7..

Pet boy (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

ooh ay!

baekhyun rushed forward to take his suit out from harm's way, but his plans were foiled when he got close enough. As soon as his hand was about to grab the suit form under Kyungsoo, the owl boy's hand shot out from his burrow and pulled at Baekhyun. This somehow ended up with Baekhyun falling down on top of Kyungsoo, body still wrapped in comforter, thankfully, since Baekhyun wasn't too keen on being on top of a abnormal being. With just his pecs peeking out from the cocoon of comforter, Kyungsoo looked kinda alluring. His hands settled just under Baek's who tried wriggling out from his hold but Kyungsoo stopped him.

"Don't move or else you will fall off the bed. You are still half off."

"Then let me get on properly instead of groping my , you . Didn't you say that you wouldn't do anything? Never in my entire life did i think i would end up being d by my pet." baekhyun huffed as he tried getting off of kyungso again but the other held on tighter.

"whoo is whoo's pet again?" kyungsoo asked, squeezing baek's as punishment, "don't piss me off or else i won't tell you. i like you in this position. this way you wont be too much of a trouble. stay still or else."

"ok, but you didnt have to make it sound so ual," baekhyun pouted and as he stopped struggling and looked at anywhere but the cute owl boy under him. His face was turning a beautiful pink because of his blush.

Kyungsoo scoffed, "you are the one whooose mind's in the gutter."

"just tell me already!" baekhyun said lightly tapping soo's nose.

"Minseok!"

​"what?" baekhyun asked as he pushed himself off soo again, this time successfully, and fell on the floor. he didn't even bother getting up as he lay on the floor, staring at his ceiling, re-evaluating all his life till now. 

kyungsoo's head and his big eyes peeked over the bed edge to look at baek sprawled on the floor. His hair all tussled up from wriggling around in the comforter. "Yup. A hamster actually. Which is why we don't get along so well."

"I thought that was because he tried to kick you out."

Kyungsoo's head disappeared again when he lay back on the bed, "That too," his voice floated over.

Baekhyun picked himseld up from the floor and pulled out his suit from under kyungsoo. he thought for a moment while staring at his suit and then asked kyungsoo for his phone. 

"Why? I thought we agreed that you won't call the police or i was throwing your friend under the bus too." kyungsoo replied, clutching onto the phone defensively.

"I am not calling the cops. I am taking the day off because i need time to process this."

----

After making the call to his office, and somewhat coming to terms with the situation, Baekhyun went to make breakfast for himself and Kyungsoo, since the latter said he was going to eat human food now. The owl boy, now dressed in his clothes, was lurking around the entrance to the kitchen. Baekhyun would even date to say that they actually suited him, and their heights were similar anyways.. With his mouth set in a frown, Kyungsoo was pacing uneasily.

"why are you pouting?" Baekhyun asked, frustrated with the other's pacing.

"​i hate you, thats why" came the prompt reply by the ex-bird.

"I am the one who received the shock of my life today, so I should be the one saying that. What's your problem?"

"It's because all others get to change without being seen, and you HAD to walk in on me halfway."

"well, who told you to turn while i was bathing?" Baekhyun asked banging around in his cabinets, looking for things.

"Sorry for having a different sleep schedule than you!..." Kyungsoo rasped out.

"Whoa there! You're spitting fire! Someone might get burnt!" Baekhyun said putting his hands up in mock defence as he started plating their breakfast. When Kyungsoo looked confused, he sighed, "Just come eat. You have a lot of explaining to do afterwards."

--X---

The explanation never came, because Minseok did instead. Sitting in their living room, Minseok was looking confusedly at a boy glaring back, as he tried to figure out the new presence in Baekhyun's house...

"Who-?" Minseok said turning to Baekhyun with a frown creasing his forehead.

"Whooo!" Kyungsoo spoke up.

Minseok looked even more confused and Baekhyun took pity on him. "This is Kyungsoo! He is... um.. my new boyfriend? who will be staying with me for a bit.?"

