Chapter 14: Decisions

Twisted Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Jungkook stared blankly at the phone until he heard the patter of foot steps headed towards his room, surely to be Jimin returning from his restroom trip, and Jungkook began to panic.

    He quickly turned the phone off and threw it to the other side of the bed, hoping it would actually land on the bed and not shatter into a million tiny pieces on the floor like he had done to so many of his previous phones, landing safely next to the edge of the foot of Jungkook's king sized mattress.

    Jungkook watched as the door knob turned, wondering how he was supposed to act. Did he just ignore it, continue like nothing? Should he be honest, kick Jimin out and lose the boy he had grown so fond of? Jungkook mentally groaned, chastising himself.

    'You know what you shouldn't have done Jungkook? Look through someone else's ing phone. It's your fault you even have to deal now, What are you gonna do, Kick Jimin out? Yell at him for being gay, hurt the poor boy, not even knowing he did anything? No you are ing not, you will man up and deal with this . Tell him you looked through the phone and you need to think about what to do.'

    Jungkook watched as Jimin's face appeared from the door, Immediately going over to the bed to grab his phone.

   "Uhm, is something up, you look strange. No one text my phone, right?" Jimin asked, worried look on his face.

    "NOPE!" Jungkook yelled too quickly, making Jimin give the younger a confused but curious look.

     "Nothing I was just thinking.... I have a stomach ache. would it be okay if we just finish the project tomorrow or some other time?" Jungkook mentally face-palmed. 'So much for coming clean. nice job Jungkook.'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter