The Beginning of Our Journey

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

“Wake up and please put your seatbelts on because we will be landing soon,” the stewardess says.

It took us a while to realize what she had just said. Then our eyes widen like this O.O and we hurriedly put our seatbelts on and scream “We’re landing…IN SOUTH KOREA, AIEEEE!!!”

A lot of the people look at us like this -_- and this =_=

Mariah and I were thinking HOW COULD THEY NOT GET EXCITED!? After landing, we go get our luggage.

~Ring Ring Ring~

“Yobosayo” Mariah says answering her cell phone.

“Mariah we forgot to tell you and Katie that your Korean names are Kwon Min Ah and Han Ha Rin.” Mariah’s father says. She can hear both of our families in the background.

“Well I guess it’s a good thing you’re telling us now, kamsahamnida Appa,” Mariah says then they syd goodbye and hang up.

“Now what do you want to do?” I ask.

“Let’s go sightseeing,” Mariah replies happily looking out an airport window.

We walk out of the airport, wow lots of people and cars. Some people are giving us strange and weird looks like this o.O because we were walking around with our luggage. After sightseeing, we got in a taxi to go to SM Gifted University to pay our tuition/enrollment fee.

“Are you here to enroll,” a lady in a suit asks.

We bow 90 degrees “Neh,” we answer in unison. We sign up and pay.

“Let’s continue sightseeing,” I suggest. Mariah nods in agreement. So, we continue sightseeing and then realize we need to find a job and a place to stay.

“Hey that place over there is hiring!” Mariah exclaims ecstatically.

So, we ran over to the Rising Sun Café, walk through the door and up to the counter.

“How may I help you?” This good-looking guy asks.

We bow 90 degrees and ask “Are you the boss of this lovely café?”

“Neh,” he answers.

“We would love to work here, please.” Mariah and I say giving him our best aegyo.

He looks hesitant.

“We really need this job,” We plead and tell him our whole story.

“Arasso! Arasso! By the way my name is Yunho.” He replies.

“My name is Han Ha Rin and this is my cousin Kwon Min Ah,” I introduce us.

“Kamsahamnida” *we bow again* “Annyong hasyo, Yunho-shi!”

“Aniyo, call me Yunho or Oppa. You gals can start working tomorrow. You should go and get settled.” He says.

Mariah and I look down at the floor and scratch our heads. *laughs* “Seems like we forgot to mention something Oppa…we don’t have a place to live…yet.”

“OMO! You can stay with me if you want until you find a place.” He says in a fatherly tone. He can tell we are kind of hesitant. “I’m not that kind of guy, so don’t be thinking anything like that.”

“Aniyo *laughs*…arasso Oppa. Kamsahamnida *bows again*”

He tells the other workers that he will be right back so don’t burn down the place and we left.

 

~Jung Yong Hwa’s POV~

I was taking a group’s order, when two very pretty girls walked in with their luggage. They walked right up to the front counter and were asking if Hyung was the boss and if they could work here. I was hoping that Hyung would say yes; I wanted to know more about the girl named Han Ha Rin. I overheard Hyung say they could start working here tomorrow; my heart skipped a beat a little. When they were leaving I swear Han Ha Rin’s eyes met mine and she smiled.

 ~End of POV~

 

We got in Oppa’s car and he took us to his house. It is a very beautiful, simple styled house. We walk inside and he shows us the two guest rooms.

“These will be your rooms until you can find your own place,” he states.

*we bow 90 degrees* “Kamsahamnida Oppa!” We say with big smiles on our faces.

“Arasso, chun man e yo,” Yunho replies back with a bow. "I have to go back to the café, so just get settled and rest after your long flight. If you need anything the café phone number is on the fridge." And with that he was gone.

Mariah and I unpack our things and then sit on the couch to rest and talk.