First Day at SM University (Part 1)

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

~Beep Beep Beep!~

Min and my alarm clock goes off at 7AM again. We get up and head to the kitchen to see Yunho in an apron cooking.

“Annyong haseyo!” Yunho says.

“Annyong haseyo!” Min and I reply, “do you need any help with anything?”

“Aniyo, but thanks for asking. You two just sit down at the table, arasso” Yunho says.

“Okay” We say and sit down.

“I’m surprised you’re all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, Rin” Min says giggling a little.

“Well we’re in South Korea and today is our first day at the greatest arts school ever! How can I not be awake,” I reply giggling a little too.

Yunho serves us breakfast and we all eat. Afterwards, we do our morning routines and put on our school uniforms.

“I can give you a ride if you want,” Yunho offers.

“That’s okay Oppa, we don’t want you to go out your way and plus we got to get used to getting around by bus,” Min and I say thankful for all he’s done.

“Are you sure?” He asks.

”Neh, we’re sure. Anyounghi gaseyo,” Min and I bow and say to Yunho as we walk out the door and head towards the closest bus stop.

We make it to the bus stop just in time to get on the bus before it leaves. After a couple of stops, we finally get off. Walking a little further we spot Jung Yong Hwa oppa leaning against the wall just outside the school. We run up to greet him.

“Annyong haseyo Jung Yong Hwa oppa. Have you been waiting long,” We say and bow. 

“Annyong haseyo Rin-ah and Min-ah. Aniyo, I just got here,” He greets and bows back, “are you ready for the tour?”

“Neh!,” We respond enthusiastically smiling big.

We walk in a line side-by-side as he leads us around the campus. The school is humongous! The cafeteria, gyms and the drama class are located in a separate building from the classes. There are lots of places to just sit and chill around campus too. After touring the campus, we walk into the school and sit down on a bench and chat. Everyone starts arriving at school and sees us hanging out.

“Are those girls new students?” asks a boy.

“They have to be, I’ve never seen them before,” replies a girl.

“They are actually talking to Jung Yong Hwa-shi..I’m so jealous,” says another girl going all googly eyes.

“Yeah, but they obviously don’t know about the 9SS and all,” replies a short, light brown haired girl.

“They’ll learn the hard way then,” says a tall, dark haired boy.

“Well, well looks like we got newcomers, neh Taeyeon-ah” says Yoona pointing to us.

“Looks like I’ll have to send them a secret message for talking to my man,” Taeyeon says glaring at us. They walk up the stairs and chill by a pillar talking about what the “message” will be.

~Rrrrring~

“Oh looks like school has finally started,” Jung Yong Hwa states, “do you feel confident to get around this school?”

“Neh, kamsahamnida Jung Yong Hwa oppa for giving us a tour,” We say getting up and bow.

“Chunmaneyo, see you around. Anyounghi gaseyo,” He says and bows.

“Anyounghi gaseyo,” We reply and bow back.

We both go our separate ways. We’re walking up the stairs when suddenly ---

“MIN!” I scream as I see her falling backwards.

~Min’s POV~

I close my eyes ready for the fall, but it doesn’t come. I feel someone grab my wrist so I open my eyes to see this amazingly gorgeous person. It was love at first sight. I wish he was my boyfriend. At first I was a little shocked that he was hugging me…I want to hug him back, but I can’t move..my heart is beating way too fast. I’m sure I was blushing and without even thinking I rest my head on his chest and whisper “Kamsahamnida.” Suddenly he pushes me away and I fall on my . Rin yells at him for doing so. Why did he push me away..couldn’t he have at least said you’re welcome or explained what that was about..whatever I don’t care about him..there’s no way I could be in love with a rude guy like that..no way.

~End of POV~

~Mystery guy’s POV~

I notice this lovely dark haired girl falling backwards. I didn’t think about saving her my body just moved on its own..I’m not even sure how I got over there so quickly..I was pretty far away. I grab her wrist and pull her close to me. I didn’t want to let her go..I want to stay this way for a while..I want to hold her hand..but I have to protect her and if I hold her hand Hyoyeon-shi will bully her..so I better not. Her whisper was very quiet and sweet sounding..I was going to say you’re welcome, but it was caught in my throat. What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast? I saw Hyoyeon-shi glaring so I quickly push the lovely girl away and walk away quickly..I heard someone yell at me..I think it was that girl’s friend.

~End of POV~

I watch the scene in front of me and notice Min’s facial expression go from O_O to -_- what the heck! “Min, are you alright,” I ask her with a worried expression, “you big meanie face JERK!!”

“Uh..yeah..I’m fine,” Min replies *thinking-What the heck was that all about?*

“How exactly did you start falling backwards?” I ask confused.

“I’m not sure..I think someone tripped me,” Min replies.

