Chapter 6 "The Truth"

Take Me Out

Amber POV

I wake up and immediately cover my eyes with my hand, the sunlight is so bright, just like my heart right now . I feel so happy, I feel so complete, I role over to my side and hug my beautiful girlfriend.

. “Good morning baby” I accosting and kiss her lips, she rubbed her sleepy eyes and smile to me then return my kiss.

“Good morning too Baby” She tighten our hug and inhale my scent.

We stayed in that position for a while until Mrs. Jung called us for breakfast, she try to sit but failed then lie back on the bed. I hurriedly catched her to help her lie down.

“Baby, are you ok ? ” I ask her worriedly.

“Yeah, don’t worry baby im fine. It just that my body still hurt from last night” She whisper the few last words and wink at me. Her words make me blush so hard and the event last night recollect again in my mind.

“ It’s not all my fault coz you are so hot and wild that make me can’t control my hormone” I explain to her honestly.

“Yes, and don’t forget that you are so rought in bed” She said enthusiastically.

Before I can defent my self, Mrs Jung Called us again saying if we doesn’t come up any soon we will get empty plate as our breakfast and she also mention that we will be late for school.

Wait, wait a minute. School… late….SCHOOL

OMFG..how come im forgot that we still have class today. I hurriedly jump out from the bed and carry Ellin to her bath to take a quick shower. After that we have our breakfast in Ellin house and we went to my house. After I change my clothes into my uniform, we hurriedly go to our school.

Author POV

When they arrive at school, the ringing bell welcome them. All the students around them running to the front door, Amber come out from his car and ran to the other side to open the door and come out Ellin with huge smile on her face, then Amber open again the other door in the back and come out Krystal .The three of them walk together to they class.

When the lunch time is come, Amber and Krystal eat together at the cafeteria, because Ellin still got a slight fever Amber send her to the infirmary.

"enjoy your meal" amber and Krystal speak at same time.

when amber see that krystal have her lunch box but she still buying food on the cafeteria, he then ask why krystal bring lunch box but still buying the food.

"This is my dessert oppa, i like to eat brownies after lunch, especially mango flavor" Krystal explain with big smile on her face, some how she feel happy because finally she can eat together with amber, just the two of them.

Hearing krystal explanation, amber then remember the brownies that always ellin give to him when they not yet in the relationship, the mango flavor brownies, he always eat the brownies without left any piece of it. But after they got together, ellin never cook the brownies again.

"Can i have a piece of it" Amber say while pointing at krystal lunch box.

"Ofcourse oppa" krystal answered then open her lunch box. Amber took one piece of the brownies and eat it immediately.

"Wow.. this brownies so delicious and the taste is just like ellin brownies, how come the both of you can make brownies with same taste? " Amber ask excitedly.

"What are you talking about oppa, ellin eony can't cook, so how come she can make a brownies ? " Krystal ask amber back.

"What, but she always give me brownies on my loker before we are together" Amber start to scratch his head even it not itching .

" i'am sorry oppa. But i'am the one that give that brownies to you, not ellin eoni. I stop give that brownies because someone call me and said that you dont want to accept my gift anymore because you already have a girlfriend. At first i though it just a frank from someone that hate me, but the day after the call, i receive the information that you are dating my sister, so i decide to stop give you the gift and stop loving you oppa"

Amber just froze hearing krystal explanation. He then release that all this time, she date the wrong girl. He dont know that ellin lied to him. He dont know what to do anymore, he already make a big mistake in his live.

"Why i just know all about this now after all this time" he exclaim sadly. He then walk to krystal direction and hug her tightly.

" So you are the one that i love but i'm dating your sister. Im sorry krystal, im sorry to make you hurt all this time. From now on, i promise. I will make it up for you" they hugged each other tightly without realized that someone already standing behind them.

"what are you two doing hugging each other" ellin shout and pull amber away from krystal.

"Ellin. i already know about all of your lie, I want to break up"

" Hahahahaha, you cant break up with me amber, never"

“ why ? ”

“Because im pregnant”

"What" Amber and krystal yelled at the same time with shock expression.

"you cant be pregnat, we just do it last night" amber try to make a sense.

"oh, dont worry baby, i will. trust me, because we dont use protection last night" ellin answered with smirk plastered on her evil face..

all of this freaking information just like a knife that stab krystal straight in her heart, she cant handle this anymore, it was to much for her, so she ran without caring amber calling her name several time, she run away until she felt her foot cant move anymore.