MGIAT 8

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

Amber massaging her tired waist. 3 hour in meeting, makes her burn. The mid-year exam only 3 weeks ahead and teacher’s day also coming soon.  Amber released sigh. During the meeting, she was appointed to manage  the performance parts. Her head ache to figure what performance should her present. 

Amber take out her phone and see whether any messages or calls from Jackson. But none. Is he sulking? Urghh! Whatever!

“Hey Ber,  you look busy. What are you doing?”

“I just searching an ideas what performance I should  do for teacher’s day.”

“I see…”

“Why? Don’t tell me you want to ask me to relief your “class”.”

“No.” Victoria laughing. “You look afraid. Don’t worry. That kid is fine now.”

Amber too lazy to talk. Only she know Jackson is fine or not.  Maybe in education, he’s impressive but attitude…zero!

“What are you doing here? No work?”

“Nothing. I just want to chatting with you. What are you watching?

“Theater.”

“You going to do theater?”

“I want to but I don’t we have much time to prepare besides exam is getting closer. “

“I think you can make it if you start it from now. But you have to workharder. Do practice after end their  class. Like 2 or 3 hour practice. Just do it. I don’t think it will bother their studies. ”

Amber silent. Her mind is still processing by Victoria words. “Can you help me?”

“Help what?”

“Help me make fliers.”

“No problem.”

“But…”

“But what?” ask Victoria while looking at her friend.

“Where should we do the practice. We can’t use large hall. It already close for examination.”

Victoria silent and thought for a moment. He looked towards Amber with creepy stare and sly smirk form from her lips.

“Don’t tell  me you…”

Victoria nodded. Amber groaned softly know what  goes on her mind.

 

******

 

Amber stood in front of the rest room in the court.  Her heart beating faster to open it. She gathering her strength before open the door softly.

Bambam elbowing Mark who’s beside him. Mark look at Bambam. Bambam  pointed towards to  Amber who standing at the entrance. Mark nudge Yugeom who busily texting.

“Umm…I came to see Jackson. Is he here? Its breaks so I thought he might in here.” Amber wandered to find Jackson. But no glimpse of him. There just only reference books that stacked high on the table. Amber avoid looking at those books because she knew whose those book belonged.

“Where Jackson?”

“He’s right there.” Amber looked at the direction that Bambam showed her. She just see stacked books on the table.

“Jackson, Ms. Amber came looking for you.” Said Bambam.

Amber looked at the crack of the book but still she don’t see him.  Is they try to play with me?

“Jackson!” Mark yelling his name.

“What?!” Jackson voice is appear nowhere which make Amber surprised.

Jackson straightened his body. He take off the earphone and look at Mark. Mark pointed at Amber whose now staring at him.

“What do you want?” ask Jackson. He squeezing his  sore neck. The mathematic question make his brain nearly exploded.

“Umm…I want to discuss something with you.”

“About what?”

Amber hesitated to tell him  because of Mark and others are still in the room.

Mark seemed to understand the situation. He remembered what Jackson told him about he and Amber before.

“Bambam..Yugeom, let’s go. I’m hungry.” Mark drag his two friends out from the room.

Amber release a sigh. She smiling at Mark as thanks because of  his understanding.

“What do you want?” he asked lazily. He leaned his head on the seat and closed his eyes.

Amber walking towards him. Her eyes staring all the books on the table. “You study all this?”

“Hmm.” He answered sofly.

Amber looked at his face who look tired.  “Jackson, if you can’t…”

“Why’d you come here?” he opened his eyes.

Amber took a deep breath and prepared whatever consequences that she will get. “I…want to ask for help.”

“Help what?” Jackson staring at her which make her head bowed.

Stop staring at me like that~  “I would like to use the court every evening.”

“What are you gonna do with this place?”

“I have to handle the event performance for teacher’s day. So I want to borrow this place for student rehearsal.”

“Okay.”

Amber was surprised by his answer. She tried to control her smiling. What a good kid! Thank god he’s allow it.

“But with one condition.”

“What? Can’t you be sincere?.”

Jackson pretend not to listen her. “Date with me this Saturday.”

