Chapter 4

The Soshi and the Beast

Sorry it took so long to update. I accidently lost some of what I wrote and have to think of this chapter for a while.

Also, look for my other story, I'll be updating that soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun POV

I didn't know how, but we all suddenly ended up in another room.

"Where are we?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know, but did you see all that?" Hyoyeon said.

"I don't want to think about that, I just want to go home," Yuri said.

I looked down to see the little girl sleeping in my arms.

"How is she?" Taeyeon asked me.

"She looks okay, I guess.  She's still sleeping," I said.

"Hey, do we know where we are?" Sooyoung said.

Everyone looked around the room. It looked to me that we are in some kind of open house. I see we are in a living room that leads to an open garden outside, but something was off. There was some kind of force field in the sky, meaning we can't even escape wherever we are.

"We won't be getting out too soon," I said.

"Why?" Sunny said.

"There is a force field outside."

They looked to see and groaned.

"So we are prisoners again?" Sooyoung said.

"But why, she saved us," Yoona said.

We didn't know about that. Suddenly we felt movement and looked at the little girl stirring in her sleep. She started whimpering, she must be having a nightmare.

"There, there, little one. No one is going to hurt you," I said to her.

"What happened?" Tiffany asked.

"She's having a nightmare," I said.

"Guys!" Yuri yelled.

"Yah, what is it?" Sooyoung said.

Yuri then pointed outside and we looked. Then I say and my eyes widen. Entering the house was a huge lion. Everyone tried to back away as it moved closer, not knowing what to.

"Unnies, what do we do?" Yoona said.

"Maybe if we are quiet, it'll just go away," Hyoyeon said.

"That's the most stupid idea," Sooyoung said.

"Well, what else you think we should do?"

"Guys, be quiet," Sunny hissed.

Then I heard growling and the lion was heading our way.

"I think it's mad at us," Sooyoung said.

"Why?" Yuri said.

"Maybe because we are trespassing," Yoona said.

"Where is here? We don't even know where we are or how we got here," Tiffany said.

"Everyone calm down," Taeyeon said.

Suddenly the lion roared, making us frighten and then it made the little girl cry in her sleep. I was trying to calm her down, but then the lion was looking straight at me and it coming my way. This can't be a good sign.

So I hold on to the girl protectively, while on the inside I'm scared as a baby for I don't know what the lion will do to me. When it got near me, the lion was looking at me. Either we were having a staring contest or it was looking at me to eat. I didn't know how long we were looking at each other, but quickly, the lion walked by me. I was confused and I looked at my unnies, who were in shock when the lion just left me.

Suddenly, I was lifted up to my feet. I didn't know what just happened, but it picked me up and I was riding on his back. Okay, I had no clue at this point. The lion started moving again. I passed the girls, whose jaws were dropped. So, the lion took me into the hallway and the girls were following behind, but not too close. They didn't want to anger the lion. The path took us to another section of the house. Except this one has a kitchen and beds in the same room. We passed it and went into the room on the left. The lion took us to the king size bed and stopped in from of it. The lion turn its head to me. I didn't know what it wants from me, so I got off and then it pushed me to the bed. I think it wants me to put the little girl on the bed. So, I laid the girl on the bed and covered her with the blanket. Then, I saw the lion climbed into the bed and curled next to her. I then noticed the little girl snuggled closer to the lion. I quietly went out of the room and closed the door. I saw my unnies around me.

"What happen?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Nothing, I think the lion just wanted me to put her to bed," I said.

"That's strange," Sooyoung said.

"I thought it was going to eat us," Yuri said.

"Yah, it could still hear us from there," Sunny said.

"Anyway, what are we gonna do," Tiffany said.

"We look for a way to leave," Taeyeon said.

"How? We don't know where we are," Sunny said.

"Plus, we might be trap if we are inside a dome," Tiffany said.

"Then let's look around and see," Taeyeon said.

Everyone nodded and went our separate ways. I was walking in an endless corridor looking around for a way out. I don't know what I'm looking for or the fact I can't seem to find anything else inside this house that is out of the ordinary. I don't know what to expect. It just seems odd to me as to why this person put us here and not in our dorm. Mostly, what is she? I walked out into the garden and sat down to the fountain that was in the middle of the area. My mind was all over about that woman. Something about her I just can't seem to get her face out of my mind. That beautiful face that had those kissable lips and mesmerizing eyes--

Oh crap. Am I crushing on her? I was blushing thinking about that. This is the first time I think that and I'm straight, but something about her I can't describe.

Snap!

I heard something out here, but I looked around and nothing out here.

