Chapter 1

Take Me Out

Ok..guys

here is the up date, sorry if the story is to short or to weird, because i'm not feeling well right know just like ellin.

BTW...happy birthday to ellin, she celebrate her 25 Th Y.O

and guess what, amber upload new video with ellin and i heard that ellin spent her birthday with amber.

Then...Please enjoy reading the story and have a nice day to all of you.

 

 

 

Author Pov

Today was rainy day, ellin already wake up at 5 am in the morning, but yet she didn't even move from her bed. She slightly feel dizzy and breathlessness, she even start to cough..She take her phone and send a message to her boyfriend that she's not coming to school today because she not feeling well. Even she was life with her family, but the one that always know about her was amber, ellin always tell amber first then anybody else. She doesn't want him to concern about her. Because for ellin, amber was her everything, she promise to do everything just to make him happy.

 

Bipp....Bip....

       Bipp........Bipp......

 

Ellin take her phone and answer the call immediately without look for the caller, because she know for sure  it was amber .

 

"Hello...Babe, are you still at home....????? Who take care of you..??? Are you already took the medicine....??? I'm coming right now..wait for me, babe...!!!!!!!!!! "

 

Ellin sigh then answer the question....I mean questions " uhuk..uhukk...babe....uhuk..I'm Fine..huk..huk...uhuk...I'm at home, mom will ..uhuk.....take care of me..uhuk...uhuk...Dont worry about..uhuk..uhuk..me" Ellin try to answer while cough, somehow she felt happy because amber trully care about her, even sometime he overact about her.

 

"No..babe, i will still be coming to your home, i want to make sure you are fine , i want to look with my own eyes...just wait 5 more minutes then i'll be there...ok...by baby...muach"

 

before ellin can say something, amber already end the call..and just like that, ellin can't do anything to stop her boyfriend to coming to her house, she just can wait patiently in her bed.

Krystal Pov
After perforced to wake up by my own mot to the her...mother, i take a quick shower then dressing , after that i walk to down stair and sit on to eat my breakfast..
By the way where is my the one and only twin. usualy she will be the first one to eat the breakfast because she always wake up early then everyone in the house. Before i can ask my mom about ellin eeonni, i already intruded by the ring of our bell..

" I will take it" i hurriedly run to the front door because i know it must be amber. i can't wait to see his handsome face in the morning.

" Good morning op.." even before i can greet him, he already hug me tight and my hair. we stay like that for a while  then he face me and......lup...dup...lup...dup.. oh my god...he just kiss me...amber oppa just kiss me on the lips..he just ing kiss me..Oh my god..oh my god..ohmygod..i thing i'm gonna fainth right now.

" Are You alright babe...???"

what the hell is happening, amber oppa just kiss me and now he call me babe...??
wait..wait...wait.....hug.................................kiss...................................babe...???
dont tell me he thing i'm was ellin eonii..
Oh my freaking god, that was the reason why he kiss me early.
i just want start to explaint thing to amber oppa, but some voice stop me from speaking...
i even can't move my muscle...i'm to shock and scaret at the same time..

"Baby...what are you doing...?" Ellin eonni voice heard from upstair. Amber oppa then just look at eonni then back to me over and over again. He then hurriedly release his hand that placed in my shoulder . I dont know what to do or what to say, so i just stood there and keep quiet while hang my head low. I can't face my sister, not now or maybe forever.
GOD ... PLEASE HELP ME..