My Wife is Actually a He?!?!

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I made a longer than usual chapter for you guys and the next update will probably be sooner than my other stories so I hope you forgive me for being on hiatus for a while...^.^

           “This is so exhausting,” Woohyun said as he sat down at a bus station.  He looked at the camera, “I saw Sistar’s Hyorin sunbae wearing a pink shirt.  And I sang to her,” Woohyun looked embarrassed as he stared at the camera, “But she had no idea who I was.  I ran away after she asked me who I was.  She must think I’m an idiot.” 

            “You aren’t?”

            Woohyun turned around and saw someone with overly bright blond hair staring back at him.  Well not exactly staring at him because the person’s eyes were extremely tiny.  Like tinier than Sunggyu’s. 

            Woohyun immediately got up and bowed 90 degrees. 

            “See, this guy is an idiot,” the person said as he looked at the camera and pointed at Woohyun.

            Woohyun got up and gave a wide-eyed stare at the person who was speaking so bluntly.  And in his opinion, rather rudely.    

            “Daesung-sshi.” 

            He looked up at Big Bang’s Daesung and eyed the shirt the man was wearing.  It was a simple blue shirt that had the word ‘Blue’ on it. 

            “Wait a second!  This isn’t right!” Woohyun grabbed Daesung’s shirt.

            “Are you trying to strip me?” Daesung grabbed tightly onto his shirt so Woohyun wouldn’t be able to lift any more than he already had, “You’re going to have to take me on a few dates before we reach that point, Mr.”

           

            “Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!” Sunggyu pulled at his hair as he saw Daesung give that adorable eyes smile of his, the only one that came close to rivaling his own. 

            “I was right?” Myungsoo asked suddenly, “I was right!  Oh my god, I was right!” he held onto Sungyeol and Sungjong who were both staring at him like he was going mad, “Guys, I’ve never felt so accomplished before!”

            “Shut up!  My life is ruined!” Sunggyu exclaimed, “Look at Daesung sunbae!  His muscles, his hair, his friggin tiny eyes!  What is this?”

            Sunggyu was glaring lasers at Daesung but it didn’t seem to work because the next thing he knew, Daesung was hugging Woohyun.

            “Get off of him, you creep!” Sunggyu exclaimed.  He was pulling at his hair.

            “Hyung, it’s just a show,” Dongwoo whispered from beside him, “You’re taking this way too seriously if you know what I mean.”  He nudged his head towards the cameramen who were all filming Sunggyu’s freak-out. 

            Sunggyu looked at the camera and then at Dongwoo.

            “Come with me,” he whispered between clenched teeth.

            Dongwoo looked at him with confused eyes, “Go with you where?”  He was smiling at the camera but talking through clenched teeth as well.

            The other members looked at the comic scene in front of them. 

            “We’re going to the toilet!” Sunggyu said suddenly to his cameraman.  He grabbed fiercely onto Dongwoo’s hand and pulled him out of the moving van which was moving at a whopping five miles per hour because of traffic. 

            “You can’t just drag me out of a moving vehicle!” Dongwoo said as they landed safely on the ground.

            “Hurry up before they follow us!” Sunggyu yanked on Dongwoo’s hand and they were running off before the cameramen could jump out of the vehicle too.

           

            “What just happened?” Hoya blinked as he saw the leader just steal his boyfriend.  The door of the van was still open and the car was moving.  Hoya was almost prepared to jump out of it too. 

            “Are you crazy?” Sungjong asked as he grabbed onto Hoya’s sleeve just as he was about to jump off.

            Hoya watched as Sunggyu started running in a random direction…with his boyfriend!  And they were holding hands….like two little teenagers in love! 

            “What’s going on?” one of the cameramen (Sunggyu’s) asked.  He immediately jumped out of the van and sprinted off while Dongwoo’s cameraman just shrugged and aimed his camera at Hoya.  Double the screentime!

            “Let go of me!” Hoya exclaimed as he tried to fend off three pairs of hands. 

            “There’s no point in going after them.  They’re gone,” Myungsoo said as he closed the door.

            “Unless you want to look like an idiot running around like that cameraman is doing,” Sungyeol did his owl laugh.

            “It’s not about that.  I just don’t want to be stuck here with the three of you.  I don’t think I’ll be able to survive.”

 

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter