Chapter 2 " She's Your Twin..?"

Take Me Out

Amber POV
I was wake up a bit late today because i've got cold..maybe it because yesterday me and Ellin was soaked because of rain. I wonder if she suffer cold to, then when i'm search for my phone at my table .. my phone is  nowhere to be found.
It's must be her, she sneak to my room and take my phone .. she really getting in my nerves, i will deal with her later. For now i have to go to Ellin house immediately to check her condition, i dont want my girlfriend to get sick because of me.

At Ellin House ( still Amber POV)
When i arrive at Ellin house, i was so shock by the view that i saw. Yiyun was kissing Krystal and Ellin was just as shock as me, but i thing she not yet saw me because i stand behind the door.

"Baby...what are you doing...?" Ellin said with shock face to Yiyun, i thing she misunderstood Yiyun as me. Damn you Yiyun, it's your fault.

" Baby..She's not me, she's Yiyun. It's me Amber" I yell at the front door and walk to Ellin. I can tell Ellin recognize me but Kristal was the other way. She look at me like i'm a ghost, maybe she was still shock about the event earlier.

"Wait...he is  a she, and she was your twin..?" Krystal yelled while point her finger to Yiyun.

"Wait...she was not Ellin" Yiyun yelled and point her finger to Krystal to.

"Krystal, meet Yiyun. She's my twin sister " i introduce Yiyun to Krystal.

"Yiyun, meet Krystal. She's my younger sister, and we are twins" Ellin then introduce Krystal to Yiyun.

 

Hello..guys, sorry for the late up date .. I was really busy this few months because of school .. You know being a nurse college student is not easy, in fact it's really painfull .. but what can i say, it's my dream..

By the way .. this chapter kind of to short, but i promise will up date soon if i have a chance too ..

So please enjoy the story...Bye