MGIAT 7

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

Amber pulled the handbrake after park her car. It’s only 7.30 am. She had to come early because today will held a special assembly. She’s out from her car and fix her dress.

HONK!

Amber stopped. She turn left and see black sports car crossed in front of her. Amber tried  to peek the driver behind the window but failed because the window was too dark. Showing off? She wondered who is the driver actually. She sigh and continue walking. While walking at motorcycle parking area, she glances looking Jackson’s motorcycle but none. She grinned. II knew it!  He might be not able to take  this challenge.

 

*****

“Good morning to our principal, teachers and students. Before we start our event…” Mr. James speeches stopped. All eyes  focused on the back of the hall.

“What happen?” ask Vic.

Amber almost fell of the chair when she see Jackson who walking casually into the assembly. It was very surprising by all because he never attended morning assembly. His appearance also surprised everyone which is totally change 180o. From his hair which neatly trimmed, neatly buttoned shirt, badge, and tie, neatly tied around his neck. Shirt tucked in and belted also shiny black shoes. Amber could hardly believe it.

“I can’t believe it.” Said Woori who sit beside her.

Her heart pounding so hard. Jackson began to fulfill those challenge.

“Good morning Mr.James and all teachers.

This time Amber feeling like falling backward. She can hear everyone whispering and see their face full with question mark. Jackson look at Amber who tried hide herself  behind Mr. Joon.

“T-thank you Jackson. You can join your class now.” James said. He also surprised like others.

Amber staring at the floor. She never thought Jackson can change like that. He looks different! He looks more…mature?

Amber keep staring at the floor during assembly. Her attention diverted when she feel her bag vibrating. She take her phone and see one incoming message. She glance to other teacher who are  focus to  principal speeches.  Message from him.

One challenge completed. Next!

Her eyes close. She’s like wanted to run away from the event. Jackson seem very serious with this whole challenge.

But you’re late. -Amber

                               Late?- Jackson

                             You come during the assembly started.- Amber

                               I came early. You saw it.-Jackson

Amber furrowed. When did I saw him?

                               When? I didn’t saw your bike. –Amber

Jackson Smiling when reading her message.

                                Looking for me? Miss me already, huh?-Jackson

Amber bite her lips. She really want to knock her head right now.

                             Whatever!

He’s smiling again.

                                   I drive today. So your 2nd challenge settled! -Jackson

                                    Really? But I don’t see it. -Amber

                                   Didn’t you noticed? Sports car. I crossed in front of you.- Jackson

Her jaw almost dropped. She remembered black sports car that passes front of her. Its him?!

I will claim your words after all my challenges complete.

Mom! Dad! Help me!

 

*****

 

“It so weird.  How can he become like that?”

Amber’s ear caught a conversation. She pretend to not hear it because she know what they are talking about.

“This is the first time he attend to my class.” said Yoo Jin.

“How he was in your class?” Ask Victoria

“Umm… he’s quiet.”

“Quiet?”

“Yeah. He seems focus during my teaching.”

Amber couldn’t pretend to not hear it anymore. He felt uneasy and nervous. Jackson seemed very serious about those challenge.  She even saw Jackson enter the library. As a teacher it should a positive development but for her, it was a disaster.

“What made him change like that,? What do you think Amber?” Ask Victoria but no answer by her. “Amber…”

“Huh..what?”

“Are you okay?”

“Uhh..yeah…I’m okay. Why? I don’t  look okay?”

“No. It just…you have a boyfriend don’t you?”

“What? Boyfriend? Nonsense!” she’s argue, sensitive at the last words.

“Yeah right. Back to the question, what do you think about Jackson? What made him change like that?” ask Victoria curiously.

Amber not answering. She looked nervous.

“Amber, I’m asking…”

“What? I-I…I don’t know. I-I don’t know him that much.” She answer nervously.

Victoria looked suspicious to her. “What is wrong with you? Why you look nervous?”

“No I’m not.”

“Don’t tell me you….”

“What?” She’s panicked. She can’t even control her heart.

“Nothing. I’m going to class now.”

“O-okay.” Amber watching Victoria walk off to her class. she turned back to her computer. Her mind still disturbed by him.

 

*****

 

 

Watching Running Man while eating ramen make Amber forget everything that happened at school. Victoria out with her fiancée which that why she’s eating ramen this hour. She can cook but she’s too lazy to cook. She’s laughing so hard at Kwangsoo scene that make eyes contact with giraffes. She stop laughing when hearing her phone ringing because she know who’s calling her this hour. She slowly pick up the calls because she knew who’s calling her.

“Hello..”

“Hello, sleep already?”

Amber sigh relief. She thought Jackson will scold her because she late pick up his call. “Not yet.”

“What are you doing?”

“Watching.”

“Watching what?”

“Running Man.”

“Oh…”

They quiet. Amber felt a bit awkward when talking quietly like this. Usually they will bickering.

“I’m stress.”

“Stress? Why?”

“You know…with all this books. My brain feel like want to explode.”

 “Jackson…um…don’t force yourself too much.”

“I have too.”

She felt sorry for him. By his voice, she knew that Jackson is working hard to achieve his goals. Because of her, he have to facing this challenge.

“Jackson, don’t push yourself too hard okay. It’s okay if you can’t get a great score.”

“What do you mean can’t get a great score? You think I can’t get a good grade? You think I’m not able to succeed?” ask Jackson loudly.

