Chapter 8: Plans

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Jimin sat on the bed, he hadn't moved an inch since Jungkook had ran to the restroom to shower, seemingly lost in thought.

       Why had he let Jungkook hug him? Why did it feel so good? Jimin had no answer to any of those questions, at least not an answer he was willing to admit to anyone. There was no way in hell that he would ever say that he found the boy so innocently naive that he was draw to him, or that the boys warmth had comforted him and the moment he had made contact with the boy a warm, fuzzy sensation had spread through him. Nope, no way in hell would he ever admit that.

       Jimin was so deep in thought he hadn't heard the knock at the door, only returning upon hearing the maid calling for Jungkook.

       "Master Jungkook." The maid waited, upon hearing no response she called out once more, "Master Jungkook, I am entering."

       Jimin, who was still sitting on the edge of the bed, saw a young lady walk into the room, she couldn't have been older than 26 and had long, wavy brown hair.

      "Oh, hello..." The lady said "I am sorry, I wasn't aware anyone was in the room. I am Nana, one of the maids, please come with me to the dining room and I will have something prepared immediately." The maid said with a bright smile.

       Jimin was surprised at how the maid just welcomed him, he hadn't introduced himself or even made his presence known, yet she wasn't suspicious of him at all, what if he was dangerous? Jimin was taken off guard at how everyone in the house seemed to be so nice, weren't the rich supposed to be s? It didn't look that way with Jungkook, or anyone in the house really.

       Noticing that the maid was now giving him a strange look, he then realized he hadn't responded to her for almost a minute, Jimin quickly nodded his head agreeing to follow, stood up and walked following close behind Nana.

       Jimin was amazed at how nice the house was, it was his first time ever being in more than a small, shabby apartment, it had been to dark to see anything when he had first arrived but now that he had a chance to look around he could see how nice it was.

      The house was decorated in old English furniture, walls painted in a light beige and old Victorian style paintings decorated the walls, though it would have looked strange alone, when pieced together it made for a beautiful combination. 

       Jimin took a seat at the dinner table as the maid went to the chief, telling him to prepare a extra portion for the guest.
The older boy said awkwardly in the seats, not saying anything to the maids that was in the room, he was growing impatient awaiting the meal since he hadn't eaten anything but a slice of cake the previous night, the smell of bacon, fresh brewed and coffee wafting into the room making his stomach growl.

       Jimin's savior arrived, with still damp hair which looked y on Jungkook, into the room right as the food came out.

        "Morning, sorry I left you alone, mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter