Chapter 3 " I thing i'm gonna crazy.."

Take Me Out

Ok..Guys, here your new up date.
I know maybe all of you is confuse about the story.
So i will make it clear for you, just read this chapter ok..

 

Krystal POV

Oh ... My God .. What the hell is going on here, I thought she was amber oppa but it turn be the opposite way. Why this is happening to me, why. I just give my first kiss to the stranger that was a girl.

"Wait...she was not Ellin" Yiyun yelled and point her finger to me.

"Krystal, meet Yiyun. She's my twin sister " Amber oppa introduce Yiyun to me.

"Yiyun, meet Krystal. She's my younger sister, and we are twins"  then Ellin eoni introduce me to Yiyun.

" Ofcourse i'm not ellin eonni, cant not  you see we are different" I yelled at her and give her my deathly glare.

"How can i, both of you are twin. It's hard to recognize which one is who..?" she defend her self by make some excuse, huh .. lame excuse llama girl, you make wrong choice.

"Then why you kiss me in the first place, i know you thouht that i'm was Ellin eonni. you do know that Ellin eonni is Amber oppa girlfriend right".Got you llama face, you want the war then you got it. Dont start the war with the Jung's.

" I...I..Ju...Just...I just want make a joke oke, i thought it would be fun to doing it" see, she even stutered to answer my question.

" Yiyun, dont tell me you like my girlfriend..?" Amber oppa ask Yiyun with serious face.

"No...N..No, I didn't. I swear" Again, try to defend your self llama face.

Ellin POV

Uh..they keep on arguing about that thing, suddenly i feel dizzy and hot all of sudden. I shake amber shoulder and tell him i want to go to my room, After arrive at my room, amber help me to lie down on my bed. He went outside and back with medicine on his hand.

" Here, baby .. take this pil then you will be allright" he give me 2 pil of sanmol and then i drink it immediately.

"Thank a lot, Baby. Will you stay here while i'm sleeping. I dont want to be alone" I askhim with big eye's.

"Sure , Baby. I want not go anywhere" He then lie dowm beside me and we cuddle until i sleep.

Amber POV

Ellin was already sleep in my embrace, i kiss her lips and put the blanket on us. I still can not end my thought about Yiyun. I do know that she was Ellin best friend, she was the one that introduce Ellin to me, i remember i have ever see Ellin picture in her wallet , at first i thing maybe it because Ellin was her bestfriend that why she keep her picture but now i can figure it out that Yiyun is in love with Ellin.
My sister is ing in love with my girlfriend. Why i just release it now after all this time, why just now. I feel like a horrible brother, I take Ellin away from Yiyun, but I can not give Ellin to Yiyun. I love her so much. But if I dont let her go I will just make my own sister suffer because of  broken heart.

What to do, what to do, what i have to do, oh god please help me out of this trouble.. I thing i'm gonna crazy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

2406 characters and 603 words.

Please comment and subscribe

Thank you..and i hope you guys enjoy the up date

See You