Chapter 5

Take Me Out

Ellin POV

Finally .. we did it.
Amber is already mine. after this, if I get pregnant. Then Amber have to marry me. And we can be a happy family ever after.
I dont care if people think my way to get him is wrong, but as long as he is mine, i dont mind.

I just so scared, how if he know the truth. Will he still love me like he do now.
I just dont want to lose him, I will never let that happen as long as I still a live.
I love him so much, I will do anythingng to make he mine even if I have to hurt my own sister.

I know that Krystal love Amber and Yiyun love me but I only love Amber, and Amber, he think he really love me, but in fact. He love my sister.
How can I say that, beause ...My sister is the one who send him a love note, but I confess as the one who write it.
My sister is the one who baking brownies and give it to Amber in his locker, but I confess that I
m the one who make it.

My sister is the one who make the poetry and put it to his table but I confess that Im the one who dont sleep all night just to write it for him. I know my action is wrong but but I just want make Amber be mine, and no one else. Even my sister.

 

FLASH BACK

Ellin and Yiyun is talking in the rooftop, they seem to debating about something.

"please, Yiyun. You have to help me in this one" Ellin plead.

"But I Can't Ellin, I dont want to lie to Amber" Yiyun answered.

"Please Yiyun, I beg you. Just this one" Ellin plead even more.

"Ok, just this one . I will say to Krystal that Amber doesn't want to accept her gift anymore and then you can go to the park and meet Amber there. You can confess that you are the mistery girl that always give the gift to him even in fact it was Krystal" Yiyun explain to her.

"Thank you Yiyun, You are the best" she exclaim and hug her.

HOW I WISH I WAS THE ONE THAT YOU LOVE ELLIN, yiyun spoke in her mind.

"I dont get it, why you lie to him and left your sister broken heart just to make him yours" Yiyun ask her curiously.

"It is what called love" she answer happily.

End of flash back.

And end of this chapter.

Hope you guys like it.