“Taeyeon-shi was the one that tripped you,” some short, long black hair girl says.

“Who’s that?,” Min and I ask in unison.

“She’s the leader of the 9SS group. They pretty much run this school. Each member has an eye on one of the 11G guys and Jung Yong Hwa-shi is part of that group,” she explaines.

“Who’s the 11G guys?” Min asks.

“Is that Taeyeon-shi going out with Jung Yong Hwa oppa?” I ask.

“The 11G guys are another group that are very popular, good looking, nice guys. Aniyo they aren’t dating, but if they see you hanging out with their crush..then bad things happen to you,” the girl replies.

“Kamsahamnida for filling us in,” Min and I reply bowing.

“You two seem very nice, I didn’t want anything bad to happen to you guys,” the girl states also bowing.

“I’m Rin and this is my cousin Min,” I say introducing us.

“My name is Hyun Jae. Nice to meet the both of you,” she replies.

“Nice to meet you too,” We say.

“Well we should probably head to class now,” she says and with that she was gone.

“I’m not sure if that girl is friendly or someone to be cautious of,” I whisper with O_O face.

“Me neither, but we should get to class,” Min replies with same O_O face.

We head to our first class of the day..Math. Great way to start the day right? Wrong. We dread Math, we find it boring and just bleh. We walk into the classroom just to be stopped by the handsome teacher, Mr. Kim Bum.

“Class we have new students today. Please introduce yourselves,” Mr. Kim Bum says.

“My name is Han Ha Rin,” I say.

“And my name is Kwon Min Ah,” Min says.

“Please look after us,” We both say in unison and bow.

“Han Ha Rin, you will be sitting next to Yesung. Yesung please raise your hand,” the teacher says.

A good looking, short black haired boy, sitting in the back raises his hand. I walk back and take my seat.

“Kwon Min Ah, you will be sitting next to Jung Byung-hee. Jung Byung-hee please raise your hand too,” the teacher says.

A handsome, built, short black haired boy who was also sitting in the back raises his hand. Min walks back and takes her seat also. The teacher begins class and we are taking notes. We get glares from Hyoyeon and Seohyun, we didn't know why they are glaring at us, we haven't done anything wrong to them.

“So do you like turtles Han Ha Rin-shi,” Yesung asks.

“Uh..I guess,” I reply.

Next thing I know he goes off ranting about turtles. After a while I tuned him out to hear who the jerk is that Min is talking about.

“Hey, your that girl that my best friend, Cho Kyuhyun, saved,” Jung Byung-hee whispers to Min.

“Ahhh the jerk who saved me, but pushed me down..so that’s his name,” Min whispers back.

~SCREECH!!! BANG!!! CRASH!!!~

I jump up out of my seat and bang my desk with my fists, startling the whole class. “Tell him he’s dead meat,” I say while looking at Jung Byung-hee like this -_-

“Miss Rin, is there something you’d like to share?” The teacher asks with =_= face.

“Uhm uh…nope mianhe for disrupting the class,” I reply sheepishly with ^_^ face and bow and sit back down.

“What was that all about?” Yesung asks. So I told him the whole event that happened about that Cho Kyuhyun-shi jerk guy.

“Oh..okay..I understand,” Yesung replies *thinking-not going to let her know he’s my friend too O_O*

~Rrrrring~

“That is all for today, please remember to do your homework,” Mr. Kim Bum says.

“Unnie calm down…it’s okay,” Min says as we are walking out of the classroom. I just nod.

“Hey what’s your guy’s next class,” Yesung and Jung Byung-hee asks us.

“Vocals class,” We reply smiling.

“That’s our next class too. Want to walk together,” They ask smiling back.

“Sure,” We reply with ^_^ faces.

“By the way you guys can call me G.O. instead..I like it a lot better,” Jung Byung-hee says.

“And it’s a lot shorter to say,” Yesung throws that comment in there.

“Okay,” We say and we all head towards the vocals classroom. We chat all the way there, getting to know each other more. Then Min and I realize we left our notebooks back in Math class.

“Mianhe guys, we’ll be right back. We forgot our notebooks in Math class,” We say and bow.

“Oh okay, we’ll just wait for you guys right here then,” They say.

“Kamsahamnida,” We say and run back to Math. We run inside the room and grab our notebooks and stick them in our bags.

“O.O omo,” I say as we turn the corner and walk out of the classroom.

“Bwo?..oh,” Min says as she realizes the person in front of us.

~My POV~

When I laid my eyes on this person, he was wearing mostly white, except for the dark red color of the school uniform. My heart fluttered…what was this feeling…I have never felt this feeling before. I could not breath or say hello..I am surprised that I am still standing. He smiles at me. O.O he has such a cute dimple smile, his whole face glows with happiness. His lips..they look so..soft…I want to touch them with my lips. Aish snap out of it Rin, what the heck are you thinking!? Aish at least smile back, just breath and say hello..if that is possible.