“What?!” she asked almost screamed.

Jackson glare. “No need to shout.”

“B…but” She don’t know what to say. Dating? With him? A student?! No! This is crazy!

“It’s up to you. That my condition if you want to use this place.”

“B..but I’m not free this Saturday.”

“Why? Want to see your parents again?”

“No. I-I have a meeting. Yes! A meeting.”

“Meeting? On Saturday?” Jackson asked sarcastically.

“Meeting about the examination.” Amber was thankful because the meeting coincidently  held on the Saturday.

“Well, we have Sunday. Or you have meeting on that day too?” Jackson mocked her again.

“No, I can’t. I might tired.”

Jackson staring at her. Amber wanted to knock her head by giving him an unlogic excuse.

“What time your meeting end?”

“About 1. Why?”

“Great! Then we’ll date after you end the meeting.”

“Huh? Date? Bu..but…”

“Enough! I will pick you up at 2. End. So now get out! I’m busy right now.”

Amber stared at him intensely. she closes her eyes and  turned before walking to the door. She slamming the door as angry.

JACKSON WANG!!!

 

******

 

 

Amber looking at the list of student who sign up for the activities that will be perform for teacher’s day event. So great to see many student that participated for the activities. Already 2.30. seems like all teacher had gone home. The office is getting quiet. Then her phone ringing. She look at the caller id. Jackson?

“Hel….”

“Yah! Why you not here yet? Your stupid kids are already here!”

“Wait, what?”

“The kids are here. Can you ing hurry up! If not then I will chase them.” Amber tried to think Jackson mean. Don’t tell me those kids is there for the meeting!

“I’m coming!” she reached her bag before rushing out to the court.

 

******

 

Amber glanced towards Jackson who leaned at the corner in the court. Amber looking back at her student who were excited to be in the court.

“Okay guys… listen.” Amber clapped her hands tried to attract their attention who are more than 30 students.

“Can I know who ask you to come here?”

All of them quiet while looking each other.

“Its Ms. Victoria . She said we will do the practice here. So that why we come here.” Said one of the student.

Amber biting her lips. VICTORIA! She really want to scream Victoria name out loud.

“Actually…ummm… how should I say…”

“Why Ms.? Something wrong?

No. Nothing. It just…umm..” Amber hesitated. It just we‘re not doing the practice here. We’ll doing it at other place…“

*SLAM!*

The students was shocked same as Amber. She turning and see Jackson not at the corner anymore. It must be him doing that. She then looked back at her students. This is more important right now.

“If we not doing practice here, then where should we go? Actually we participated this because Ms. Victoria said we will do the practice in this court. That why we are here. If we do practice at other place then we’ll sign out.”

Amber biting her lips. This kids are really insincere.

“it’s not that I can’t do it here. It just… you guys knew that this place is ‘restricted area’.”

Everyone silent.

“Why not Ms. Amber  talk Jackson sunbae to allowed us to do practice here. Ms is a teacher and I’m sure Jackson sunbae will allow it.

Amber feel like want to laugh. Jackson will allowed because she’s a teacher? I don’t even think so.

“Please Ms. Amber. Talk to sunbae. Please…” they persuade her.

Amber sigh. Why I take this responsibilities?!

“Fine. I’ll talk to him.” Amber answered it weakly. All the student shout out joy.  She staring at the room door. She have to face him even she don’t want it.

“We’ll start the practice tomorrow evening, okay?”

“At here?” ask one of the student.

“Yes, here. At 3.00 p.m. Don’t be late, okay?” said Amber.

“Yes Ms!” they answered before exit.

Amber sigh. Before walking towards the room. Like it or not she have to accept his condition. She knocked the door and enter the room without receive any order for her to come in from inside.

Amber looking at him laying lazily on the couch. “I agree with your condition.”

“Great! I will pick you at 2.00. Sharp! Don’t be late!” Amber looked at his emotionless face. She know he try to suppress his smile of victory while Amber hold her angriness.  Once again…she lost the battle. Arghh!

 

 

UPDATE! I WILL UPDATE MORE ASAP. THANK FOR READING GUYS!