Amber knock her forehead. “No! Jackson, that’s not what I mean…”

“Enough! I thought when I called you it can decrease my stress but not! Listen to me carefully, I will never give up. I’ll make sure I will get what I want. And at that time I want you to fulfill  your words!”

Amber staring at her phone after Jackson end their conversation. She don’t know why but she felt a bit hurt by what Jackson said. Why you doing this Jackson?

 

*****

 

 

“Amber, here.”

Amber staring at paper that handed by Eun Ji. “What is this?”

“Well, class relief.”

She take the relief paper at Eun Ji hand. Her eyes widened when looking at it.

“I’m sorry. My son is sick. I have to send him to hospital. I hope you don’t mind. Besides, “he’s” okay now.” Eun Ji said. Amber knew who’s the “he’s” Eun Ji talking about.

“Fine.”

“Thank you so much, Amber.” Said Eun Ji and walk away.

Amber slowly tidy her table before weakly walk to the class. Nervous and panic overpowering her. She’s not ready to facing him. He might still angry at her because of her words.

“What are you doing here Amber?” ask James. She turned to him who’s already beside her. “Class relief?”

“Yeah..”

“Why you not enter yet? Scare?”

“No. I’m just thinking about something.”

“Thinking about what?”

“I forgot. Umm… I should enter now. Excuse me.”

James watch her walk off before disappear after she walking into the class. The class went silent when Amber enter the class. Amber walking to the table and put her books to the desk.  She ask her student to do their own work while looking at his table He’s not here. She really want to smile widely right now but she have to control the emotion. Skip clas…

“Good afternoon.” Spontaneously amber turned to the entrance. Her eyes seems like want to jump out when she watch him walking to his table without looking at her face.

“Jackson, where did you go? Skipping again?” Amber pretend to ask. She know Jackson is skipping class again. She will win this time.

“Toilet.”

“Skipping class in the toilet?” Other students pretend not to hear their argument and do their own business. Amber hold her anger while watching Jackson take out his book and put it on his table. “Jackson Wang, I’m talking to you. You skipping again?”

Then Jackson staring at her which make her a bit nervous. “What you expect me to do there? I’m human being. I need to pee. What? You want me to show you how I take a pee?”

Amber stunned by his answer. All student laughing at his statement. She feel so embarrassing but at the same time she felt hollow. He’s not skipping class. I’m dead.

“Sorry, Jackson.” Amber said weakly. She don’t know why she suddenly feel sad after being treated by him.

Jackson glance at her who looking upset while looking at the book. He feel sorry treated harshly at her. he had no intention to hurt her but he still remembered what she said about yesterday night. He sigh. He know Amber doesn’t want him to continue this challenges because worried that people know their relationship. But for him, he doesn’t care if other knows about them yet he loves it.

 

*****

 

Amber pick some clothes in her closet before put into bag. Tomorrow is a weekend and she want to go home. She really miss her family. Amber yawned several times and staring at the clock. 1.00 a.m...no wonder I feel sleepy. Amber switch off the light . Her eyes getting sleepy and sleepy. But then her phone ringing. She let it because too lazy to pick up. She still upset with his attitude this morning. Then the ringing stop and change to sound incoming message. Too lazy to read but her sleepiness is gone. She turned to her phone. She take it and touch the screen.

Sleep already?

From Jackson. She just staring on it. Another message coming.

Sorry.

Only word that Jackson type. Amber bite her lips. Somehow she felt persuaded though Jackson did not persuade her

                               It’s fine. Happened all the time.

Send. Then her phone ringing. She suddenly nervous. Pick up or not?

“Hello, Amber?” Nervous..nervous.

“Still angry with me?”  She smiling but still quietly listening his words.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it…” She’s holding her smile . Somehow she feel funnywith his words. Cute!

“Amber…” she feel goosebump when hear he’s calling her name.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I just…”

She still silent. She honestly don’t know what to say.

“Amber, please say something. I don’t think I can sleep tonight if you not talk to me.”

Her eyes widened. “Why?”

She can hear sigh relief from him. “If you sulking and don’t want to talk to me then how  can I suppose to sleep? I can’t stop thinking about you.”

*gulping* “I..I’m not sulking.” She murmured.

“If you not sulking then why you not want to talk to me?”

“I’m talking right now. Am i?”

Jackson laughing. Amber likes to hear his laugh.

“I want to ask you out tomorrow. Bored reading this all books.”

“Sorry. I can’t”

“Why not?” ask Jackson.

“I want to see my family. I miss them.”

 “Where? Can I join?!”

“What? No! Are you crazy?” HELL NO!

“Why not? I’m your boyfriend.”

“When did you become my boyfriend?”

“Well I will be your boyfriend like…soon, right? So why not we start it now. I want to meet your family too.”

“I said no!”  she said sternly.

“Why not?” he asked dissatisfied.

“it’s no! Don’t you understand?!”

“Fine!” he said loudly before ending the call.

This boy! urghhh! 

 

 

HERE YOU GO! CHAPPIE 7. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I DONT REMEMBER WHEN THE LAST TIME I UPDATE THIS STORY. I WILL NEVER NEGLECT THIS STORY BUT I MIGHT NOT ABLE TO UPDATE IT A.S.A.P. I THINK SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT NOVEL BASED ON THIS STORY (wink~) HAPPY READING GUYS. DGAF WITH THE GRAMMAR N SPELLING MISTAKE OK.