Then I heard a growl and I stood up. I looked around me, but I don't see anyone.

"Is anybody out here?" I called out.

The growling became louder and I can't see no one approaching. I looked around until I saw the ground and paw prints were being made walking towards me. A creature was invisible and I was scared as to what to do.

"Maknae!"

My unnies called out to me and I turned, but that was a mistake. Suddenly, it pounced and I was attacked to the ground.

"Seohyun!" My unnies yelled at once

I felt a sting on all over my left side. I see the creature clawed me and I have deep cuts on my arm. Dust was all over but I saw the outline of a huge beast right in front of me. I was terrified and I can't runaway as the injuries were too much I can't move. Then it went running towards me and I screamed.

The creature was about to strike again when it was tackled to the ground. Everyone there didn't know what was happen, but they saw a person was fighting it off. It was the woman again and she was trying not to get her head bite off.

"Crap!" She shouted as the creature clawed her.

Then a roar was heard and looked to see the lion running towards them. It tackled the invisible creature. Even invisible the creature didn't stand a chance against the lion as it was attacking and making it bleeding. While that was happening the woman was surveying the area. Noticing nothing else suspicious, she made her way towards me. She picked me up bridal style. Somehow, I felt something warmth inside me when she holds me. She took me to the house and went inside a room. She put me down on the bed, carefully. I was feeling light headed and started to feel sleepy. I tried to reach out to stand up, but she grabbed my hand. I looked up and see her staring at me. She caressed my face and I felt a warming sensation just by her touch. I wanted to say something, but I was felt so tried. And the last thing I saw was her face and then I was out.

 

Taeyeon POV

When I saw her with our Seohyun she did something and her injuries were gone. I don't know what was happening, but it was a miracle that she came before something else happened. I was so scared that we were going to lose someone again and I didn't know what I would do. Right now, we were in the room with both of them and waiting. Then she stood up and turned to looked straight at us. Her piercing eyes were giving me a chill, she looked ready to strike. Luckily, she walked passed us and out of the room. I didn't know it, but I was holding my breath for a while.

Then Tiffany was the first to get to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine I think, unnie," Seohyun said.

"You're all healed?" Yoona asked.

"Yeah...she healed me, but I feel the stings a little bit."

"Well, we almost had a heart attack. You could've been killed," Hyoyeon said.

"I was scared that we didn't what was there. It was freaking invisible," Sunny said.

"Well, it's a good thing that she showed up in time," Sooyoung said.

Everyone was talking to Seohyun except for me. I stayed quiet thinking about everything that has happen. Somehow I think this is bad luck that we are getting ourselves into. First we were drugged and kidnapped be people or beings. Then we were rescued only to find we are trapped. Finally, getting our maknae hurt. It's like our lives could never go back the way it was before.

"Taetae, are you alright?" Tiffany said.

I looked at her and the girls were looking at me. I didn't know what to do and I started tearing up.

"Omo, what's wrong, Taetae," Tiffany said.

"I...everything is really hard and before we were trying to maintain ourselves as a group, but lately everything seems to be so bad for us," I told them what I felt.

"Unnie, it's going to be okay," Seohyun said.

"How? We are still prisoners and Seohyun almost got killed today."

"She saved me and I don't think she is keeping us to harm us."

"What makes think that?" Yoona asked.

"I...I just do," Seohyun said, blushing.

"Wait...are you crushing on her, Seohyun?" Yuri said.

Based on her blushing, she is. I don't know what I feel about that.

"Aww, she is. Our maknae is grown up," Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie!" she yelled.

"This seems like a romance come to life, huh," Sooyoung said.

"Guys, enough, this is silly," I said.

"C'mon, we were kidding," Hyoyeon said.

"Look, right now, we are locked in and I don't know what she plans on doing, but right now, we can't trust her. We need to get out of here." I explained.

"How are we supposed to do that? Ask her?" Sunny said.

She has a point. I mean we don't know what to do and the only person that knows is our captive. I know that they were joking with our maknae, but I see something in her eyes that says she likes her already. I don't know what to do, but I can't let her get attach yet because we seriously don't know a thing about what she wants.

"Taetae, I know what you are thinking," Tiffany got out of my thought.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"You don't trust her and don't want our maknae hurt and I agree, but keep in mind that we need answers first, so don't go into accusing anyone."

I sighed, "Right now, that's what we need; answers and hopefully go home quickly."

Suddenly, a knock was heard and everyone turns head to the source and froze. Our captive was standing by the door.

My mind was running when I look at her whether she is our savior or a dangerous person.