{Jin Fluff} Salad

BTS One Shots

On an early afternoon, I was chilling on my bed with a laptop on my lap. My lights were turned off and I was watching korean drama.

I get a call from my best friend, Jimin.

"Hey, Y/N. Do you want to come over?"

"Yes! I'm so bored."

"Also, bring your mom's awesome salad."

"Kk." I hung up. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the salad out of the fridge.

I walked past the mirror. Wait...

I walked back to the mirror and looked at myself. I had my hair up in a messy ponytail. I wore no makeup. I wore my old camp T-shirt, sweat pants, and my socks.

Eh.. Jimin have seen this side of me before.

I grabbed my keys and put on my slippers.

I walked to Jimin's house.

I opened the door, knowing it would have been unlocked.

I went to the livingroom and I saw Jimin. He was sitting on the ground with his back faced to me. "Hey, I'm here," I said.

He turned around and appeared to be another person.

He was so handsome! KYAHHHH!

"Jimin is in the washroom right now."

"Oh, okay then."

He turn his body toward me as I sat on the couch. He had a book in his hand.

"I'm Park Seokjin. Call me Jin."

"My name is Y/N." We smiled at each other.

I realize I came here looking like a couch potato. "Omo!" I exclaimed.

"What?!" His eyes widened.

"Nevermind." I nervously smile. "Just didn't know a handsome guy was here. I would of dressed nicer.." I muttered under my breath.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"Uh nothing!" He went back to his book.

I placed the salad container on the coffee table. Jin quickly glanced at the salad. I smiled.

"Be right back." I stood from the couch and walked to the bathroom.

As I stood in front of the bathroom door I was thinking that I wanted to ask him why didn't he tell me that Jin was here.

BANG!

I felt a hit on my head.

+++++

I woke up and I was lying on the ground. My ears rang for a second.

Jin was crouched down next to me and he was eating my mom's salad. Behind him, I saw Jimin chuckling. [Look at GIF below]

"What happened?" I winced as I felt my head ache.

"I knocked you out with the bathroom door." Jimin smiled.

"Oh.." I tried to stand up but I lost my balance. Jin caught me with one arm.

"Thanks." I stood up straight.

I looked at Jin's other hand and he was holding the salad container. The salad was almost all gone. He kept chewing like a bunny.

Jin followed my eyes. "Uh.. sorry. The salad tastes good."

"It's okay, you can finish it." I shyly said.

"NO YOU CAN'T!" Jin and I jump and look at Jimin. "I DIDN'T EVEN EAT THE SALAD. I WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD HER TO BRING IT." Jimin shouted.

Jin stopped chewing.

"Give me that." Jimin snatched the container out of Jin's hand and walked to the other couch. He put his laptop on his lap and quietly ate the salad.

Jin sat down on the floor and read his book.

I lied on the couch to rest my poor forehead. There was no talking going on so I got up and went to get myself some water.

I went to the cupboard and opened it. There was a cute bunny mug and I wanted it.

I reached and reached but couldn't grab it. If I jump, cups will fall and Jimin would probably yell at me. I reach and reach again.

Suddenly an arm behind me grabs it. "Here you go."

I turn around and Jin was staring into my eyes.

His body was so close to mine and he held my waist with one hand and in the other hand, he held the bunny cup I wanted.

I take the cup out of his hand. "Thanks," I say quietly.

"Earlier, did you call me handsome?" He smiled.

I looked down. "Yes.."

"Well, I think you are really pretty in those sweats."

We smile shyly.

"Guys! Don't leave me here by myself!" Jimin yelled from the livingroom.

"Coming!" Jin said loudly.

Jin leaned beside my ear and whispered, "I enjoyed eating the salad."

He walked out of the kitchen coolly.

I giggled quietly while replaying what just happened in my head.

A/N Hey readers! Please request which BTS member you want in the next chapter! If you want you can request angst or fluff! :) Please look forward to the future chapters!