Kamsahamnida Oppa

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

After what seemed like a long time of sitting there on the couch, I decided that we should get some fresh air and look for apartments. I knew there was only one person that we knew, that could lend us a hand. So I called him.

*calling Yunho Oppa*

“Yobosayo” Yunho Oppa greets.

“Yobosayo Oppa” I reply.

“Ah, Rin, is there something you need?” he asks.

“I was just calling to see if you knew about any apartments that are close by?” I ask kindly.

He tells me about various places that we should go see.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa” I thank him

“Chunmaneyo,” He replies back and ends the call.

Min pulls out the map we had picked up at the airport. We circle the places and then grab our purses and leave. Of course we have to walk, because we don’t have a lot of money left, especially since we are saving it for an apartment. We search for hours and hours. Some apartments were too small, like this one place we saw was so cramped that your bedroom, kitchen and living room were pretty much in the same room. The other apartments were extremely expensive. We end up only seeing half the places Yunho Oppa told us about because it was starting to get late and we were getting hungry. So we head back to his place.

*calling Yunho Oppa*

“Yobosayo Oppa” I greet.

“Yobosayo Rin, did something happen?” he asks worried.

“Aniyo Oppa, we were just wondering what time you got off work?” I ask.

“Oh, I get off around 5:30PM, wae?” he replies.

“Arasso, kamsahamnida! Mianhe can’t tell you, it’s a surprise.” I say with a smile on my face and end the call.

My cousin looks in the fridge to see it filled to the max, which is good because we are going to cook him some food as a way of thanking him for being so kind in giving us a job and letting us live with him. So we make Kimchi soup and Jeyukbokkeum.

“Annyeong, Tanyowassumnida!” Yunho Oppa says as he walks into the kitchen and bows.

“Annyeong Oppa! Welcome home!” Min and I reply back bowing.

When Yunho notices the food his face went like this O.O He is absolutely amazed.

“This was the surprise,” he asks shocked.

“Neh,” we reply.

“Omo jinja?! Taedanhi kamsahamnida! He says while bowing twice not taking his eyes off of the food.

“Don’t thank us; this is our way of saying thank you for everything you have done for us.” Min replies sweetly.

“Taedanhi kamsahamnida!” we reply and bow.

We tell him to go sit down at the table; we will be serving him. We serve him his food and he takes a big bite once he gets it.

O.O “OMO this is very delicious! You guys worked very hard, you guys shouldn’t have, but kamsahamnida. I really appreciate this ^_^” he replies, “makes me glad that you guys are working at my café. Did you guys find an apartment?"

“Kamsahmnida Oppa, but you don’t really need to be thanking us, arasso ^_^” we reply, “aniyo, not yet anways.

We tell him about the places we did see though.

“Ah mianhe. There’s no rush for you guys to find an apartment” he says.

“Don’t be mianhe, arasso arasso.” I reply sweetly.

“We don’t want to overstay our welcome.” Min replies.

“Don’t worry about it, there’s no way you could.” He replies and gets up to put his dishes away, “You guys start working tomorrow at 8AM arasso?”

“We’ll take care of the dishes.” We reply, “Jinja?! ARASSO!” we yell excitedly.

We wash the dishes and put the rest of the food up, then get ready for bed. We have our very first day of work tomorrow and we’re very excited about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend and I were having a conversation one day about how many fanfics we thought we might have saved to our faves, which created this weird, funny conversation that's fictional:

Shrink - Why do you have so many fanfics?

Me - Because the title was interesting --*shrink cuts me off*

Shrink - So you have so many because of the title?

Me-  -_- I wasn't finished. Also if they have Kpop bands/artist that I like in them and if the plot sounds good. Then I read the first chapter and if it catches my attention then I save to my faves and read later.

Shrink - Oh...okay. *writes stuff down* How many do you have?

Me - .....188 give or take some :D

Shrink - O.O 188!? You must have lots of free time.

Me - yep 188. Kind of have free time.

Shrink - Do you understand what Kpop bands and artist say?

Me - Nope, but it's lovely sounding, I want to learn Korean one day soon and when I Google for the lyrics in English I find out the meaning.

Shrink - I just don't understand teens who like music that's in a language they don't understand.

Me - O.o Can I use your computer?

Shrink - ...uhm...sure.

Me - *goes to YouTube and plays Super Junior music*

Shrink - *starts sort of dancing; gets up, sees Suju members and loses her mind from their amazing singing and gorgeous looks*

Moral of story: I should never go see a shrink because it wouldn't be good for them lol ^_^