Chapter 3

The Soshi and the Beast

3rd POV

The hallway was filled with bodies on the ground. Blood was spilled on the walls, floor, and ceiling. Someone was walking through to get to the ballroom. Once in front, the doors blew open. The room became quiet as to who entered. The girls were still frightened as to who it was, while the four just stand there looking shock at who it is.

"What is this? You are telling me she did this?" Atlas said.
"I highly doubt she caused this," Ares said.
"She was not the one I saw, but I don't know where she comes from," Cronus said.
"We should not let this one out of our sight. She could be dangerous," Isis said.
"What would a child do to us?" Atlas said.
That's right. A little girl about one or two years old came in. She was looking at all of them. When she saw the girls, she walked to them. She was staring at them one by one. When she eyed Taeyeon she went to her. When she was in front of her, she kept staring at her.
"Umm...hello?" Taeyeon said.
She said nothing and moved closer to her. She reached out and touched her face. Taeyeon didn't know what was happening, but for a second she felt her inside hurting and then it went away. She stood up and trying to process what just happen. The little was just standing there, looking at each of them. Then, Sunny approach her.
"Hello, what are you doing here?" Sunny asked.
She didn't answer and kept on staring.
"I don't think she understand you," Yuri said.
"Do you speak English?" Tiffany said in English.
Again, no response.
"Did you heal me?" Taeyeon asked.
The little girl looked at her for a second, then her nodded, surprising us with her response. Suddenly, she was picked up by Atlas. The girls gasp, fearing what he was going to do to her.
"How did you get in?" Atlas asked her.
She stared silence and stared at him.
"Answer the question," he was getting mad.
"Enough, Atlas," Isis said.
"Nothing will do you any good with physical violence," Ares said.
"Please, what would a child do to us?" Atlas said.
As on cue, the little girl head-butted Atlas right in the face and fell. Everyone in the room had their jaws dropped as seeing what just happen. She was sitting on top of him, rubbing her head. Out of instinct, Sunny ran up to them and took the little one away from him. Once Atlas got up, he looked furious and stalked to Sunny.
"Yah, stay away!" Sunny yelled.
", like you can do anything," Atlas said.
He grabbed the little girl and pushed Sunny away.
"You think you are cute trying something, huh?"
The little girl just stayed silence and just stared at him. They didn't know what happen next, but suddenly, Atlas just flew to the wall.
"What the hell!" Cronus said.
"Interesting that someone could defeat Atlas," Isis said.
"Let's not find out. Cronus seize the girl," Ares said.
Cronus then walked up to the little girl, who was busy looking at something. Suddenly, Seohyun blocked his way.
"What are you doing?" Cronus asked her.
"I...I won't let you take her," she said.
"Such bravery, but it won't do you any good."
Cronus flung his finger and Seohyun flew away and landed on the floor.
"Seohyun!" The girls yelled.
They ran to her to see if she is okay. Seohyun groan and got up slowly.
"I'm okay," Seohyun said,
"Don't try and do anything. You can't beat us," Cronus said.
Cronus then walked up to the little girl and about to grab her when suddenly he was screaming in pain. Then Cronus was on the ground screaming and then he was silence permanently with a foot stomping on his neck, making blood spill. The girls were horrified as to what they witness. No one spoke a word until the other side stepped up.
"So, it was you who did all this, but why you came?" Ares said.
He was speaking to a woman that has blood all over her, but she said nothing and went to the little girl. She picked her up and walked to SNSD. The girls didn't know what to do and they were terrified as to what she would do to them, if they stand up to her. Once the girl came closer, they were as shock as how beautiful she was with long black hair and a face that looked like a model or a goddess. She looked to be younger or the same age as them. Then she went to Seohyun, which she tensed as being approached. Seohyun didn't know what to make of this, but she was too attracted to her to be scared. Then she holds out the little girl to Seohyun. Confused, but she took the little girl, who was sleeping.
"Please watch her," The woman said.
Then with a snap of her finger, SNSD disappeared.
"Why did you them?" Ares said.
Before she could speak, she was hit by a table, but it didn't faze her.
"You think you're all-powerful?" Atlas said.
She said nothing and wipes the dusk off her.
"You think you own this planet and can control everything. We were here first before you were even born! What gives you the right—"
Before he said it she pierced Atlas' chest with her hand. Atlas was choking and blood spilling through his mouth.
"No one gave us rights, we just took it and no one stopped us. Not even you pathetic so called gods can stop us now," she said.
Then she ripped her arm out and Atlas fell to the ground, dead. Feeling the ground shaking she turned around seeing Ares and Isis ready to fight. Before you know it, you hear the screams of pain echoing in the hotel