~End of POV~

“Ya! Unnie,” Min says waving her hand in front of my face.

“Eh..bwo dongsaeng,” I reply finally snapping out of it.

“What is wrong with you..can you please be polite and say hello,” Min answers.

“Ah O_O mianhe…Annyong haseyo,” I say and bow.

“Annyong haseyo, my name is Leeteuk,” the gorgeous man replies and bows back.

“Nice to meet you, Leeteuk-shi. My name is Han Ha Rin and this is Kwon Min Ah,” I say smiling cutely.

“Pleased to meet the both of you,” Leeteuk replies.

~Leeteuk’s POV~

Why is my heart beating so fast and loud…I am sure they can hear it. This girl..she is very beautiful and her voice is very soft…it’s nice sounding. Her eyes turn into half-moons when she smiles. Her lips..they look really soft and sweet..I wonder what laugh lays behind them. Why do I feel this way about her..we just met..does that mean..is she my soulmate..my future? Aish snap out of it Park Jung-Su!...you just met..not even friends yet and you are already thinking about..your future with her…aish!!

~End of POV~

“Well we have to go meet up with our friends,” Min says.

“Ah..me too,” Leeteuk replies.

Then we all walk away. Min and I run back to where G.O. and Yesung are.

“What took you guys so long,” Yesung says sounding a little annoyed.

“We ran into someone,” Min explains.

“So that is why Rin-ah cheeks are pink,” G.O. says pointing at me.

“Aniyo..my cheeks are pink because we ran all the way over here,” I reply and quickly look down.

“Mmhmm sure unnie,” Min says smiling knowing the truth.

“Whatever, let’s just get to class.” I say and start walking.

They follow and then we finally arrive to class. As Min and I walk in we noticed none other than that jerk and Leeteuk-shi and Yuri and Taeyeon. The jerk and Leeteuk-shi seem a little jealous that G.O. and Yesung have walked with us to class.

“IT’S SO AMAZING TO SEE YOU!!” Leeteuk shouts, but then quickly blushes when he realizes that he said that out loud.

“You look like an Angel!,” I shout back with ^_^ smile. I heard that jerk, Kyuhyun scoff so I shot him a =_= look.

“Unnie,” Min says with O_O face.

“Bwo?!” I reply innocently.

Min gave me -_- look.

“Hehe..arasso,” I reply.

“Oh, we have new students! Please introduce yourselves,” replies the teacher, Utada Hikaru.

“Ah..okay. Well my name is Kwon Min Ah and this is my cousin Han Ha Rin, please look after us,” Min says and we both bow and take our seats on the carpet covered bleachers.

“Nice to meet the two of you. Okay today we’re going to begin class by talking about the syllabus and what we’ll be doing this semester.” The teacher says smiling, “However, I’m going to have you fill out this paper that will tell me a little bit about you and your voice.”

She passes out the papers; we fill them out and turn them in. Then we sat for the next thirty minutes listening about what the class was all about. Kyuhyun kept glancing at Min, but looks away really quick when she looks at him. Everyone in the class notices Kyuhyun’s weird behavior.

“YOU LIKE HER!” I yell with O_O face, pointing at Kyuhyun-shi.

“BWO?!” Kyuhyun says with =_= face.

“YOU KNOW WHAT!” I yell back.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about..you are crazy..leave me alone,” He says sounding annoyed with -_- face.

“OMO YOU’VE NEVER HAD THIS FEELING BEFORE HAVE YOU” I yell not giving up on the issue.

“You are CRAZY!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I HAVE OR HAVE NOT FELT BEFORE!!! SO WHAT IF I…nevermind.” He shoots back.

“Unnie, please…don’t cause trouble.” Min pleads me.

“Dang right I’m crazy ^_^ …what if what..hmmmmm..*hears what Min said* Okay..but you know you should tell him..it’s obvious how he feels.” I whisper loud enough for everyone to hear.

Kyuhyun just stares at Min like O.O thinking about what it is I’m telling her to tell him.

“…Uh…uh…he’s r-right unnie, you are crazy,” Min stutters.

“You are too,” I say smiling like ^_^ “because your feelings are obvious too.”

Leeteuk and JaeJoong are busting up laughing at the fact that I’m actually going against evil Kyuhyun and laughing at Kyuhyun’s puzzled face.

“Aish…I’m not obvious,” Min grumbles to herself, “why would I fall for a guy that saves me, but in the end pushes me back down!” She gives Kyuhyun-shi -_- face.

Kyuhyun notices her glare and makes O_O face *thinking-what did I do*

“It’s kind of obvious with you and someone in here unnie,” Min says with -_- face at me.

“Shhhh dongsaeng..heehee,” I reply.

“Wait are you confirming it unnie?” Min asks with o.O face.

