Chapter 2

The Soshi and the Beast

Seohyun POV

I woke and found myself in a unfamiliar room. I started to get up and looked around to see my unnies here as well. I didn't why this is happening to us. Are Saesang fans desperate to meet us, much less to even kidnap? I didn't know what to do at this point, but to remain calm and figure this out. I heard groaning and see the unnies starting to wake up.

"Unnie are you alright?" I asked Taeyeon.

"Yeah, what happen?" She said.

"Yah, where are we?" Sooyoung asked.

"I don't know. We were knocked out and I think we were kidnapped." I said.

"So we have no idea who took us?" Yoona said.

"It might be stalkers that did it," Hyoyeon said.

"Well, what do they want with us?" Yuri asked.

"Do you think our manager is looking for us?" Sunny said.

"Guys I hear someone coming?" Tiffany said.

I heard footsteps coming closer and then the door open and men in black suits walked in. One of the men stepped forward.

"Hello, girls, how was your naps," he said.

"What do you want from us?" Taeyeon demanded.

"Nothing, but our bosses have been itching to get your hands on you girls for a while."

"W-Why?" Yoona asked.

"Let's just say, you guys have been appealing to them and wanted to meet you."

"Couldn't you just meet us at our fan meets?" I said.

The men chuckled at us and we were in confusion.

"Take them," he ordered the men.

The men grabbed us and we were struggling from their grip, but they were too strong. We were walking through a corridor that looks like we are in a hotel to double doors ahead.

As we entered, I saw other people sit at tables in front of us. We were moved to be in front of them.

"So, our guests of honor has join us for dinner," a man at the head table said.

"We're very fans of you guys and wanted to meet you for a very long time," he said.

"Unfortunately, circumstances have been in the way for that," another man said.

"But we have to thank you girls for getting rid of that problem, so we thought of dinner for that," a woman said.

I was confused at this point as I didn't know what they mean.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"And I thought you girls were going to last forever, but it seems you can't," he said.

Then I realize what they meant, but that doesn't make any sense.

"What that's supposed to mean," Tiffany said.

She was tearing up; she might have figured it out.

"Well, you girls were protected by the people who are our enemies. However, we couldn't understand why someone so powerful to be with you girls and that made us curious. For 5 years we tried to get to you, but she always interfere. Now that she's gone, there nothing in the way with our plans," the man said.

"And what's that?" Taeyeon said.

Just then a waiter came rolling with their dinner. He set it in the middle of the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served." He announced.

As he opened the lid, it's not how we imagined. I heard Tiffany screamed in horror. I felt scared at the moment knowing this is not just an ordinary dinner. On the plate was a cooked human being with all his body dismembered.

 

Taeyeon POV

I think I'm about to throw up. What kind of person would do that? I feel afraid that our lives will be in danger if we don't escape soon.

"Great, so let's start with the meeting at hand," the man said.

"Ares, this is outrageous to even call us here for this," the old man beside him said.

"Let the lad speak, Cronus," a guy with an English accent said.

"Thank you, Atlas," Ares said, “Now, I called all of us here to discuss that we form an alliance."

The room was murmuring.

"Now, we all know that we are surviving this world where humans don't even believe in us. So, we must band together to fight our common enemies." Ares said.

"Ares, this is suicide, we can't beat them," the man said.

"Correct, Odin, but if we come together then we can," Ares said.

"Impossible," the woman next to him said.

"And what makes you think we can't, Isis," Atlas said.

"Because we are weakening since no one gives us humans no more while they worship their 'God', however, we may lure them thanks to these girls." She said.

"Well, let's see what they think, you," Ares was pointing at me.

"Me," I stuttered.

"Tell me what you know about the organization," he asked.

"I don't know what that means," I said.

"Perhaps they don't know anything," Isis said.

"Then why would someone so powerfully protect these girls, especially one of their Deity," Atlas said.

"We'll get to the bottom of this. Right now, we just want answers," Ares said.

"If they don't know anything, then can we eat them," Odin said.

"They will know they are missing since they are famous," Isis said.

"Still, we can't let them live because they know about us," Atlas said.

"Patience, for now, everyone can go and enjoy your stay," Ares said.

Everyone left, except for three, Ares, Isis, and Atlas, and us. I don't know what to do at this point and I looked at the girls and see they are terrorized as to what is going to happen to us. This is so out of place that as to why they wanted us and information that we don't even know about. Could she know something?

"Now, let's ask again and this time you might be able to live if you tell us what you know," Ares said.

"I told you, we don't know anything what you guys are talking about," i said.

Everyone was quiet for a minute, and then Isis was looking at me intensely. Suddenly, I felt something hit me hard and collapse.

"Taeyeon!" "Unnie!" the girls yelled.

I threw up blood and couldn't get up.

"Taeyeon," Tiffany was besides me.

"Yah, what did you do?" Sunny yelled at them.

"Isis, that's enough," Ares said.

"That was Atlas," Isis said.

"Well, they are lying," Atlas said.

"We are not. We don't know what you are talking about," Tiffany said.

Then, Atlas was in front of us and grabbed Tiffany by the neck.

"Don't lie to us, we could kill you this instant," Atlas said.

"Yah, Leave her alone," Yoona yelled.

I was struggling to get up, luckily Sunny helped me you. Then something happen that made Atlas let go of Tiffany. He looked like he was frightened by something.

"It...It can't be," He said.

"What is it?" Ares said.

"There are supposed to be dead."

"Who?" Isis said.

"The--" He didn't finish.

The room started to shake, the lights flicker and the sound of screaming was heard outside.

"What's going on?" Yuri yelled.

"They finally showed up," Atlas said.

The doors open and Cronus barged in looking all bloody.

"What going on?" Ares said.

"It's all bloody out there and only one of them came," Cronus said.

"We have to leave," Isis said.

"We can't," Ares said.

"They blocked us before the attack. No one is getting out," Cronus said.

"I say we fight. Only one of them is here," Atlas said.

"It's suicide," Isis said.

"I don't care."

The room shook more violently. I was scared as to what was going on.

"We have to get out of here," I said to them.

 "But what is out there," Seohyun said.

"I don't want to find out," Hyoyeon said.

"So how do we escape," Yuri said.

I didn't know what to think. We were trapped by two enemies that can kill us. I fear we might not make it out. Suddenly, the doors blew open and someone came in. What came next was something that was unexpected.