MGIAT 13

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

"Oh my god! Jackson, what are you doing?!" Amber watching Jackson took so many clothes and put them on the counter. She thought Jackson is going to send her home but he took her to the mall. 

"Jackson, why'd you buy so much clothes? Who you want to buy for? Youngji? I don't think she will wear all of those. She's young by the way. I think she likes something modern and stylish. This clothes is too casual for her and it is look more like my style. Unless you buy it for..." Amber looked at him who already pay all the clothes. 

"Take this and shut up." He shoved the plastic bags to her and walk nonchantly like nothing happen.

"Seriously?! Jackson!" Amber bowed to the cashier and fastening her speed to stop him. "Jackson! Why you do this?" 

"Do what?" 

"This!" She pick the plastic bags that full of clothes up. "This is too much you know! Besides these clothes is too expensive. I can't take this. Let's put them back!" 

Jackson quickly pull her hands and excidently make her close to him. He was smiling as he know how close they are which he can kiss her anytime but he knows that Amber will never talk to him if he did that. "Listen, I got a money and I can buy whatever I want. So take them or you want me to kiss you?" Jackson smirked when he saw how red she was right now. 

"F-fine!" Amber took a step back and leave him with full of embarrassing feels. Jackson just watch her shyly walk away before run to her.

"Amber, come." Jackson took the bags from her and grab her hand. She don't know where he want to take her so she just blankly follow him. She almost kissed his back when he suddenly stopped. 

"Jackson, why you..."

"Take this and go buy y-your..."

"Huh? Buy what?" She looked at him weirdly.

Amber gasped when Jackson turn her body around the shop. Her face is fully red after she know he what mean.

"Jackson! What is this?!" Amber grifted her teeth.

Jackson cleared his throat. "Umm...go and buy what you want to buy." He sais shyly. Amber can see how red he is.

"Are you crazy?! What would I do with it?!"

"Of course wear them." 

Amber stood still. Still can't believe what she heard. 

This ert boy! Why he want me to buy those lingerie?! I can't believe this!

 

"Let me buy it for you. What size are you?" 

Amber quickly hugged herself when Jackson trying to scan hers. Why is he not sensitive at all?!!! This is so embarrassing!!! 

"Fine! I'll buy!" She took the credit card from him and walk into the shop. She take a glance to him who giving a naughty smiles to her.

She took only 10 minutes to buy all she need. It quite scary for her staring every types of lingerie. See through, y, laces, spaghetti stripes, no stripes... she would never buy anything like that. 

"Done!" Amber give the credit card back to him.

"So fast."

"Well, just take the size then pay. Done."

Jackson nodded. "What size you are wearing?" He seized the lingerie bag from her hand and trying to take a peek. Amber knock his head and take away the bag from him.

"Ouchh! Yah! Thats hurt!" 

"Serve you right!" She rolled her eyes.

"Thats quiet big. I thought you don't have them." 

"Shut up!"

Jackson just laughing ar her reaction. "Come. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Just follow me."

 

******

 

"Lotte World?!"

Amber almost jawdrop when she realized Jackson bring her to amusement park. She regret sleeping all the way from the mall. She staring at Jackson who smiling like an idiot as he succeed to bring her here without bickering.

"What are we doing here? You should send me home." 

"We are going to have a fun moment together!" 

"Nope! Send me home. Now!" said Amber irritatedly.

Jackson snakes his hand around her neck. "Chill Amber. No school tomorrow. Come. Let's go!"  

Theres no use for Amber to stop him. Like it or not they ended up here already. 

 

*****

 

While waiting Jackson buying their ticket, she watching so many couples and families look so happy to spend their school break together while her being forced to come here. At the same time, she's hoping no students or teachers from her school will saw her and Jackson together. 

"I got the ticket already. Let's go playing!"

"Playing? Playing what?" she asked worriedly. Amber loves sport but that does not mean she likes extreme games. She hate roller coster.

"Roller coster!" 

"You're kidding right." Amber feel terrified when watching people screaming riding roller coster. She suddenly remembered 'Final Destination scene' which make her goosebump.

"Uhh... can we play other games."

"Nope! I want to ride roller coster."

"Okay. If you want to ride it then go. I'll wait here." 

"No Amber. Let's go!"

"No Jackson! Im scared. Look at them. Its like they are going to fall anytime. I don't want to die!" 

"People will die soon Amber. Now stop talking nonsense. Let's go! I promise you going to have fun!" 

God! Please save me!

 

*****

 

"You are right! Oh my god!!! It so fun! I'm so regret I didn't ride it before!" Amber give thumb up show how excited she is. 

On the the other hand, Jackson look lifeless after riding the roller coster.

"Jackson, let's ride it one more time!" Amber pull his hand but he refused to. "I don't care! Before this you forced me now its my turn. Let's go!" Jackson finally give in. Amber just loling in her heart when watching Jackson was now forced to ride it again.

Amber finally stop after 3 round ride when she saw Jackson looks like he can faint anytime soon. 

"Here..." Amber hand mineral water to him. He weakly took the bottle and drink it until half before hand it back to her. Amber hold herself from smiling. She never thought Jackson will be this weak after riding roll coster.