"Are you telling me or asking me? And I don't remember you telling me about anyone you were interested in.."

"I meant friend!" Baekhyun blurted out and Kyungsoo scoffed.

"Aren't friends and boyfriends a bit too different to confuse?" Minseok said, eyeing Kyungsoo suspiciously.

"I mean a boyfriend, but since he hasn't been for so long so i might as well call him friend."

"If it is like that then why are you letting him live with you here? You have always been too trusting..."

"No, no! I mean we have been together for some time, but since you were just meeting him, so i thought i mean. Just, yeah!"

"Either ways, it is a bit creepy that your boyfriend's name is the same as that of that blasted owl's." Minseok continued, ignoring the angry humph Baekhyun's weird boyfriend gave. He had been utterly rude from the start anyways, what with all the glaring. "Speaking of, where is he?"

"He flew away?"

"What?" Minseok looked almost sad, "Should we go looking for him?"

"No, forget about him." Baekhyun said, hoping Minseok would give up the topic already. He was not ready to try and explain the situation to him in fear of being called crazy.

"You think he will be okay? I might hate him, but even i don't want him to hurt. Its not because that little type was growing on me okay?"

Baekhyun smiled at his friend. "Don't worry hyung, he will be completely fine. I have something more important on mind anyways." Baekhyun said as he pushed a plate of fruits and carrots towards Minseok. "I know your secret, but don't worry, I will still accept you as my brother."

Minseok picked up a carrot to nibble as he silently judged Baekhyun, "What secret?"

"You are a hamster boy!"

Kyungsoo burst out laughing and Minseok ruffled up with anger. "Hey, even if you found out that I used to be teased for my chubby cheeks before doesnt mean you have to call me a hamster boy. It was not a secret either ways. What the Baekhyun? It seems you are not in the right frame of mind. I think I will let you rest for a bit and come back later. I am glad you are taking a day off because you are in no condition to fit in society."

As he watched Minseok leave, Baehyun turned to glower at Kyungsoo. "You lied to me?"

Between hiccups of laughter, Kyungsoo spoke, "You were too gullible. Also, you wouldnt have calmed down if i hadn't lied to you. You could trust me because someone you trusted might have been the same as me."

Baekhyun punched Kyungsoo's side which only stopped the owl boy's laughter for a few moments. He broke down into laughter again as soon as he caught his breath back. He pulled Baekhyun into his arms as he laughingly nipped at his nose and then cheek. Baekhyun tried pushing him away, but he just laughed harder and nipped at his chin.

"What the are you doing? Stop biting and let go! This is considered ual harassment!"

Kyungsoo stopped laughing and looked at him petulantly. "But I always did that before too."

"Yeah, as an owl! It felt cute and playful then, but now that you are a human, i can't just have you nipping at me like that!"

Trying to fight back and be stubborn, Kyungsoo squeezed Baekhyun harder, and nipped him near the base of his neck. When Baekhyun shivered, Kyungsoo smiled, "I can still play as a human."

Baekhyun bit him back in retaliation, albeit a bit harder than necessary. "Let go of me you owl!"

Baekhyun got up to answer the door because someone else was knocking on it now. Kyungsoo watched him go as he rubbed his neck to dampen the pain.

Luhan, with a sleepy Sehun in tow, walked in. He froze when he saw Kyungsoo sitting there. Sehun also, looked more aware.

"That was quick." Luhan said as he sat down.

"Yeah, no thanks to you!" Kyungsoo mumbled.


RRRRRRR!!!! 

didya miss me? 

I realize that if there is a long time in between updates then the fun of the story disappears and I am sorry about that, but I really have no time at all. I still will try to come back at least once a month. ing life is getting in the way. T^T

Other stories: The Personal Assistant,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    Exobendbaeksoo reference listsnow whiteThe mermaid's kiss, Hovike

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP