Prologue

The Soshi and the Beast

At the airport, Japan

The girls of SNSD have just arrived in Japan to film their MV. Since all the drama a few months back have been a rollercoaster, the girls are now ready to begin their promotions.

The girls were now in the van heading to their Japan dorm.

"Hey, who's hungry?" Sooyoung said.

"All you think about is food," Yuri said.

"Well, let's order takeout and drink soju," Sunny said.

"Yah, we can't get drunk. We film the next day," Seohyun said.

"Let's just order food, alright?" Tiffany said.

Everyone agreed.

Right now everyone was in their dorm eating their food in the living room.

"Well, let's for a great comeback this year," Tiffany said.

"Cheers!" They yelled.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon was spacing out and didn't talk that much. Sunny notice and knock her head.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Sunny asked.

"Huh?" Taeyeon said.

"What are you thinking?"

"Oh...nothing, it's just..."

Everyone was quiet as they look at their leader.

"Something on your mind," Yoona said.

"It's not really big; I'm just worried about how our fans will react." She said.

"I'm sure they will still love us, even," Hyoyeon said.

"Maybe...I just...I don't know, but I have feeling something will go wrong," Taeyeon said.

Even if they were all happy, they still feel not right. Taeyeon have this thought everyday and still worries about the future.

"Let's just get some rest and be ready for our MV," Tiffany said.

Everyone nodded and head to their rooms. Only Tiffany and Taeyeon were still in the living.

"Hey, I know you are worried, but now is not the time to doubt. Everything will be okay," Tiffany said.

“Do you think she’ll be mad?” She asked.

They both were silence at that question. Of course they know who they were thinking of. Even if everything was alright, but in reality, it’s still painful to talk about.

“I don’t know…” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon sigh, and looked out the window.

“Even if we are successful coming back, it’s still…doesn’t feel okay.”

“It’s the price we pay to be in this career. However, we do have one thing to have.”

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, “What?”

“To have hope, to know everything will be better someday and then have faith that one day…one day she’ll return.”

“You believe that?”

Tiffany gave her eye smile to her, “It’s the only thing I believe in.”

Taeyeon was smiling.

"You're right, let’s hope. Now let's head to bed," Taeyeon said.

They head to their rooms and turn in to sleep. Taeyeon was lying on her bed think before going to sleep.

Why do I get the feeling something bad will happen. She thought before going to sleep.

The first chatper is up what do you think about it? Subscribe and comment please!