"Feeling better?"

Jackson closed his eyes, not answering her question.

She suddenly feel worried and guilty. He didn't look so well.

"Jackson, are you okay?" Amber asked and again no reply. Amber getting more and more worried. "Jackson, are you okay?" She rest her palm on his forehead and felt relief he's not getting fever.

Jackson open his eyes. Her eyes blinking when his gaze met hers. So close. She quickly distanced herself from him.

 "Are you okay? If not then we should go home."

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

Amber nodded. She quickly hold his arm when he seems wanting to fall. "Let me help you." Amber took his arm before rest it around her shoulder. Jackson just smiled on how worried and caring she is towards him. 

 

******

 

Amber staring outside the window. There are so many people out there during this school break. She look at Jackson who are eating without any sound.

"Where are we going next?" Amber asked.

"What do you want to play?" He answered her question with question

"I don't know. Anything except ghost house."

Jackson smirk. She smell something about that smirk. She saw it before and she knew she will getting trouble again this time.

"Okay, we are going to ghost house."

I knew it! This kid! 

"No!" Amber hate ghost. Even not a real ghost but ghost is ghost!

"Why? Its not like a real ghost by the way."

"I know but still. Nope!" She shook her head and make a a pity face.

"If you make that face its like you trying to seduce me."

Amber acting like she's going to throw a spoon to him.

"So scary. You know, I like violent girl." He winked before wipe his mouth as he finish eating.

Amber pretend not to hear him eventhough she know how red she was right now.

"Why not you choose what we should play next?" 

"Really? Amber's eyes shining after hearing his suggestion. "Then let's go!" Amber pulled his hand and dragging him to every games in the amusement park start with viking ship ride, drunken basket, bumper car, swing tree and more. 

Then Jackson suggest to ride World Monorail. Amber just followed him as she's too tired to walk anymore. She excitedly taking a picture when the monorail start to move. 

Amber turn her head towards him and she realized that Jackson was staring at her. She avoid his gaze but her heart is beating faster. She don't know why she feel this way but its seems like she...likes him. She shook her thought away.

"Amber..." 

Amber keep bitting her lips. Her heart also can't stop pounding. 

Why is he auddenly acting weird like....a romantic mood suddenly appeared? Huhuhu...

 "Amber... I love you."

*Goosebump*

"Uhh...Jackson, I think we should go home now. Its getting late already."

Jackson  staring at her in a few second. "Let's go."

Amber sigh. They walked without any words. Theres a lot of people still coming even the day is getting dark but the life in the amusement park is not end yet. 

"Stay here."

Jackson already disappeared when Amber was about to ask him. After 10 minutes, he came back with a stuff that full of clothes that they buy from the mall. 

"Jackson, why did you bring this stuff here?"

She pouts when Jackson not answering her. She followed him blankly. Then she realized he take her to the hotel.

"Jackson!" 

"What?"

"What are we doing here? You said we were going home."

"Nope! I didn't say that. Come." he said before walk in into the lobby hotel.

Amber become anxious. Suddenly her mind going wild.

Is this the reason why Jackson want me to buy those lingerie? Don't tell me he's going to... No! No! No! I'm totally dead if my parents know about this! I should stop him!

Amber was shaking when she thinking about it. She then stopped at the center of the lobby. 

"Jackson!" She make a sign "come here"  to him who was talking to the receptionist. 

"What?" he dumbfounded.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?!"

"What are you talking about? Enough. Let's go find a room. I already have a keys." He gripped her hand and pulls her into the hotel. 

While his eyes searching their room, Amber on the other hand struggling to make herself free from his strong grip. Her mind gone wild thinking what his going to do to her. Her tears starts running down her cheek.

"There." Jackson finally spoken after awhile searching a room for them.

Amber became anxious. "Jackson please! Don't do this!" 

"Here. Take this card. This is your room and mine just beside yours. Lock your room. We check out out at 9 tomorrow morning. If you want anything just call me. Okay?" 

And now its Amber who dumbfounded with his words. 

"Amber?" Jackson grab her shoulder and shook her a bit.

Amber wipe her tears while looking at the key card. "My room?" 

Shoot! What was i thinking?! This is soooo embarassing! 

"Yes. Your room. Mine was right there." He looked at her. He can see how red her face was. He smirked. " Don't tell me you thinking..."

"What?!" Amber cut his words. "No!" She laughed before open the door room. "I'm so tired. Good night."

"You really thinking of it do you?" Jackson smirked. His face so near to hers. He can see how red her face and ear was. He just laugh to her. "You are so funny." he messed her hair before walk to his room. "Good night Amber. See me in you dream." He said and walk into his room.

EMBARASSING!!! *facepalm*

 

 

 

HEY GUYS. IM SO SORRY TAKING MUCH TIME TO UPDATE THIS STORY. ITS HAS BEEN A 5? 6 MONTH? BUSY WITH WORK. ONLY SHORT UPDATE THAT I CAN ENTERTAIN YOU GUYS. LIKE BEFORE PLEASE BEAR WITH MY ENGLISH. I GUESS ITS GETTING WORSE😂 THANK YOU.