Pictures, Pictures Everywhere!

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

“How was your guys’ weekend?” Yong Hwa asks.

“It was fun,” I reply.

“Got to hang out with my oppas,” Min replies.

“Wait..bwo…didn’t you guys come here from America?” Yong Hwa asks not understanding.

“Oh..yeah we didn’t explain that part did we,” Min says looking at me.

“I knew I was missing some important information when telling you guys,” I respond, “well you see Yong Hwa-ah our siblings came to South Korea to go to college and some of them have decided to live their lives here.”

“Oh, okay. Have you seen them since you arrived here?” He asks.

“Ani, they actually don’t know we are here; however, we did run into two of my oppas Saturday,” Min explains.

“They don’t know that you are here!?” He shockingly says.

“We don’t know their phone numbers or anything, plus we didn’t want to bother them since they are busy with college or work,” Min replies.

“They’ll find out soon enough since Woohyun-ah and Myungsoo-ah saw us,” I state, “then we will hear from the others and get lectured.”

“Taemin didn’t call and let them know?” Min asks a bit shocked.

“Ani, I asked him not to say anything to them because I wanted it to be a surprise,” I reply, “anyways, how was your weekend Yong Hwa-ah?”

“It was busy, but really fun. I got band practice again so I’ll see you guys later,” He says as we walk through the gate of the school.

“Bye,” We reply.

We walk through the school’s entrance and people keep giving us strange or dirty looks and whispering things.

“Unnie wae are they staring at us like that?” Min asks confused.

“I don’t know..it’s really strange though,” I say.

 We keep walking and notice a bunch of people standing around the bulletin board.

“Let’s see what everyone is talking about,” I suggest moving through the crowd, “excuse me.” I suddenly stop when I reach the front.

“Unnie what’s wron--,” Min was saying but stops suddenly when she realizes, “who took those?”

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out,” I reply a bit upset.

“Look at them, can’t believe they would do all of this for attention,” Someone whispers.

“Yeah, I bet they’re only dating those guys for their money..those gold diggers,” Whispers another person.

“Unnie I’m going to go and chill at the pool arasso?” Min says.

“Arasso I’m going to head to the classroom,” I reply.

“Hey,” HyunJae says.

“Neh?” I reply stopping and turning around.

“Stand outside the ladies restroom and listen,” HyunJae responds.

“Wae?” I ask a bit creeped out by what she said.

“Because you’ll find the culprits of the photo collages in there,” She explains and quickly disappears afterwards.

“Now everyone will think they are s and bad people,” Yuri says.

“I don’t even understand wae everyone likes them anyways. They’re just so rude coming into our school, they don’t belong here,” Sunny states.

I hear them making their way to the door so I make a quick dash for it to the classroom. “Figures they would be the culprits.”

~Meanwhile~

Min sits down by the pool and is making ripples in the water with her hand.

“You should’ve listened to us when we told you to stay away from our men,” Hyoyeon says walking into the indoor pool room.

 “Bwo are you talking about?” Min replies astonished.

“DON’T LIE TO ME!! I SAW HIM KISS YOUR CHEEK AND WHISPER IN YOUR EAR!!” Hyoyeon angrily yells.

“You’re mistaken. He’s not interested me,” Min replies.

“Then wae do you keep trying to seduce him,” Hyoyeon says angrily.

“I’m not doing anything. You know bwo it’s pointless to tell you anything because you don’t listen and won’t believe anything I say,” Min says and stands up, “I’ll be leaving first.”

“Oh no you don’t!” Hyoyeon says and pushes Min.

Min grabs Hyoyeon’s arm in hopes of not falling into the pool, however, she ends up taking Hyoyeon with her.

“THIS ISN’T OVER!!! I WILL GET YOU!!!” Hyoyeon screams as mascara runs down her face.

“Bring it on ha ha ha!” Min replies as she gets out of the pool.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

Min thinks *Great just great! How am I going to explain bwo happened to Rin? She’ll definitely want to yell at Hyoyeon and then probably get in trouble. Ugh. I really don’t want to go to class in soaking wet clothes, but it’s a long bus ride to change clothes.*

“Ah..mianhe Min-ah.” Jaejoong replies, “um…Min-ah…Min-ah…”

“Huh? Bwo?” Min says snapping out of her train of thought.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asks.

“Neh. Neh, I’m fine,” Min replies.

“Are you sure…your clothes are soaking wet,” Jaejoong replies giving Min weird looks.

“Oh..that..ha ha..I..it’s nothing bad,” Min explains.

“I’ll give you a ride to where you’re staying so you can change your clothes; that is if you want. That way you don’t have to wear soaking wet clothes throughout the rest of the day,” Jaejoong asks kindly.

“Okay..kamsahae,” Min replies gratefully.

Jaejoong and Min walk out to his car and drive to Yunho’s place.

“Do you like Kyuhyun?” Jaejoong asks curiously.

“I guess..I’m not sure..he seems like a jerk and is distant…but he makes me smile and laugh..and sometimes is caring…but I doubt we’ll ever be together..he seems to hate me,” Min answers.

Jaejoong just smiles and nods while thinking *I hope he shows his true feelings to her soon.*

~Meanwhile~

“Are you okay Rin-ah,” Yesung asks.

“Not really. I’m worried about Min, she’s never late to class or even misses,” I state.

“I’m sure she’s alright,” Yesung gives word of encouragement and goes back to paying attention to the lecture.

“Pssst, Rin-ah. Have you seen Jaejoong-ah?” G.O. asks.

“Ani, did he come to school today?” I ask.

“Neh...maybe he had something else he had to do,” G.O. replies.

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

I text Min *Where are you?!*

Min texts back *Don’t worry. Everything is fine. I’m with Jaejoong.*

“Well that’s weird that she didn’t really tell me where she was at…I know something bad must’ve happened,” I say to myself.

“There’s one of them. She’s so lucky to have a boyfriend that looks like that. Kyaaaa I’m so jealous,” Says someone.

I enter the room of dance class and see a picture on the board and hear snickering from Yoona and Sooyoung. I walk up to the board and pull the picture off. “May I keep this photo? Where did you get it developed?” I ask.

Yoona and Sooyoung look at me astonished and just scoff.

“Annyeong haseyo, are the guys in the photos Min-shi and your boyfriends?” Someone asks.

“Nope, they are Min’s oppas,” I reply a bit shocked.

“Oh..well…everyone has been talking about them being your guy’s boyfriends. Saying that you and Min-shi met them at a host club and have no problem doing any kind of PDA in public with them,” The person says.

“Do you know who started the rumors?” I ask even though I already know who.

“Mianhe, but I don’t know who,” The person replies.

“Arasso, kamsahamnida,” I reply back and bow.

Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kikwang, Donghae, and Hyukkie all walk into the classroom. Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow when he notices that Min’s seat is empty and wonders where she is, but doesn’t ask as he passes by the row where I sit because Yoona and Sooyoung are already in the class, plus he wants to know about the pictures posted all around the school.

“Han Ha Rin to the office please,” the secretary announces over the speaker.

I grab my belongings and walk to the office seeing nothing but pictures on the walls of every hallway. *knock knock*

“Come in,” the principal says.

“You wanted to see me sir,” I say.

“Neh, take a seat. I have something to discuss with you,” the principal states.

I take a seat wondering wae I've been called to the office.

“I have taken notice that you have decided to change the décor of the school hallway’s walls. I must inform you that bragging over non-academic success is not allowed and that you have taken it to the extreme. I understand that you are just trying to fit in, but there are better ways. I have to ask you to take down the pictures. I’m letting you off easy since this is your first offense. However, if you do something like this again, you will be punished. You are dismissed,” the principal explains.

“Neh sir, I understand. I will take down all the pictures. Kamsahamnida,” I reply, bow and leave.

Once I walk into the hallway I begin taking down the pictures.

“Songsaegnim, may I use the restroom?” Leeteuk asks.

“Neh, but don’t make a habit of this please,” The teacher replies.

“Rin-ah! Bwo are you doing?” Leeteuk asks once he finds me.

“The principal told me to take down all the pictures down,” I respond while pulling pictures off the wall.

“But you didn’t put them up,” Leeteuk responds.

“I know, but I was planning on taking them down anyways,” I reply.

“So, who put all these pictures up anyways?” Leeteuk curiously asks.

“That’s not of importance, but they were taken yesterday when Min’s oppas made a surprise visit,” I explain.

“Those guys are Min’s hyungs?” Leeteuk asks a bit shocked and relieved.

“Neh, why…did you think that they were our boyfriends?” I inquire.

“Well honestly..yeah,” Leeteuk says sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck, “you both are hugging in them and seem like you’re on a double date.”

“I hug all of my friends, plus I’m like a dongsaeng to them. Also there aren’t any pictures of us holding hands or kissing because that never happened,” I explaine.

“Mianhe for believing part of the rumor,” Leeteuk apologizes.

“At least you asked questions to find out the truth ^_^ so you’re forgiven,” I reply.

“Let me help you with gathering the photos,” Leeteuk offers.

“Ani, I can do it myself. Thanks for the offer though, plus I don’t want you to get into trouble with teacher,” I respond.

“Arasso,” he replies sounding a bit sad and leaves, but while walking back to class he texts the 11G’s he knows doesn’t have class this hour.

They start taking down the pictures. I move to another hallway to find that the walls are clear, so I move to another hallway and find a couple of the 11G’s taking down pictures.

“Yah! Bwo are you guys doing?” I inquire.

“Leader texted us to help you,” They respond.

“Leader?” I say puzzled.

“Yeah, Leeteuk hyung,” They state.

*I’m going repay him for his kindness* I think. “Well kamsahamnida,” I gratefully say and bow.

“Ani, it gave us something to do besides sitting around or working on homework,” They reply, “here are the pictures.”

“Kamsahae,” I thank them and take the pictures. I head back to the principal’s office, “sir, all the pictures have been taken down.”

Rrriiiinnnggg!~

“Kamsahamnida, I hope you have learned your lesson. Please, discard those at your house. Although this is a wonderful school that doesn’t mean we don’t have some bad apples if you know bwo I mean,” the principal explains.

“Arasso and I understand,” I reply, bow, and leave. I walk into Vocals class.

“Rin-shi, where is Min-shi?” Kyuhyun asks.

“With Jaejoong,” I respond.

Kyuhyun turns around to go to his seat, but his face shows jealousy.

“Hey Unnie,” Min says walking into class.

“Are you okay? Where have you been? You’ve missed two classes,” I quickly ask.

“I’m fine. I’ll explain everything to you during lunch,” Min states.

Class begins and we go into the studio booths to practice our songs with our partners.