{Rapmon Fluff} Old Man

BTS One Shots

It was autumn and I walked to the bus stop. I heard the rustling of the leaves around me. It was a pretty autumn day.

I looked to my right to see a movie poster behind the glass. I saw my reflection; short girl with bangs with a braided ponytail. She had big round glasses sitting on her nose. She wore a pale yellow scarf knitted by her grandma and she wore an oversized pink cardigan. She wore a dark red skirt and clean white sneakers. She held a blue bag. She was me. I looked really nerdy and I imagined the really pretty girls that went to my school. They were tall with long legs and long brown hair. They have natural gorgeous faces. I see them have really hot boyfriends. I know I will never be in a relationship. Maybe when I'm 30, I would sign up for a online dating website and a 50 year old will want to date me. I think I will have a sad life.

I walk to the bus stop post and I wait. I hear someone running from my left side. The person was coming closer. They bumped into my shoulder really hard and I fell. My glasses fell off and I become totally blind.

"Sorry!" I hear a guy's voice in the distance. I could tell he was still running.

I crouched and I tapped the ground with my hand to find my glasses.

I hear another person running from my left. At the time, I hoped the person wouldn't step on my glasses.

But the person stopped running and breathed heavily.

I continued to try and find my glasses.

"Need help?" The guy asked me.

"Um, yes please." I said quietly.

He walked in front of me and it was really blurry. He picked up my glasses. I stood up and looked at him. I could only tell he was tall and slim with.. I think white hair? Is he an old man? Oh my.. this old man is really tall.

He gave me my glasses. "Don't put it on. The glass is shattered. It might go in your eyes."

"Yes, mister." I said and the man laughed.

His voice sounds like a young guy. But why would someone dye their hair white? I still assumed it was an old man but with a young voice.

I heard the bus come. "Here I will help you go on the bus."

I laughed because usually it would be the other way. Ahahah!

We linked arms and went on. We stood on the bus and we held onto the handles.

The bus started to move. Wow, no one offered this elder to sit down. People are so rude.

The bus suddenly stopped and I fell on the man.

"OH!" I apologized to the elder formally and I bowed 90 degrees,

He said it was fine and he laughed.

Some people left and there were empty seats. The elder and I sat together.

"Why were you running earlier? Were you chasing after someone?" I asked him.

"Yes I was chasing after the guy that bumped into you."

"What did he do to make you chase him? Did he vandalize your house? Was he on your lawn?"

"Huh? Why would he vandalize my house?"

"Um.. I don't know." 

"I was chasing after him because he slapped me for fun."

"HE SLAPPED YOU FOR FUN?! That is so rude!" How can someone do this?!

"Nah, it was just a game we play between us. I will slap him back later."

... A game? Oh my.

"This is my stop." The man said.

"Okay, goodbye." I said and he left.

+++++

A week later, I got new glasses and they look the same as the old one. I went to the bus stop and waited.

I saw a guy that was tall and slim with white hair. He is pretty handsome.

He kept on glancing at me. Kind of weird.. But he's really handsome! I start to blush and smile to myself.

The bus was coming and I quickly grab my wallet out of my bag. It fumbled out of my hands and it fell on the ground.

The guy picked it up for me. "Here."

I shyly smiled, "Thanks."

"No 'thank you, mister'?" He smiled, showing his dimple.

I looked at him confused. I opened my mouth to say something, but the bus stopped in front of us.

The doors opened and we walked in. The bus was mostly full and we stood and held the handles. The bus started to move and I fell on him. 

"Oh, sorry." I said and I looked down in embarassment.

After a few stops there were empty seats and I sat down. He sat down next to me.

I looked the opposite direction and I blushed.

"You are rude." The guy said.

I turned my head. "Me?" I asked pointing to myself.

He looked at me. "Yeah, you."

... "How so?" My heart beated. What did I do?!

"Your manners." He said and he looked forward.

I replayed the whole day in my head. I thanked him when he gave me back my wallet and I said sorry when I fell on him. What did I do?

"I-I don't get it."

"A week ago, you met me. Remember?"

"Uh-"

"You were speaking to me so formally and even bowed to me 90 degrees." He interuptted.

I replayed the last week in my head. 

"WERE YOU THAT OLD MAN?!"

"Excuse me?" He put his hand on his chest, looking offended.

"OH! I'M SO SORRY!" I started laughing out loud.

I felt his large warm hand over my mouth.

My eyes widened. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!

"You are very loud. At first, I thought you were shy and quiet."

"Is being shy better than loud?" I blurted.

"I don't know what I like but I prefer you."

It took me a while to process what he was saying. "What?"

"You thought I was an old man? Oh! It's because you didn't wear your glasses." He smiled

"Yeah... Wait, what did you say before? You preferred me?"

"I don't care whether you are shy or loud. I am attracted to you somehow."

"...WHY?" I looked at him weirdly.

"I don't know. You're very cute. That charms me."

"Uh thanks.." I looked away and blushed madly.

He suddenly held my chin and moved my head so I could look at him.

He chuckled, "You're blushing. Heheh I'm Kim Namjoon."

I blushed even more.

He looked deep in my eyes,

"Nice to meet you." He smirked.

A/N Heyyy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Please request!!