Confrontation & Learning Our Place

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

~BEEP BEEP BEEP!!~

Min and I get out of bed, still exhausted. The whole scene yesterday of Yunho oppa being sad and everything made us feel so guitly we just couldn't hardly sleep. We do our daily routines, grab some toast, head to the bus stop and wait for the bus with Jung Yong Hwa oppa.

"Anyeong," Jung Yong Hwa oppa greets us, "omo, you guys still look tired. Did you guys get any sleep?"

"Anyeong," I greet back and yawn, "mmm...not really."

"Anyeong," Min greets back tiredly and blinks a couple of times to keep her eyes open.

"Why didn't you guys get any sleep?" Jung Yong Hwa oppa asks.

"We don't want to be an inconvenience to Yunho oppa and have been looking for an apartment. Last night at the cafe a nice old lady said that she knew of a place that's vacant. Ever since Yunho oppa heard about this he's been really sad looking and we're feeling really guilty about moving out now...I don't know what we're going to do," I explain. 

"I've been in that predicament too. When I moved into this area to attend SM University it was hard to find a vacant apartment to stay in. I got a job at the Rising Sun Café and I would the one that would close at night. I would sleep in the guy's employee locker room on the bench. Yunho hyung had forgotten something one time and came into the room where I was sleeping. He woke me up and asked me what I was doing. I explained everything to him and he told me that I could live with him unitl I found a place," Jung Yong Hwa oppa tells us, "I felt bad about leaving, but I felt like I was overstaying my welcome."

"That's why you and Yunho oppa are so close," I say, "I thought you guys were related."

"Aniyo, not related, but we are very good friends," Yong Hwa oppa says with a chuckle.

Finally, the bus arrives and we get on. Min sits next to the window, I sit next to her and Yong Hwa sits beside me. Cars are passing by and that's all I remember before I fall asleep.

~Jung Yong Hwa's POV~

I am sitting on the bus next to Rin-ah when all of a sudden I feel something on my shoulder. I look over to see Rin-ah has fallen asleep and her head is resting on my shoulder. She looks so peaceful sleeping. I kiss her head and whisper "sweet, peaceful dreams." I wish she would stay like that forever, she looks so angelic.

~End of POV~

~Rin's Dream~

I am sitting under a tree on the hill behind the school. This guy is walking up to me; he is wearing a light blue shirt, a cream and blue colored jacket, jeans and tennis shoes. He is smiling lovingly at me and I am smiling back. He sits down next to me, kisses my forehead and holds my hand. He says something to me, but I don't hear a sound. I nod "yes" as if I understand what he just said. He leans in closer to my face with his eyes closed. I close my eyes and lean in also. Just when it seems like we are going to kiss..I am woken up.

~End of Dream~

"Rin-ah, our stop is next," Yong Hwa oppa says trying to wake me up.

Min hears what he says and wakes up.

"OMO!" Min says with O_O face when she sees that my head is resting on Yong Hwa oppa's shoulder.

"Hmm," I say when I hear Min shout.

"Mianhe," Min says apologetically.

"Gwenchana," I say looking around, trying to figure out where I was again. "AH! Mianhe," I say when I realize that I had rested my head on Yong Hwa oppa's shoulder and start blushing.

"Gwenchana Rin-ah," Yong Hwa oppa says smiling like ^_^

I nod and try to secretly cover my now red face. The bus reaches our stop and we get off. Everyone is looking at us as we walk into school. Min and I are getting strange looks, like they are scared that something bad is going to happen to us.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here," Taeyeon says angrily, "what exactly do you think you're doing walking into school with my namjachingu?"

"I'm not your namjachingu, Taeyeon-shi," Yong Hwa oppa says looking uninterested.

"It's not like we're holding hands or anything, aish," I say.

"We're all just friends," Min states.

"Whatever, just stay away from all our namjachingus!" all the 9SS members say in unison.

"And who would "your namjachingus" be?" I ask.

"If you don't tell us, then how are we supposed to know who to stay away from," Min states matter-of-factly.

"Jung Yong Hwa-ah is mine," says Taeyeon, "Kyuhyun-ah is Hyoyeons's, Yesung-ah is Sooyoung's, Leeteuk-ah is Seohyun's, Eunhyuk-ah is Jessica's, Jaejoong-ah is Sunny's, Kim Hyun Joong-ah is Yuri's, Jung Jinwoon-ah is Yoona's and Donghae-ah is Tiffany's."

"Now don't you EVER forget," They all say glaring at Min and I.

"I'll try not to, but I tend to forget unimportant things that delusional people say," I say smirking and link arms with Yong Hwa oppa and Min and we walk away.

"Unnie, you like to cause trouble don't you," Min says shaking her head.

"Neh, neh I do, but only when someone else starts it first," I say proudly.

