MGIAT 1

My Girlfriend Is A Teacher (MGIAT)

“This is your teaching schedule.”

“Ah, thank you.” Amber unfold the paper and examine the schedule.

“You want to teaching today or tomorrow?”

“I think….better tomorrow. I’m still nervous.”

“Hahaha. It’s fine. All the students here are good……except one.” Youngmi muttered which didn’t catch clear by Amber.

“Huh?”

“No-nothing. Ummm…so what do you want to do now?”

“I want to walk around school.” Amber standing as she ready to explore the school.

“Do you want me to accompany you?”

“No, it’s okay. You have schedule after this right?”

“Ah…yeah but…Amber...”

“Yes?”

“Uh…don’t get lost.”

“Haha…okay!” Amber said as she make ‘o’ sign before walk out the office.

“Please God don’t let her pass at that place!”

 

 

****

 

 

“What a beautiful school.”

Amber keep praising the school view which everything are located perfectly. Everything that students and teachers need also  available here. Accepted as a sport teacher, she felt lucky because even though she is not qualified in the field of education but she good in sport which is fortunate for her. She’s never imagined that she would become a teacher but her mother and brother want her to take the experienced eventhough she just freshly graduate as degree in mathematic in two month.

Then suddenly she stopped at the place which attracted her to walk in.

“What is this place?” She opened the door carefully and look around the dark space. “So dark.” Then she search the  switches to switch on the light. “Ah..found it!” She switch on the light. “Indoor basketball court?” she look around the place.  “Quiet big. So maybe this court is built in case of rain.” She assume.  She saw a ball at the corner of the building before took it and bounce it to the circle. She shoot the ball to the net without hesitation and she made it. She tried for second time but this time she misses the throw. The ball was thrown at the back space which hidden behind the wall.

“WHATTHE!” Amber shocked as she hear the someone screaming  behind the wall.“YAH! WHO’S THE IS DARE DESTROYING MY ING NAP!” Amber become increasingly frantic as the angry voice slowly close to her. The sound of the shoes echoes her ears makes her heart beating faster.

“Mom! Dad! Hae! Jjong! Jackie! Help me!” her heart now screaming hardly.

“So you‘re the one who ruin my precious nap.”

“I-I….” Amber are too scared to look at that boy who’s now holding a ball that she play just now.

“How can you enter this place huh? Who the are you?!”  The boy said as he slowly approached her.

 “I-I’m..I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” she stuttered

“! the boy mad before throw the ball hardly at the blackboard behind Amber. Amber can hear sound broken board. She take a quick look at the boy who now looking at the other side.

“He’s wearing a uniform. He must be a student.” Amber thought.

“What are you looking at?!” the boy shout after noticed that Amber staring at him.

Then she have courage to look at the boy after believe that that boy is just a  student. She cleared . “I’m sorry for disturbing your nap. “I think you don’t know me yet. I am Amber. Ms. Amber. I’m a teacher.”

“I don’t care who you are!” the boy retorted.

Amber was surprised. “RUDE!” the only word that suit for that boy.

“Well then…I’m sorry…again. And you, why are you here. You should be in the class now. Are you skipping the class? What’s your name?” The boy glaring at her which make her terrified a bit. “This boy is really something.” She thought.

“Not your business Amber! Now I want you get out of here. No one are allowed to enter here without my  permission. So now GET OUT!” Now they are really close. He staring at her eyes. Same as Amber’s.  Amber look at his face. He look so fine but unfortunately not as fine as his attitude. His jawline is perfect. His lips..nose…eyes. He is tall than her. But then she realized that she is too close to him. She low her head before step back  to distant the gap between them.

“Did you just call my name?” Amber can’t believe that the boy, student just call her by name, no Ms or teacher at all. “Your permission? Did your dad made this building?”

The boy clutch his fist restrain anger. “Why everyone should asked your permission?” Amber asked although she’s aware that he’s going explode.

“SHUT THE UP!”

Amber silent. She can see anger in his eyes. It’s like he can shoot his fist to her anytime.

“What is going on?” both of them staring at the guy who suddenly enter the building. “Amber, what are you doing here?”

“I-I…”

“And you Jackson...skipping class again?” James asked.

“Mind your ing business James!”

“Language!” Amber said.

“Nevermind. Let’s go Amber. This is not the right place for you to ‘touring’.”

Amber nod agreed. As she walk out the building, she saw the boy; Jackson walk back at the place where he taking a nap.

“Did he do something to you?”

“Huh? No…no.”

James nod.

 

 

****

 

 

“I knew you’re here. Why you not in the class?” Bambam asked.

“Nah…that old man will try everything to make me answer those stupid question.” Jackson answer with annoying face.

“Hahaha…you right. Maybe Mr.Carl like you. He’s not married yet you know.”

“Erghhhh!” Bambam just laugh at Jackson overreaction.

“What happen just now?”

“What?”

“I heard that you pissed on to new teacher.” Bambam said.

“What are you? Gossip Girl? Damn!”

“Haha…no. Just heard it.”

Then Jackson recalled the earlier incident. He too close to her even can smell apple blossom perfume on her. Her face…so small. Her hair is short but it look perfect on her. Her eyes..nose…lips.. ..

“Jackson? Hey?!” Bambam shaking his body.

“Huh? What?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah.. I’m good.” Jackson nodded.

“So what about tonight? Is still on?”

“Hell yeah.” 

 

 

 

 

SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. THE IDEAS CAME SUDDENLY. SO YEAH...IDK IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT. ITS YOUR CHOICE. IMA JUST WRITE IT UNTIL DONE. SO LIKE ALWAYS..IF  SEEN ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKE....DGAF OKAY? HAPPY READING.