First Day of Work

Oversea Dreams and Love Incidents

A/N: Mianhe everyone that I haven't updated for so long! Mianhe if I misspelled any Korean words in any of the chapters, Korean isn't my first language, please let me know if I did, thank you ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Beep Beep Beep!!!!~

Min and my alarm clock goes off at 7:00AM. We get up, turn them off and head to the kitchen.

“Good morning, you two.” Yunho oppa says while making coffee.

“Good morning Yunho oppa,” We answer back rubbing our eyes sleepily.

“Sit down and eat okay,” He says.

“Uh huh,” we reply sleepily and sit down. Yunho oppa chuckles at us.

“Wow, Yunho oppa you cooked all of this,” Min says with O.O eyes.

“OMO! Yunho oppa you didn’t have to go through all this trouble,” I say.

“Aniyo, no trouble at all. This is my way of saying kamsahamnida for the lovely dinner last night” Yunho oppa replies and bows.

“Ah..your welcome and kamsahamnida for the lovely breakfast,” We say and bow.

Yunho oppa sits down, we pray and then begin eating. After we had finished eating we took our plates to the sink.

“No need to help clean the table off, I’ll do it, you guys just go get ready okay,” Yunho oppa says, “oh and I’m giving you guys a ride to work.”

“Ah..okay. Kamsahamnida oppa,” We say and bow then leave to get ready.

We have the biggest eye smiles plastered on our faces. Oppa laughs when he notices.

“You guys are very kyeopta,” Yunho oppa says smiling.

“Kamsahamnida,” We reply still smiling and bow.

“Okay, kaja.” He says and we all left for work.

We all got out of the car. Min and I walk behind Yunho oppa into the Café.

“Annyong hasyo! My name is Han Ha Rin and this is Kwon Min Ah, we will be working with you all, please take care of us” I say and we both bow.

Each of our unnies and oppas introduced themselves to us also.

~Jung Yong Hwa’s POV~

I am surprised and happy to see her today. She looks so pretty. I’m extremely happy that she’ll be working here from now on. I swear our eyes met again. Her smile is so…aish I just can’t explain it.

~End of POV~

“Annyong hasyo, welcome to the Rising Sun Café!” Min and I greet the costumers as they walk in. We did that for a couple of hours.

Then we have to take customers' orders and then Min makes coffee for the customers, while I make them food. That is part of our training. Min is walking with coffee taking it to a customer.

Min thinking: *Ah..I spilt some..darn..I’ll give the customer his coffee and go and get a mop real quick* “Here you are sir” Min says politely and puts his coffee on the table, “is there anything else you need?”

“Thank you and no, I don’t need anything else” he replies.

Min hurriedly left to go get a mop.

“Ahhhh!!!!” I scream and the tray of food flies up in the air.

CLATTER!! CRASH!!!

~My POV~

I am shocked that he catches me, but I am also very grateful. His eyes are very beautiful..it’s hard to look away. It’s hard not to glance back though once you have looked away. I think he is speaking to me…or at least someone was saying something, but I can't hear them. I am too lost in the incident that just happened…well I am too consumed by the person holding me.

~End of POV~

“Rin, are you alright,” Min is yelling at me, she was back with the mop now.

“Eh..oh neh..I’m alright,” I say snapping back to reality and Jung Yong Hwa is helping me up. I stand up just staring at the food, I felt bad that I had dropped people’s food.

“Are you sure you are alright,” Yunho oppa asks.

“Neh….” I reply, “Kamsahamnida.” I bow 90 degrees at Jung Yong Hwa and quickly start to clean up the mess I made and then I run back to the kitchen to cook the food again.

“Here you go, mianhe about earlier,” I apologize while serving their food.

“Don’t worry about it, we’re glad that you’re alright,” the customers say.

“Ah..kamsahamnida. Is there anything else I can get you,” I ask

“Aniyo, kamsahamnida,” they reply. I walk carefully back to the kitchen.

“Mianhe unnie, jinja mianhe” Min replies and bows repeatedly.

“Ah it’s alright dongsaeng, I’m fine no need to be sorry” I reply making a peace sign and smiling.

Yunho oppa walks up to us. “It’s your guys break time.”

“Ah kamsahamnida” Min and Rin bow and grab our lunches and sit at a table in the break room.

“May I sit with you guys” Jung Yong Hwa politely asks.

“Neh” We reply smiling.

“Kamsahamnida” he says and bows then sits down, “so what brings you here to South Korea?” 

“We want to attend the best university that will help us achieve our dream of becoming professional singers and dancers” Min explains.

“To become dancer and singers..are you by chance going to SM University?” Jung Yong Hwa asks.

“Ah neh,” We reply a little shocked, “how did you know?”

“SM University is one of the well-known schools in South Korea and I’m also going there.” He explains smiling.

Yunho oppa happens to overhear and joins in the conversation. “Ah Jung Yong Hwa why don’t you give them a tour of the university tomorrow since they are new here and all,” Yunho oppa replies slyly.

“Ah..only if you guys want,” Jung Yong Hwa asks looking at us.

“Sure..as long as it’s not an inconvenience to you,” We reply.

“Ah it’s not. So let’s meet at the front gates tomorrow at 7:30,” he says and gets up and throw away his trash.

“Okay,” we reply and did the same and went back to work.

~At 8:00PM~

“Work is finally over,” the other employees are saying.

Min and I smile due to the fact that it was a great working and training day.

“It’s time to go home,” Yunho oppa says handing us our coats.

“Kamsahamnida Oppa!” Min and I say, “Ah kamsahamnida Unnies and Oppas for training us today.” We bow 90 degrees.

“Glad we could help,” Jung Yong Hwa replies.

“Ah..kamsahamnida again for catching me earlier, Jung Yong Hwa,” I say smiling and bow.

“Ah..it was nothing,” He replies blushing a little and bows.

“We’ll be leaving now,” Yunho oppa says and bows to his employees, “kamsahamnida for working hard today.”

“Anyounghi gaseyo,” Min and I reply to our Unnies and Oppas. We all left and got in the car.

Upon arriving home, we do our nightly routines and set our alarm clocks for 7AM. Tomorrow is going to be as wonderful as a first day of school can be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girl's work uniform 

 

 

Guy's  work uniform

 

(A/N: Playful Kiss is one of my fave Korean dramas ^_^ mainly because Kim Hyun Joong is in it)