"Are they really dating those guys," Min asks.

"Aniyo, those are their curshes they want to date, but none of the guys will date them unless they treat others nicer," Yong Hwa oppa explains.

~Rrriiinnnggg!~

"Bye Yong Hwa oppa!" Min and I say and hurry to our class.

We take our seats next to G.O. and Yesung in Math class.

"Good morning class," says Mr. Kim Bum as he enters the classroom, "get out your notebooks and book, we're going to take some notes."

We take notes for what seems like forever. I end up falling asleep.

"Rin-shi!" Mr. Kim Bum yells and he whacks the desk with a yard stick when I don't answer.

"Neh..bwo!?" I scream and jump out of my seat causing the whole class to laugh.

"Please stay awake in my class from now on, this is your first warning," Mr. Kim Bum says.

"Mianhamnida songsaengnim," I say apologetically, bow and sit back down.

"I'm passing out work that needs to be finished by the end of the class period. You may work on it with your seatmates," Mr. Kim Bum says as he passes out the worksheets.

"I really dislike math," I say with a sigh as I look at the worksheet in front of me and lay my head down.

"I'll help you, Rin-ah," Yesung says, "Ah the teacher is looking this way...you might want to sit up before you get in trouble again."

"Gomawo," I reply and sit up.

Then Yesung and I begin working on the sheets. G.O. and Min are already working on it. There are five minutes left of class, so the teacher passes out the homework. Yesung, G.O., Min and I are finished with the worksheets and turn them in.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

"Okay, everyone who has not already turned in the worksheet, please do so now," Mr. Kim Bum says.

Min and I grab our belongings and leave.

"GAH! Math!" I say streching and made a :P face.

"I feel the same way," Min replies and laughs.

We walk into our Dance class and sit down.

"Can't there be a class where I can just nap and think," I say.

"I wish one existed," Min replies.

"Me too," Kim Hyun Joong chimes in.

"Anyeong hasayo," Min and I greet him.

"Anyeong hasayo," Kim Hyun Joong replies back.

~Kim Hyun Joong's POV~

I can't get the scene of her fixing my hair that day out of my head. Every time I see her, I end up touching my hair and having that flashback. I don't even know her that well, but I feel like I have to protect her. She looks very exhausted today..like she didn't get enough sleep. I wonder what's wrong. I feel like taking her to the nurse's office and telling her to get some rest. Maybe I should go sit by her and tell her she can rest her head on my shoulder..or pull her head to rest on my shoulder and tell her to sleep. Aish, Kim Hyun Joong what are you thinking..she'd probably think you were some kind of creep.

~End of POV~

Donghae, Eunhyuk, KiKwang, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Yoona and Sooyoung enter the classroom.

~Kyuhyun's POV~

OMO what is wrong with Min-ah today, she looks so tired. Maybe it's my fault because of what I said to her yesterday..she probably couldn't sleep and tried to make sense of it all. GAH! What am I thinking! I sound so egotistical or something. It's probably something else. Looks like her noona hasn't gotten much sleep either. Maybe something bad happened at their house. I want to ask, but I don't know...it's not my business. I hope she gets plenty of rest soon.

~End of POV~

They all come over to us except Yoona and Sooyoung who just glare at us.

"YAH! Keep your eyes open," Donghae and Eunhyuk say and pinch Min and my cheeks.

"YAH! That hurts!" We yell back, slap their hands lightly and cover our faces with our hands.

"YAH! Rin-shi and Min-shi, remember what we said earlier," Yoona and Sooyoung say still glaring.

"BWO!? Min do you remember what they said earlier," I ask.

"Ani..oh wait wasn't it about staying away from them," Min says pointing at all the guys.

"Hmm I don't think KiKwang-shi was one of them. Neh we are staying away from them aren't we..we didn't go up to them and pinch their cheeks or start a conversation now did we," I say to Yoona and Sooyoung.

"You're right, KiKwang wasn't in that list. We said stay away from the others. Whether it's them that talk to you first or you talk to them first, that doesn't matter," They explain.

"Ah okay..so even if they come up to us first, we're supposed to avoid them..that's rude. I'm sorry, but I won't be rude to nice people," I tell them.

The guys' faces are like O_O?? we must have missed something earlier. Yoona and Sooyoung were going to say something, but the teacher walks in.

"Good morning class!" Ms. Ahn Sohee says, "First things first, we need to talk about the big project for this semester, which is not due until the third wekk before the end of the semester. This project you will be performing in front of the whole school. I will decide who your partner is through the smaller projects we will do. I will pair you up with someone; you and your partner will pick a song that goes with whatever theme or genre I choose. You and your partner will learn the choreograhpy of the song you chose, you may only do half of the song, whether that is the beginning, middle or end of the song that is up to you. Be aware that you must be dancing the whole time to it because I need to evaluate you on your strengths, weaknesses, how well you followed the choreograhpy, if you practiced and how well you and your partner stay together and fit each other. Do you understand?"

We all nod and she hands us a packet explaining everything she said so far just in case we forget later.

"Okay, then let me tell each of you, who your first partner will be and then I'll tell you the theme/genre," she explains, "Rin and Donghae, Eunhyuk and Min, KiKwang and Kyuhyun, Kim Hyun Joong and Yoona, and Leeteuk and Sooyoung, those are the pairs. Sorry KiKwang and Kyuhyun, but there aren't enough girls in this class, but you should be fine. The theme/genre is going to be hip hop. If you need to, you and your partner may go to the library and search for songs to perform or if you already have an idea talk it over with your partner. You have two weeks to learn part of the dance. Good luck."

"How about Nu ABO, Eunhyuk-shi?" Min asks.

"Sure, that is a really great song," Eunhyuk replies.

"Got any songs in mind, Rin-shi," Donghae asks trying to think of songs.

"Mmm..how about Ma Boy by Sistar," I suggest.

"Sure, that's a great song," Donghae replies.

The others pull out their phones and search for songs. KiKwang and Kyuhyun pick Put Your Hands Up by 2PM, Kim Hyun Joong and Yoona pick Rock Ur Body by VIXX and Leeteuk and Sooyoung pick Man Man Ha Ni by UKISS.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Rin-shi, wait,” Donghae says, “We should exchange numbers so we can set up a time to practice.”

“Ah arasso, great idea Donghae-shi,” I say and we exchange numbers.

“Min-ah, we should do the same,” Eunhyuk says.

“Neh,” Min replies and they also exchange numbers.

We say goodbye and walk off to vocals class.

“Anyeong Rin-ah and Min-ah,” Yesung and G.O. say.

“Anyeong,” We reply.

“Anyeong hasayo,” Jaejoong, Leeteuk, and Kyuhyun reply as they walk in the classroom to see Yuri, Taeyeon, Yesung, G.O., Min and me already in the classroom.

Jaejoong and Leeteuk sit close by us. Kyuhyun keeps his distance. Yuri and Taeyeon are watching us very closely.

“It seems they have all the guys eating out of their hands,” Taeyeon whispers to Yuri.

“Neh, they must be s,” Yuri replies back.

“BWO!” Min and I yell with >_< faces.

“Excuse me, but you don’t have a clue what type of girls we are. We are the farthest thing from being a , thank you very much,” Min states with =_= face.

“We will see about that,” Taeyeon and Yuri say smirking as if they are up to something.

“What’s your problem anyways,” I ask.

“You guys are our problem,” They reply.

“Waeyo? We haven’t wronged you in anyway,” Min and I state.

They look at us in disbelief and say “You come to this school, take our men and act like you run the whole school. News flash, they are our men, this is our school and you guys do not belong here.”

“This is why none of us 11G guys will go out with any of you 9SS girls,” Jaejoong states, “why don’t you stop being mean and acting like the queen bees of this school. Treat people like human beings for once in your life. The world does not revolve around you guys for your information.”

We are all looking at Jaejoong like O.O except for Taeyeon and Yuri who seem both surprised and angry.

“Good morning class!” Mrs. Utada Hikaru says as she walks into the classroom. “I hope that everyone is getting along and having a wonderful morning so far.”

We all nod and wonder if she had heard everything just then.

“That’s wonderful. Okay, so the final for this class is that you all are going to perform in front of the whole school in duets. This way you guys will get to know each other and hopefully come to respect each other a little more, even if you don’t like each other. I’m going to pair you up and I want you to choose a song, any song that you like and sing it in three days with your partner. The pairs are: Min and Jaejoong, Rin and G.O., Kyuhyun and Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Yesung. It seems that we have an odd number of students in the classroom, so Yuri, you have the choice to join a group or to sing solo. What would you prefer?”

“May I join Leeteuk-shi and Yesung-shi’s group please,” Yuri asks sincerely.

“Neh, you may,” Mrs. Utada Hikaru replies, “Okay, class you may go to the library and pick a song, please pick at least three songs and let me know tomorrow your first choice, this way no two groups will do the same song. Then from tomorrow you will have three days to practice before you perform in front of the class. Please, set up times with your partners to practice and swap contact information so you can get a hold of each other just in case something happens. That’s all for today, class you are dismissed.”

Everyone swaps phone numbers with their partners. Min, Jaejoong, G.O. and I head to the library to find a song. Unfortunately, every computer was being used; it seems that everyone has a paper to write for some class of theirs. We all decide to meet up after our clubs and see if a computer is available then.

~Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Woot! Lunch time!” I scream.