{Jungkook Fluff} Depressed

BTS One Shots

I was lying down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and unplugged the charger. It was 9:56PM. I smiled. 

Tomorrow is our anniversary. Jungkook is coming back from Japan. I pictured him coming out the door and we would be hugging. I would say I missed him and he would say he missed me more. We would kiss...

KYAHHHHHHH!!!!

I grabbed my pillow and hugged it tightly. I grinned and felt the butterflies flying in my stomach.

I was too excited that I couldn't sleep.

+++++

I woke up of my alarm. This time, I wasn't annoyed and I sat up happily. I wore a floral blue romper with a comfy light beige cardigan. I wore the silver heart necklace that he gave to me at the beginning of our relationship.

I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup.

I wore brown fringe purse and put on my light blue flats.

I ran out the house and took the taxi to the airport.

While I was in the taxi, I got a call. It was Jungkook! My heart pounded faster.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard his beautiful voice and I grinned.

"Jungkook! Aren't you not allowed to use the phone on the airplane? Do you even get signal in the sky? ... WAIT. Did you already land?!"

"Baby, I'm still in Japan."

.....

"WHAT? Aren't you supposed be in the airplane right now?"

He hesitated. "The flight was delayed.."

"So, you aren't coming back today?"

"Unfortunately, no."

"Hold on a second, babe."

I look up to the price of the ride. $37!!!

"Excuse me, sir. Can you stop the taxi?"

The taxi driver drove to the side of an empty neighborhood street and I paid him the money. I got out of the car and I put my phone next to my ear.

"Kookie... Do you know when you are coming back?"

"The flight attendant is not sure right now."

I sighed and kicked a pinecone that was sitting on the ground.

"Okay,,"

"I'm so sorry. I wish I was with you right now."

"It's alright." My eyes start to water.

"I love you." Tears run down my cheeks.

"I love you too, Jungkook."

"I gotta go, I'll talk to you soon."

"Okay, bye.." We hung up and I crouched down and cried my eyes out.

After 5 minutes of crying in silence, I wiped my tears away. I didn't know where I was. I checked my wallet and I didn't have enough money to pay a taxi driver.

I called my friend to pick me up.

When her car came, I told her everything that happened and I started sobbing again.

She tried her best to comfort me but I still felt upset.

She dropped me off at my house and I bet I looked like a fool. My tears stained my face,

I took a shower and changed into my pajamas.

I grabbed my Ben & Jerry's Milk and Cookies ice cream from my freezer. I took my spoon and and I headed to the couch. I the television and watched Unpretty Rapstar to distract myself.

At 3:35PM, I got a call and it was Jungkook's friend, Lee Jinah.

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked in a depressing tone.

"I heard about Jungkook's flight that was delayed." 

It felt like someone hit my heart with a hammer.

"Yeah..."

"Do you wanna go out today? I wanna comfort you."

"Sure."

"Stop giving me one word answers!!"

"Sorry.."

"YAH."

"Where should I meet you, Jinah?"

"Let's meet at the park. Y'know the one that has swings and a lot of flowers."

"Okay, I will meet you there."

We hung up and I changed into the same outift that I wore earlier.

I walked to the park and I saw Jinah sitting on the park bench.

"Hi, Jinah."

"You look really happy to see me." Jinah said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I'm just sad today. I was really excited for him to come back."

Jinah hugged me.

"I'm gonna get some coffee for both of us. My treat. You want mocha, right?" She stood up and put her purse over her shoulder.

"Yes, please. And thank you!"

I watched her walk to the coffee shop.

I sighed and I watched the birds fly in the sky.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sweet melody. I looked around and I didn't see anyone.

I saw a person come to me with a blue balloon and a white rose. He offered the rose to be and I accpeted it. 10 more people came after him, holding balloons and offered white roses to me.

I had 11 white roses in my hands and the people held the balloons and were standing behind the park bench I was sitting on. They swayed and snapped their fingers to the melody.

What is going on...

I then see Jungkook walking towards me with a pink rose and he starts singing to the melody.

I couldn't think of anything at the time. Everything was foggy and I could only focus on Jungkook. He serenaded me and I felt so happy.

When the song ended, he said, "Happy anniversary." He smiled and gave me a pink rose to add on to the white roses.

Everyone who stood behind me walked behind Jungkook and let go of their balloon to let them fly in the sky. They all cheered and threw confetti.

"I know it's supposed to be red roses but I didn't feel like sticking to the tradition." He chuckled.

"What happened? You said your flight was delayed!"

"I wanted to surprise you!"

"You made me cry," I pouted.

"She was really depressed." I looked to my left and I see Jinah holding our coffee cups.

"Did you know about this, Jinah?!" 

She just giggled and that answered my question.

My mind went back to Jungkook. I stood up and hugged him.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

I missed being in his arms.

In his embrace, I cried of happiness.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

A/N Hope you enjoyed that! Please request a BTS member for the next chapter. If you want, you can request the genre! ... no please. ahahha