{Suga Angst} Amnesia

BTS One Shots

I never imagined love would be like this.

    The atrocious kissing sounds in the other room, the sinfulness hurting my already tainted soul.  But even with that, I still couldn't do anything to stop the torture. I'm such a wimp. But even for all these months I've endured, today was different.

    He was there, in our very own kitchen, leaning against our cobblestone countertop, kissing a random girl. I stopped in my tracks as the door I opened slowly closed with a slight click. The mutters of love rang in my throbbing ears. I heard the two push each other around while laughing, Yoongi not even noticing me.

    "Suga~ I love you so much."

    "I love you too, babe."

    And that was it. That day was when I left him. Packed all my stuff and left without ever telling where I was headed. Min Yoongi was gone from my life and I intended to keep it that way. Until that day...

    It was a clear autumn afternoon, and I was walking over to my favourite music store. I tripped over a rock on the way, and bought myself an ice cream cone, sice it tasted good. My head looked up towards the sky; there were no clouds, but no sun either. The air around me was warm though, so I don't complain. Footsteps of mine ended up melting into the ground with no sound, and before I knew it, I'm in a trance. The things around me blur into a colour, and bliss entered my body. Then suddenly, I crashed into someone.

    His frame was small, but his chest was hard as stone, and it caused me to fall back, hitting the cold concrete of the sidewalk. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" He grabbed me by my arm and pulled up. I smile at him with an uncomfortable look, just to proceed to bow.

    "That was my fault. I'm sorry."

    "It wasn't."

    His voice was extremely familiar, so out of pure curiosity I ended up taking a peek at his face. The problem was, when I say it, I ran. Well, at least I reid to. The only thoughts that raced through my mind were the fact that he left me, and I left him back. Guess it wasn't what you call the best of memories.

    Yoongi outran me and caught up. "Hey, you never introduced yourself." He put his hand on my shoulder and I shook it off francitcally. Did he forget me?

    "M-My name? It's __________."

    "__________~ Pretty name. The name's Min yoongi, but you can call me Suga." He was reaching out his hand to shake mine.

    Because I'm a total clutz, I suddenly fell into his arms when I stumbled over a stray stick. He caught me in time, but my calf got scratched and the wound was bleeding. I felt strong hands lift me up. Surprised, he dragged me over to the closest park bench and sat me down, kneeling below me. 

    "Yah...Yoon- Suga... What are you doing?"

    "I'm helping you. I made you fall. Sorry bout that." He had some spare band aids in his pocket and took them out. "Give me your leg," he told me, so I do as he says, and the awkwardness started to seep away, drop by drop. Then next few minutes just stayed silent. Yoongi probably did remember me and felt bad because he did what he did. He most likely has a girl with him right now, so I don't bother to ask. On the other hand, I was wondering about his memory capacity, and how he doesn't remember me, so I tried to ask him if he did, truthfully.

    "Hey."

    "Hi, __________."

    "Yoongi?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Do you remember me?"

    "Remember you? What do you mean? I don't remember knowing you..."

    My heart sank. He didn't know me anymore. i looked into his dark brown eyes and frowned. There wasn't even a trace of malice in them. I try again. "You don't remember your ex-girlfriend?"

    "What?"

    I sighed. His face had the most utter look of confusion on them, it was adorable. (Come on, ___________. you can't think of that.) He went onto grabbing my hand. "I probably don't remember you, to be honest."

    I wondered why he said that. Pretty sure he does remember, since I was his first love, and people don't forget first loves easitly. So i ask why he wouldn't. He just stares at me, and the next few scenes end up in a flurry. The wind stopped and time froze, and it was just us two. It went something like this.

    Yoongi: "I'm not how I once was. I changed." *Proceeds to look at me in the eyes*

    Me: *Expecting a cheesy line* "How?"

    "The doctors told me I went through a huge car accident. Came out alive though. I had broken bones and , and I ended up haveing amnesia."

    The bench cracks underneath our weight while Yoongi ends up beside my cold body. "Too much information, __________?" I shiver and he wraps his warm jacket around me. It's flufft and cute and fits perfectly around my body, just like before.

    "No, no. I just....never knew."

    "One more thing." He mumbled. He blushed too now, not able to look me in the eyes.

    "Yeah?"

    "They told me I was heading to the airport. Were you there? Was I chasing you?"

    "Y-yes, I...was there. I was leaving. Leaving you."

    Then Yoongi stands up beside me. The bench teeters under the change of weight; then it regains composure when it becomes stable. He's looking into my eyes now, and I'm getting lost in the labyrinth of his brown orbs. I blush at his words and I don't even notice how he'd ended up getting out foreheads touching. I felt his minty breath against my skin, and it sent shivers down my spine.

    Then Yoongi kissed me. Not just the normal cute peck. He pushed me against the bench and kissed me. He was crying too, soft lips lingering on mine, and I could taste salty tears. "Don't leave me again. I'm sorry. I'll get over this amnesia for you. I'll love you as I always did. Don't leave me again, don't give me amnesia again."

    I hug him, tears also flowing out of my eyes. "I won't leave you. Never, Yoongi. I still love you. You're trapped in my heart, and I can never forget you. I'll give you back your memories, and we'll make better ones together."


A/N: TOO MUCH FLUFF. Let's add in some angst shall we? Admin Soo, everyone. Love you!~~