Taking Care of the Drunk

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Looks like you and I are the only ones who can hold our liquor,” Hoya laughed as he stumbled into the living room while holding Dongwoo by the waist, who was passed out by the way. 

            “Yeah, try to be quiet why don’t you?  I don’t want the maknaes to wake up and see this,” Sunggyu said as he pulled Woohyun into the dorm. 

            “Hyung!” Woohyun said with a bright smile and hugged the leader who almost fell backwards. 

            "Oh crap, where's my other shoe?" Hoya laughed crazily and smacked Dongwoo's head against the door as he turned around in circles looking at his bare feet.

            “What are you talking about, Howon?  We took them off before we came in here!” Sunggyu said, as he tried to push Woohyun away while still holding onto him.  The Namstar’s face was getting a little too close for comfort. 

            “Hyung?  Are you sleeping?  Where are your eyes?” Woohyun poked at Sunggyu’s eyes, “Kyopta!” 

            Sunggyu groaned, “Stop that!” 

            Hoya now picked up Dongwoo, bridal style, “Time for bed!” 

            “Hey, Howon!” Sunggyu tried to put Woohyun safely on the ground but he was clinging onto him like a leech, “Yah!  You share that room with Sungjongie not Dongwoo!”  

            Hoya hiccupped and stopped before his door, “Oh yeah!” 

           “Hyung! Saranghae!” Woohyun said cutely forming a heart with his fingers and putting it to Sunggyu’s chest. 

            “Aish, Woohyun!  How much did you drink?”  Sunggyu said, aggravated as he picked Woohyun off the ground.   He stumbled slightly with the weight and almost fell back down but collided into the bedroom door instead. 

            “Hyung!” Sungjong said, “Can I at least get my teddy bear?” 

            “No!” Hoya said and slammed the door behind him.

            “Hyung!” Sungjong stamped his foot and turned to see Woohyun trying to kiss Sunggyu who was wincing in pain from the bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter