had other girl and not honest with you and you think I just playing your feeling?"

She's quiet. She glance at him and it difficult to interpret how he feels.

"I'm sorry Jackson. I...I don't know. I thought you just same as..."

"Same as who?" Jackson asked and staring at her.

She look down again. Not able to look at him. Her tears start forming and fal down on her cheek.

"You crying?" 

Amber also don't know why she crying over this matter.

"Here.." Amber took the tissue that gave by him and wipe her tears. 

 I really don't know how to woo a girl crying but usually when my sister crying...I will hug her. But I know you wouldn't want me to do that to you." 

Amber sniff and took a tissue again and wipes her nose.

"I'm sorry. I will do anything to you so that you can forgive me."

Jackson then smirked. "Anything?"

Amber nodded.

"Okay. You have to promise with me then I will forgive you."

"What promise?"

He smiles. "Promise that you will learn to love me and always be by my side. Can you?

She bowed shame. Jackson can see how red her face was.

"So?"

She raised her face up and look at him. "If I promise, you will forgive me then?"

Jackson nodded and smile to her.

"I promise." She muttered.

"What?" He pretend not hear her.

She cleared and say it again. "I promise that I will learn to love you and always be by your side." Her face feels so hot that she can't look straight to him.

"Thanks." He smiles and continue drove the car.

Amber quickly looking outside the window. She felt doubt with her decision but she's been telling herself that maybe one day she learn to love him like she promised and might be fully fall in love with him.

 

 

HEY GUYS. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT. IDK WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN WITH MY LAPTOP CUZ I CANT UPDATE ANYTHING BY IT  AND IT CAUSE FAKE UPDATE TOO. IM USING H/P TO UPDATE THIS STORY. ITS REALLY HARD AND MIGHT BE A LOT OF TYPO IN IT. HAPPY READING!