{Jin Fluff} Desperate for Kisses

BTS One Shots

I woke up from my sleep. I turn my head to see my boyfriend sleeping next to me.

I glance over to the window. The sun shone through the white curtains. I got up and freshened myself in the bathroom. When I was done, I went back to the bedroom and I saw Jin sleeping in peace.

HAHA not anymore. 👿

I climbed on top of him. He didn't seem to wake up. I leaned in and kissed his forehead, his cheek,then his nose. I sat up and watched him. After 20 seconds, his eyes open.

I smile and say, "Morning, babe." I caress his cheek.

"I need a kiss.." he said with a raspy voice. Jin stared into my eyes.

"I kissed you before you woke up." I smile shyly.

He put his hands on my thighs and drew circles with his finger. "You kissed my forehead, cheek, and nose. I waited for a kiss on my lips."

I laughed, "So, you were awake?" I playfully smack his arm.

"I'd like a kiss, please." He puckered his lips.

I took his hand and kissed it.

"On my lips, Y/N."

I giggled and got off him. I walked over to the closet.

"Babe! I'm just asking for one kiss. Is it that hard?" I heard him say.

I turned around and I saw him sitting up against the headboard with his cute messy hair sticking out all over the place. I turned back around and I ed my pajama shirt, then threw it in the closet. I took off my pants and I pulled Jin's hoodie from a stack of clothes.

I felt warm hands on my bare waist and they turned me around. I looked up to see Jin looking at my lips.

"You thirsty as .." I say in English.

His eyes widen and his eyebrows furrow. He tilts his head to the left. "What?" 

"No, it's nothing," I laugh.

Jin looks at his hoodie in my hands. "Is that my hoodie?"

"Yes, it is." I put his hoodie over my head and Jin's hands leave my waist. He holds the bottom of the hoodie and puts it over his head too.

"Now, you're trapped. His cute smile spreads across his face.

"Fine, fine." I held his face and kissed beside his lips. I took the hoodie over Jin's head and I put it on. I turned around to see his 'are you kidding me' face. I burst into laughter.

Suddenly, he took my waist and pulled me closer to him. His warm lips softly brush against mine. Jin hugged me. He whispered in my ear, "If you tease me even more, next time I'll have to punish you.."

A/N "What happens when you tease Jin more?" ask Admin Soo for a ;)