{Jimin Fluff} Apron Kiss

BTS One Shots

The pots and pans in the kitchen made several clanging sounds, all being pushed around by his hands.

Jimin stumbled there, dropped something over there near the wooden cabinet, frowning at his clumsiness in baking. Fiddling with his oven mitts, he grabbed the spices and looked at it, puzzled, as I stare from the doorway with my arms crossed. The strings of his apron was swinging around wildly; he looked so cute, I quietly giggled to myself.

"Park Jimin, you don't have to cook for me."
"Of course I do, you are the one always cooking for me." He looked up from the ingredients laid down on the counter. Some sizzled on a hot pan while he was making beef bulgogi, and it smelled like heaven. I was pretty surprised when it actually smelled nice, since Jimin doesn't cook a lot for me. I usually cook, making Jimin's statement completely true.

"I won't let you." I uncrossed my arms and walked towards him. He laughed like the little kid he is and continued on. He seemed unfazed so I moved closer.

"You can't stop me, baby." He smiled at me. The pork sizzled loudly as Jimin added the onions, then he turned off the stove. The apron around his waist fell on the ground. "Oh!" He exclaimed loudly, in shock.

I quickly picked it up. "Need something, babe?" Pouting, he reached his arm out; I was already running away. "Come on, Jimin!" I hear the clanging of various plates once again and I stop to hide behind our bedroom door. The plan didn't work though since he found me right after, but I got away. He ran after me and I heard his high pitched laugh. I grinned as we ran in a circle several times. 

Jimin got tired and he stopped running. He marched back to the ingredients. "I'm angry, Jagi. I try to cook for you and you won't let me." He crossed his arms and looked away, trying his best to pout and look cute. Normally, it would've been adorable, but all it did was make me chuckle under my breath. I walked to him and gave him a back hug. 
"I'm sorry, Jiminnie."
"It's alright," He said smiling.

As I pull away, I put the apron string around his head. "Tie the strings for me, please!"
"Okay." I pulled the strings harshly and he stumbled back.
"Don't pull too hard."

"Hehe.. Sorry." I chuckle. Jimin looked at me as I concentrate on tying the strings.
"Come here. Let me tell you something."

I leaned my ear forward, preparing to hear something cheesy come out of his mouth.
He whispered, "You look really cute when you are tying my apron." He pecked my cheek. My eyes widen and blush madly. I let go of the apron strings and run out of the kitchen.

"Hey, you haven't finished tying my apron yet!" Jimin yelled out, chasing after me once again..

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

A/N Hello, I hope you enjoy my first fluff story!!! Please give some feedback! Thank you!

A/N OMG, I find this idea so cutteeee~ Creds to Admin K for the idea, featuring me who edited it! ^^ I love you guys and I hope you become SUGA hyper today~ that was such a bad pun. *done with life, Admin Soo out*