Chapter 7 " Her Reason" Part 1

Take Me Out

Do you guys wanna see from Ellin side, the reason why she turn to be a witch from a caring sister..

Then, check this out....

Ellin's POV

 

After that incident at cafetaria, i went to a bar and get my self drunk. I dont know why I do this, but honestly. I feel great, im so happy and satisfied.

I know that what I did is wrong, but I have my own reason. I never said that Im a good person, but Im not bad too. Im just simple girl who never get the attention from my parents because my sisters. why that so, because my older sister is smart and talented, and my younger sister is so kind and adorable. Then me, I try to be obedient daughter, but always lose the getting attention competition with my sisters. I always do the thing that I think is right, but I just become my sisters shadow. And then come that time when Jessica Eonni have to stay abroad because her study. I start to get a little hope because I think my parents will show more attention to me. but it turn out that I was wrong, even when Jessica eonni is away, they just keep their attention for Krystal. Although I felt sad and jealous, I still keep my self cool and trying to be more patient, because I think maybe they give Krystal more attention because she's younger then me. But one's again, it turn out wrong. One night, when I wake up in the midnight, I feel so thirsty, so slowly I walk out from my room and heading to the kitchen. When I walk pass my parents room, I overheard their comversations.

" Honey, I think we should tell Ellin the truth" .  My mom start the conversation.
" No, I dont think so Honey" . My dad said sternly.
" Why so, Honey. She have the right to know. We cant lie to her forever " . 
" It doesnot a lie, we never lie to her. She is our daughter, and that the truth ".
" But we are not her biological parent, honey ".

What The hell are they talking about, so all this time, Im not their real daughter, so that the reason why they not give me the same attention they give to Jessica eonni and Krystal. What have I dont to get this ing fate.

 

 

 

 

 

So...How is it Guys, hope U like it... Im sorry, it take me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long to up date. 

So, U already know half of the truth about the reason why Ellin become a bad girl in this story...

BUT, how about the other half...  DONT WORRY, I'LL GIVE U A clue, 

 

Next chapter on TAKE ME OUT

 

" Fu*ck you Ellin, You will pay for it ".

BRRRUUUKK....

" AagggGhhHH... "

" what the hell is happening here. Oh My God, Ellin ".

her blood is spread all over the floor , her head is bleeding and she fell unconscious.