“Confirming what dongsaeng, I have not confirmed nor denied it.” I answer winking.

“Aish..hehe..what has gotten into you unnie?” Min replies.

“If I knew I would let you know dongsaeng,” I truthfully answer with a big smile.

“Unnie you are crazy at times!! You are so funny!!” Min replies laughing.

“YES!!! Gomawo!” I yell with my fist in the air.

~Rrrrring~

“I will look over those papers that you filled out and put you in groups of two accordingly.” The teacher says as we start grabbing our belongings to leave for our next class.

Kyuhyun speedily leaves the classroom and Leeteuk hurries after him to see what was wrong with him.

“Hey Rin-ah and Min-ah, where are you guys headed to next?” Yesung asks.

“Dance class,” We answer.

“My class is in that direction. Want to walk together again?” Yesung suggests.

“Sure,” I answer happy to have a new friend.

Yesung begins talking about his pet turtles as we head to our next class.

“Ah my class is this way now,” Yesung says, “see you guys later.”

“Oh okay, bye Yesung-ah.” We say and walk to the doorway of our classroom. We stop in the doorway when we see four guys goofing off. They are jumping on each other’s backs and trying to dance that way. When they notice Min and I they freeze with O_O faces. Min and I start busting up laughing and then they start laughing too. The guys giving the piggy back rides fall to the floor, but are able to keep the person from falling off of their back.

“Hi, I’m KiKwang and this guy holding me up is Kim Hyun Joong,” The young, skinny, short black haired boy says and Kim Hyun Joong just smiles.

“And I’m Donghae and the guy whose back I’m on is Eunhyuk,” says this really handsome guy and Eunhyuk waves.

"They look familiar" Eunhyuk whispers and was thinking why we seem familiar.

Min and I thought that Eunhyuk guy looks very familiar, but we just shrug the thought away.

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun walk in with O.o what the heck expressions.

“You both are in this class too?” Kyuhyun says rather coldly.

“Yeah, why?” We ask.

He was about to answer us, but the teacher walks in and so does Yoona and Sooyoung.

“Hey, you guys are new right, please introduce yourselves.” Ahn Sohee, the teacher says.

“Hello, my name is Han Ha Rin,” I say making the peace sign and bow.

“Hi, my name is Kwon Min Ah,” Min says with ^_^ smiles and bows.

“Okay, I’m going to start class by pairing you up and giving you a routine to perform. This way I’m able to see what you know, need to work on and/or learn.” The teacher explaines, “Han Ha Rin and Kwon Min Ah, you guys are group one. Please come get this paper that says what your routine is.” So we get up and grab the paper and go and stand against the wall looking at the steps.

“Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, you guys are group two. Please come get your routine.” The teacher says again. They did what they were told and stand by the windows observing their routine steps.

“Kim Hyun Joong and KiKwang, you guys are group three Yoona and Sooyoung, group four. Please come get your routines and Donghae and Eunhyuk, you guys are the last group. Come get your routine too please.” She says hurrying things up, “Since group one consist of new students we’ll have them go last so after you other groups have looked over your steps and feel ready then come up here and perform.”

After twenty minutes of every group overlooking their routines, we all stand in a straight line side by side. Donghae and Eunhyuk went first. They had to do a disco theme and got “Oppa Oppa.” It was an amazing performance. Next was Leeteuk and Kyuhyun performing “Gee” and the teacher gave them bows and flowers to put in their hair. It was an adorable and funny performance. Yoona and Sooyoung, they had to perform "Baby" they forgot some of the words and were off key on some notes, but other than that it was good. Then it was our turn, we had to do “Roly Poly.” The teacher made us put on wigs and platform shoes. After our performance, I was walking back to stand in line when suddenly ----

“Eeek!” I shriek and close my eyes waiting to face plant, but instead I felt two arms grab me, so I open my eyes to see who saved me.

“I got you,” Leeteuk says smiling.

I stare at him like O.O and then “AHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Leeteuk and I start laughing.

Everyone else starts laughing too because of our unique, funny laughs. Kyuhyun is walking very close to Min because he is worried about her tripping too, however, when she makes it safely to her place in line, he hurriedly moves far away and acts like he was never close to her. Min gives him the O.o face..thinking what the heck was that all about. Lastly, Kim Hyun Joong and Kikwang performed “Love Like This.” That was a wonderful performance.

~Rrrrring~

“Next class time we will talk about each of your little performances and I’ll put you in new group pairs where you can help each other out on what to work on. Have a good lunch!” The teacher explains. We grab our bags and head out the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what the girl's uniform looks like

guy's school uniform but the jacket would be the same red color as the girl's (red where the black is), black where the red is, the buttons would be gold and instead of a grey shirt it would be white. They wear it with black pants.

HyunJae: the 411 loner type girl