{J-Hope Fluff} Drunk

BTS One Shots

I was walking down a lonely street at midnight. I had my hands in my jean pocket and stared at my black creeper shoes. 

I looked forward and I saw street lamps shining on the pavement ground . The image became blurry, I started cry and felt tears run down my cheeks.

I stopped walking and I cried with my hands over my face.

I felt stupid and weak. I stopped crying but my eyes teared up and my mouth quivered.

I kept walking.

I see someone coming towards me. He was wearing a black hoodie and a mask. I couldn't see his eyes. The way he walked was strange. His legs looked like noodles.

I moved aside for him to pass. Suddenly, he grabbed my arm.

"Hey, can you do me a favour?" He asked.

I looked at his dark eyes. "What do you want me to do?" I asked nervously.

I waited for him to say he wanted my money and for him to take out his gun. I felt like I was gonna have the worst day of my life.

"Can you judge me?" He stared straight into my eyes. He was so close to me that I smelled a strong scent that came from him. He had been drinking soju.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I'm gonna dance and you are gonna tell me if I'm good or not."

I had nothing else to do.. So, why not?

"Sure.." I quickly wiped the tears on my face.

"Okay! It's just that, I really like dancing." He took my wrist and he took me to the bench that I walked past.

He sat me down on the bench and he walked back. He stopped and took out his phone. He played a familiar song and it was Touch My Body by Sistar.

I was surprised. When he said he was gonna dance, I thought he meant like B-boying.

He fast forwarded to the chorus and he started dancing.

I never saw a guy dance really well right infront of me to a girl group song. I laughed so hard. I felt like I was getting abs from laughing.

After the song ended, I cheered for him and clapped loudly.

"How was it?" I saw him smiling behind his mask.

"10 out of10!" I held up all of my fingers.

He sat beside me on my right. "I knew I would get 10 out of 10!" He said confidently.

"Ugh, it's so stuffy." He took off his mask and revealed his face. His face was handsome. I blushed a little but he probably couldn't see because it was dark.

"Oh right, you don't know my name. I'm J-Hope." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N."

He smiled and we shook hands.

He looked down and frowned. J-Hope started crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I was surprised that his mood changed so quickly. Maybe whenever he was drunk, he becomes moody.

"My parents died of a car accident this morning. They were driving on the bridge and a druggy truck driver crashed into them." I saw tears fall from his eyes.

"I'm so sorry.." I looked at him sadly.

"Then... The car drove off the bridge.... Into the water." His voice cracked and he cried harder.

I couldn't help myself but to hug the poor guy.

He cried into my shoulder and I felt his warmth.

After a few minutes, he sniffed and took his head off my shoulder.

He wiped his tears with his hands.

"Why were you crying?" I saw his wet eyes sparkle.

"Huh? Me?" I pointed to myself.

"Yeah, earlier I saw you crying."

I looked down at my lap. "My boyfriend broke up with me."

"What? How?" My eyes started to water.

"Over the phone.." I muttered.

...

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME OVER THE DAMN PHONE."

It was my turn to cry.

He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know why he broke up with me so suddenly.. But, I think he's cheating on me."

I sobbed even more.

J-Hope pulled away and got up from the bench.

I covered my hideous face with my hands. I bet J-Hope was gonna leave me like how my boyfriend did.. I mean, my ex-boyfriend.

I heard a weird sound..

I took my hands off my face.

I saw J-Hope standing infront of a pile of dirt and flowers on the middle of the street.

"J-Hope! Did you just.."

He turned his head to look at me.

"Yes, I just grabbed some of the garden and threw it on the ground."

"WHY?"

While he walked towards me, took off his gloves, and threw them on the bench.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bench.

"You don't deserve him. I know I just met you and I already think you're a great person." I was speechless.

He was really close to me. He looked down at me and said, "Y'know, I am better than him. I am a good man unlike him. I am loyal and I could be your boyfriend."

"What?"

"What?" He smiled.

I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and I smiled a little.

"Let's get out of here before we get caught." He grabbed his mask, his gloves, and my hand. We ran.

Suddenly, J-Hope tripped and fell on his face.

"Are you okay?!" I asked while laughing.

"Yeah, I think I just drank a wee bit too much." He stood up and brushed himself off. He took my hand and started to walk. I didn't move. He looked back at me with concern.

"J-Hope, it's getting late. I have to go home."

J-Hope took a pen out of his pocket. He wrote down something on my hand. I tried to look at it but it was too dark. He put the pen back into his pocket.

"Goodbye." He turned and walked away.

"Wait!" I said.

J-Hope turned around. "Hmm?"

"You're still drunk. I will call a taxi for you!"

"I am perfectly fine!" He walked towards the street. I saw a car coming. I ran to him, put my arms around him from the back and pulled him on the sidewalk.

"ARE YOU INSANE?"

"You are so cute." He said with a drunk smile.

"And you are so drunk."

I called a taxi for him. I sat him down in the car and I gave the taxi driver my money.

"Thanks, Y/N. Let's go to a cafe tomorrow."

"How? I don't know how to contact-"

J-Hope smiled and shut the car's door.

The taxi drove away. I sighed and went back home. I the light and I remembered he wrote something on my hand.

I looked at it and smiled.

It was his number.

A/N Heyy we need more requests! Have you read our other stories? Check them out! If you like our one shots or stories, please share or show your friends! We have a new BTS One Shot series and it's based on the Sick MV. Check it out! And a thank you to those who subscribed to our stories!