{V Fluff} Dangerous

BTS One Shots

I was at class, sitting in my desk which was at the back of the classroom. I calmly watched my chaotic classmates fool around before our teacher arrives. The girls were gossiping about a scandal about various idols and the boys were throwing paper and junk all over the classroom. Normal day, normal life. 

My best friend, Kim Minhee, was doing the same as me. Listening to her music on her phone, not giving a care to the world around her. She was probably blasting her new headphones to those popular songs, as she sat at the very front. I didn't even bother going up to her because class was gonna start in a few minutes anyway. Finally, the old stupid teacher came in and yelled at everyone to shut up. Everyone got back to their seats. We did the attendance.

"Y/N?"
"Here!" I say.

"Kim Minhee?"
"Here."

"Kim Taehyung?"
Silence. 

The teacher repeated again, "Kim Taehyung?" Everyone looked to his desk which was beside mine. It was empty, as it usually is, though not all the time. He's late most of the time, always coming in with a-
BANG!

Standing at the doorway, there he was. With his messy purple hair covering a bit of his eyes. His loose uniform shirt untucked and his bag slung over his shoulders. "I'm here." He walked coolly to his desk and sat down, taking out his supplies and smiling.

"Next time, arrive before the attendance begins.. Understand?!" The teacher yelled.
"Yes, sir." He said as he stared at me. I avoided his stare and looked forward to the teacher as she was giving a lecture about yada yada, Joan of Arc or something like that. Though since I was curious, I watched him in the corner of my eye. He kept staring at me for the longest time.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! EYES UP HERE!" The teacher shouted.

"Yes, sir." Taehyung looked at the teacher. I felt more comfortable when he stopped looking at me. I mean, who'd want some school rebel staring at you in class?When the teacher's back was turned, he stared at me again. "Hey," he said.
I turned my head. "Yes?" I quietly muttered, pretending to focus on the assignment in front of us.
"Is that your pencil?" He pointed to a green led pencil on the ground. It was mine. It must have dropped.

"Oh yeah, it is."

We bent down to pick it up and our heads bumped each others heads. I winced and held my head as I slowly sat up.

He picked up the pencil. "You okay?" He smiled.

"I'm fine." I smiled back.

He held the pencil out for me to take it, and of course I reached for it. Then suddenly he teased me and pulled his hand away. I frowned and I was puzzled. He grinned when he looked at me.

"Sorry, I need a pencil I forgot mine." He winked.

My cheeks heated up and I looked away.

That's how we first met. I liked him for the first week. But then I stopped liking him because I saw him flirting with other girls. I heard he got into a lot of fights. I started to realize he was dangerous and a player. I didn't want to get involved at all with anything. I avoided his eye contact and when he tried talking to me, I just answered with a few words. Whenever, he walked towards me, I walk the other direction. As time went by, he got into more trouble and flirted with even more girls.

One morning, I was walking to school. The clouds made shapes in the clear blue sky. I heard a subtle rustle. I stopped. The sound came from the bushes to my right, and I got ready to bolt for it. I stepped back to the plain concrete once again. My eyes widened and my heart pounded faster and faster.

"RAWRRRR!!!!" A person jumped out of the bushes.

"HOLY SH-"

"Did I scare you? Hehe.." It was Taehyung wearing a tiger headband. He grinned at me with his eye smile.

I put my hand on my chest, trying to get myself to breahe again.

"YEs yOu DID!"

He chuckled. I frowned and walked around him. So rude! Seriously how could a boy like that exsis-

"Hey, wait!" He interrupted. He was still laughing. I walked faster. He ran infront of me and stopped me.

"Wait. Why are you avoiding me all of a sudden?"

"Stop, I'll be late to school." I sighed.

He grabbed my wrist. "Hey, please tell me why.."

"Let go! I'll be late!" I pulled my wrist away. I kept on walking ahead.

He grabbed my shoulder. "Why?"

"Because you're dangerous!" I started to run.

+++++

I arrived at school.. LATE.

I ran through the hallways and up the stairs.

I finally went tot he classroom door. I took a deep breath to prepare for the scolding I will get for the teacher. Well, at least Taehyung will get scolded more because this is my first time being late! I smirked.. Time to open the door.

I opened my classroom door.

"Y/N!!!!! YOU ARE LATE!!" The teacher spat.

"Yes, sorry I won't be-"

"Sorry, teacher. I'm late." A a deep voice said behind me.

I turned around. "Taehyung.."

"BOTH OF YOU ARE LATE! STAY IN AFTERSCHOOL AND CLEAN MY CLASSROOM."

"B-But, he made me late!"

"BE QUIET AND SIT IN YOUR SEATS RIGHT NOW!"

We walked to our desks and sat.

UNBELIEVEABLE. This is my first time being late and I have to clean the classroom?! That's great.

+++++

The bell rang and it was dismissal time. Ugh.. I don't want to clean up.

"Y/N! Good luck!" I looked up. Minhee smiled at me.
"Fighting!" We both said. I watched her leave the classroom.

The rest of the class packed up and left class. The teacher said, "Okay, Y/N and Kim Taehyung, clean up and make everything look spotless. Understand?"
"Yes." We said. The teacher took his bag and left the classroom. When the teacher closed the door, Taehyung swung his head and looked at me.
"Okay, let's start." I sighed and got up. I walked up to the chalk board and started to erase the board. I turned around to see Taehyung with his legs on his desk and he sat laid back in his chair.

"Yah, Taehyung! Don't just sit there! Help me out!"
"I don't want to.."
"Me neither. But we have to." I looked at the ground. Wow.. so dirty.
"Taehyung, I'm going to to get a broom from the janitor's room. While I do, please do some work."

I rolled my eyes. I walked out of the room and headed to the janitor's closet. It was really near and I was glad it wasn't, I wouldn't want to carry the supplies back and forth.

I opened the door to peek in the dark room. "Hello?" I quietly asked. The janitor wasn't in there.

Suddenly, I felt a hard shove. Someone pushed me in the janitor's closet.

"Ahhh!" I hit my back on the shelf. "Ow...."

I see the shadow of the person come in the room and shut the door.

Oh man, I am gonna be .

I closed my eyes and prayed as much as I could.

I heard a click sound and I opened my eyes. I see Taehyung staring deeply in my eyes.

I looked down and bit my lip.

I watched his feet come closer to me.

Dangerous...

KABE-DON! (a guy approaching a girl who is ideally leaning against a wall, then suddenly smacking the wall with their palm and getting really close)

I could smell his minty breath..

"Why do you always avoid me.." He asked.

"I-I don't!" I stuttered.

"TELL ME." He roared.

"You're dangerous!" I blurted.

"Dangerous?" His eyes widened.

"Yes! I really liked you, okay? I see you get bruises and scars after coming back from a fight. I see you flirting with other girls.. I don't want to be a part of all of this!" I push his chest but he barely moved an inch.

"You like me?" He kept looking in my eyes.

My hands drop from his chest. "I guess..." I blushed.

"I like you too."

He grabbed my chin and he kissed me. I liked it at first but then I realize what I was doing.

I resisted and resisted.

"TAEHYUNG AND Y/N!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" We pulled away as we heard our teacher yell from the classroom.

I run behind the shelf and crouched then shut my eyes.

Taehyung turns off the lights and comes toward me and crouches too..

"TAEHYUNG! Y/N!" The teacher shouted.

I clench my teeth. I feel Taehyung hold my hand. "Don't worry," he whispered.

"THIS IS ALL YOU'RE FAULT. WE WOULDN'T BE IN TROUBLE IF YOU HADN'T SHOVED ME IN THE JANITOR'S CLOSET!" I whisper-shouted. I fall on my bottom from losing balance.

I winced. My eyes get used to the dark and I could see Taehyung sitting across from me. He crawled toward me. Taehyung put both of his hands and both sides of me.

"Shhhh... you talk too much.." He kissed me again. This time, I kissed him back.

We heard footsteps of the teacher coming closer. We pulled away.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I shut my eyes.

I hear the door open and my heart beats quickly. I put my hand on Taehyung's hand and squeeze tightly.

Then, we hear the door close and the sound the footsteps begin to fade.

"Were you scared?" Taehyung asked.

I giggled. "I still am."

Taehyung grinned and held my hand to his heart. "I promise I will not get into any more fights or flirt with any girls anymore because I'm with you.."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

A/N Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this long one shot! Sorry it took so long! The next one shot will be Jungkook!